Missing teen girl in Berea

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5750 Nov 13, 2013
Do people believe the rumor that Brookelyn was already found a couple of months ago and it was quietly taken care of?
oh my

Versailles, KY

#5751 Nov 14, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
Do people believe the rumor that Brookelyn was already found a couple of months ago and it was quietly taken care of?
I don't believe her family would still be pleading on Facebook to keep her information out there. So no. I don't believe this rumor.

Location hidden

#5752 Nov 14, 2013
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe her family would still be pleading on Facebook to keep her information out there. So no. I don't believe this rumor.
If this could have happened, it would have been an effort to
protect the killer. The family wouldn't have any knowledge of it.
hmmm

Adel, GA

#5753 Nov 14, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
Where did this rumor come from anyway? Never heard this before now.
Eater of Worlds

Mckee, KY

#5754 Nov 14, 2013
What happened to Brookelyn Farthing? Beats me. But I would be honored to be able to attend future parties at JH's house.

Location hidden

#5755 Nov 14, 2013
Eater of Worlds wrote:
What happened to Brookelyn Farthing? Beats me. But I would be honored to be able to attend future parties at JH's house.
Don't get your hopes up.

United States

#5756 Nov 14, 2013
Eater of Worlds wrote:
you how low expectations do you? Plan on being a future criminal to? Perhaps you will be the eater if words
Concerned - London

London, KY

#5757 Nov 14, 2013
Eater of Worlds wrote:
Let's hope you are a male, not a young, pretty female.. Or you might go to the party of your lifetime!!!
Being honored: hmmm.. honored to have saved someone's life, honored to give a child a future, honored to have raised your children to be kind, loving, productive citizens.... When I think of the word honored, these few thoughts pop in my head...
Honored to be with someone who possibly could have taken another persons life??? Think I might invite you over for Thanksgiving dinner..

Berea, KY

#5758 Nov 14, 2013
Typo I ment to say you have low expectations
Eater of Worlds

Mckee, KY

#5759 Nov 14, 2013
I'm actually a man