Missing teen girl in Berea
sad

Lexington, KY

#7245 Mar 31, 2014
Cyndi wrote:
It has been said that some of the group at the birthday party on 6/21/13 were in fact using heroin. Did an overdose lead to panic and a lot of people making bad choices??
Cyndi...Was the heroin used at the party or at JH house?
sad

Lexington, KY

#7246 Mar 31, 2014
Also Cyndi...do you care to give some initials of those that were suppose to being doing Heroin at the party?.Can you elaborate more on just exactly what you mean by your statement "Did an overdose lead to panic and a lot of people making bad choices?? "Kinda confused on this one as well..
Cyndi

United States

#7247 Apr 1, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyndi...Was the heroin used at the party or at JH house?
I believe both, but it could have been something else at the party. I have a hunch TR could verify.
Cyndi

United States

#7248 Apr 1, 2014
sad wrote:
Also Cyndi...do you care to give some initials of those that were suppose to being doing Heroin at the party?.Can you elaborate more on just exactly what you mean by your statement "Did an overdose lead to panic and a lot of people making bad choices?? "Kinda confused on this one as well..
None of us have any idea who did what at the party. I will say it is obvious from their tweets in and around June that they were experimenting. My question about an overdose is just that.
Concerned - London

London, KY

#7249 Apr 1, 2014
I recall postings about Molly on some of their pages.
concerned

Ironton, OH

#7251 Apr 1, 2014
i have seen TR (BF's best friend) hanging out and drinking with JH, along with other kids who have been gossiped about in here...why would she be hanging out with the suspected kidnapper of her best friend??

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7252 Apr 1, 2014
concerned wrote:
i have seen TR (BF's best friend) hanging out and drinking with JH, along with other kids who have been gossiped about in here...why would she be hanging out with the suspected kidnapper of her best friend??
If Brookelyn overdosed and all he is guilty of would be covering it up, which may or may not have been his choice, then they would not have a problem with him.....OR..... they are not holding whatever happened against him because they are in it just as deep.
Concerned - London

London, KY

#7253 Apr 2, 2014
concerned wrote:
That seems very odd.. As a young girl, I would be afraid to be around him... they have to know something if they are still hanging out with him & drinking. They would have discussed it among themselves you would think??
u know

United States

#7254 Apr 2, 2014
These drug users/lawbreakers mentioned on here are all Facebook friends of certain people close to Brooke.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7255 Apr 2, 2014
concerned wrote:
I think you are mistaken JH for someone else..I know TR personally and she has not been hanging out with JH at all.I wanted to stop that rumor and clear it up in its tracks.Dont mean to offend on this but that is not correct.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7256 Apr 2, 2014
Cyndi wrote:
<quoted text>None of us have any idea who did what at the party. I will say it is obvious from their tweets in and around June that they were experimenting. My question about an overdose is just that.
I understand...I heard a rumor of same thing you are talking about with heroin back in the fall and was wondering if what you heard was about PB and that crew?

Location hidden

#7257 Apr 2, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are mistaken JH for someone else..I know TR personally and she has not been hanging out with JH at all.I wanted to stop that rumor and clear it up in its tracks.Dont mean to offend on this but that is not correct.
Thanks for correcting that!
Cyndi

United States

#7258 Apr 2, 2014
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for correcting that!
I don't know if you can see it but someone gave you a peanut. Must have struck a nerve or it true, don't know which.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7259 Apr 3, 2014
Cyndi wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you can see it but someone gave you a peanut. Must have struck a nerve or it true, don't know which.
struck a nerve !
Concerned - London

London, KY

#7260 Apr 3, 2014
u know wrote:
These drug users/lawbreakers mentioned on here are all Facebook friends of certain people close to Brooke.
Facebook friends yes, but were they "real" friends? Who are the people close to Brooke, that you are mentioning here? You can use initials. Thanks!
u know

United States

#7261 Apr 3, 2014
Hey is a dealer ever "really" anyone's friend? Start with Anna Brooke and Dylan. Talk to them abt that nite.
Ex Military

United States

#7262 Apr 3, 2014
Still talking huh, while the guilty live on happy in their lives.

I would round the party goers up, every single one and begin the questioning. Or better yet, don't ask any questions until after you pull all their teeth, then casually ask your questions. Increase the pain until someone tells what happened. It really is that simple.

The Truth Can Be Had. You just have to want it bad enough.
Concerned - London

East Bernstadt, KY

#7263 Apr 3, 2014
u know wrote:
Hey is a dealer ever "really" anyone's friend? Start with Anna Brooke and Dylan. Talk to them abt that nite.
Never known one to be anyone's friend... very true statement there. Is Dylan's last name Centers?
Not familiar with the name Anna Brooke either.

Location hidden

#7264 Apr 3, 2014
Ex Military wrote:
Still talking huh, while the guilty live on happy in their lives.
I would round the party goers up, every single one and begin the questioning. Or better yet, don't ask any questions until after you pull all their teeth, then casually ask your questions. Increase the pain until someone tells what happened. It really is that simple.
The Truth Can Be Had. You just have to want it bad enough.
I would never actually consider doing any of this but your suggestions make me feel better.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7266 Apr 4, 2014
u know wrote:
Anne Brooke I have never heard of and Dylan C I know personally as well and he does not do drugs.A good kid from what I see and know of him so with that said..give some more info..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Hi there 156,608
I Want To know What I Can Do 2 hr Molly 1,186
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 39,631
I have begged and begged 5 hr Iadoreyourass 17
Jason Taylor 5 hr MaxGoodRidesAgain 15
About last night 9 hr Mike Brewer 1
TRUMP - TRUMP - TRUMP - TRUMP - TRUMP -- Great... 13 hr Fish08 6
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages