Missing teen girl in Berea
Killing Monsters

Mckee, KY

#6342 Dec 28, 2013
Well, I'm not a believer in Psychic abilities per se, but I dreamed that I was walking in a football field and that it was surrounded by water pretty much on all sides, but that I kept heading straight forward and that at the up end ( which I'm assuming was North ) of the football field there was even more water and that I found her in that water. Also there was some kind of club house place in the dream where many people were gathered.

So, I looked at Google Earth and Google Maps and I thought it was intriguing that there is a Berea Country Club, but there really wasn't a substantial body of water there, then I looked to see where Madison Southern plays football and there wasn't any water there either [ though it looks like there's a pond ( or maybe it's some kind of golfing green ) out near the tennis courts.

So then, I decided to check out Rockcastle County since some people mentioned as JH's possible cohorts are supposed to be from Rockcastle County and BF said she was going to a party in Rockcastle County and though it's not anywhere near a 100% match to what was in my dream, with Renfro Valley to the East and Rockcastle County High School being to the South makes me think ( as far as I trust things of that nature ) that Lake Linville very well could be the place.

Have they completely searched every inch of the bottom of it with divers yet?
Killing Monsters

Mckee, KY

#6343 Dec 28, 2013
However, as I've discovered since writing the above, it might not be the best idea to send unprepared divers into Lake Linville ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mount-vernon-... ).
Killing Monsters

Mckee, KY

#6344 Dec 28, 2013
Also, even if you don't want to put much stock in the warning about Lake Linville above, as far as I can tell, Lake Linville is rumored to be a haven for sex offenders ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mount-vernon-... ) and to have had bodies recovered from it in the past, so it may definitely warrant further checking out.

A 5'1", 110 lbs., 18 year old, blonde, white, female would be considered to be a delicacy by many sex offenders ( whether they've been mentioned here previously or not).
shadow

Manchester, KY

#6345 Dec 28, 2013
Killing Monsters wrote:
Also, even if you don't want to put much stock in the warning about Lake Linville above, as far as I can tell, Lake Linville is rumored to be a haven for sex offenders ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mount-vernon-... ) and to have had bodies recovered from it in the past, so it may definitely warrant further checking out.

A 5'1", 110 lbs., 18 year old, blonde, white, female would be considered to be a delicacy by many sex offenders ( whether they've been mentioned here previously or not).
I've thought about lake Linville too. Not sure anyone has searched it out but would be worth looking into. Especially with its proximity to madison co and i75 going over its dam.
Person

United States

#6346 Dec 30, 2013
So I checked out lake lenville online. According to this: http://www.kentuckytourism.com/Listing/2946/ there's a lot of campground area. So why would someone drop a body down there with so many people around? I know they could go during the night but still. Wouldn't the place be locked up and there still be people around? I found on google maps a small road or dead end street called gold dust dr that someone could park a car (at night) and walk over to the lake since it's so close. But I know this is probably an area with a lot of homes so it couldn't be done. I really think ksp should be notifed about this lake.
sad

Barbourville, KY

#6347 Dec 30, 2013
or throw a body off the interstate dam it would be real easy to do that at night.
and did they ever find out who the john doe was that they found in the lake
Doug

Lexington, KY

#6348 Dec 30, 2013
I just can't believe that all these wanna be detectives are coming up with all these different scenarios. How sad for the family to read this and I'm sure they vision her being a part of it.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#6349 Dec 30, 2013
Person wrote:
So I checked out lake lenville online. According to this: http://www.kentuckytourism.com/Listing/2946/ there's a lot of campground area. So why would someone drop a body down there with so many people around? I know they could go during the night but still. Wouldn't the place be locked up and there still be people around? I found on google maps a small road or dead end street called gold dust dr that someone could park a car (at night) and walk over to the lake since it's so close. But I know this is probably an area with a lot of homes so it couldn't be done. I really think ksp should be notifed about this lake.
that lake and area is heavily patrolled both day and night
sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#6350 Dec 30, 2013
was the female body found recently ever id'd? They had the shirt she was wearing on news, It was rumored back in the summer they had found brooke's clothes. was that true? if so, she may have been wearing a different shirt as when she was last seen.
Killing Monsters

Mckee, KY

#6352 Dec 30, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text>that lake and area is heavily patrolled both day and night
Well what if they pulled over to the side of the I-75 at about 7AM or earlier when there wasn't much traffic around and they had her wrapped in a sheet with cinder blocks attached to her feet and threw her over the side of the bridge / dam?

Location hidden

#6353 Dec 30, 2013
sad wrote:
was the female body found recently ever id'd? They had the shirt she was wearing on news, It was rumored back in the summer they had found brooke's clothes. was that true? if so, she may have been wearing a different shirt as when she was last seen.
Yes, older woman with criminal record and many alias.

United States

#6354 Dec 30, 2013
Killing Monsters wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what if they pulled over to the side of the I-75 at about 7AM or earlier when there wasn't much traffic around and they had her wrapped in a sheet with cinder blocks attached to her feet and threw her over the side of the bridge / dam?
who would "they" be?

Location hidden

#6355 Dec 30, 2013
Killing Monsters wrote:
<quoted text>
At 7am tomorrow, throw yourself off and I will record if anyone reports it.
Killing Monsters

Mckee, KY

#6356 Dec 30, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>At 7am tomorrow, throw yourself off and I will record if anyone reports it.
No thanks. I don't take orders. And I was asking a serious question. The fact of the matter is she very well could have been thrown off. Don't blame me for not trying to offer possible suggestions for where she could have been found and June 22 rolls around again and all you get about the case is another 3 minute soundbite on the news.
Concerned - London

East Bernstadt, KY

#6357 Dec 30, 2013
I'm sure LE has thought of every place, that everyone else has. They need a serious lead, before they can use the manpower. There are so many places, it would be like running on a wild goose chase.
I just wish that one person that knows something would just lead them in the right direction.
I just do not understand how a 23 year old, can out smart LE. There is more than him that knows what happened, & I pray that they would just anonymously tell where she is. Prayers for conviction on their heart, to do the right thing.
hmmm

United States

#6358 Dec 30, 2013
Cops will find her body when the spring thaw comes people just want believe that little hitch messed around with the wrong person she will float to the surface at Floyd's branch just wait and see

United States

#6359 Dec 30, 2013
Concerned - London wrote:
I'm sure LE has thought of every place, that everyone else has. They need a serious lead, before they can use the manpower. There are so many places, it would be like running on a wild goose chase.
I just wish that one person that knows something would just lead them in the right direction.
I just do not understand how a 23 year old, can out smart LE. There is more than him that knows what happened, & I pray that they would just anonymously tell where she is. Prayers for conviction on their heart, to do the right thing.
I have no doubt that she will be found.....under our nose the whole time....in one of the near by locations....im confident that le has evidence but just riding it out til she is found....prayers for Brooke always
Really

London, KY

#6360 Dec 30, 2013
People are so rude and cold hearted..
Killing Monsters

Mckee, KY

#6361 Dec 30, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Cops will find her body when the spring thaw comes people just want believe that little hitch messed around with the wrong person she will float to the surface at Floyd's branch just wait and see
Who was the wrong person?

Location hidden

#6362 Dec 30, 2013
My fear is that someone else who may be powerful and rich is involved and the body may have been moved from the original place it was hidden. My hope is that someone saw this and will eventually come forward. This is the second time I posted this comment, could be nothing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 27 min How to Suck at Life 987
Jim Metcalf (Mar '08) 40 min mbastin 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min North Mountain 156,556
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 50 min Fungail 39,602
I have begged and begged 6 hr Poppy 12
Lawyer Mark Wickersham (Oct '13) 11 hr Mark Wickersham 30
Qualex James Parker (Apr '15) 13 hr Booyaa 6
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages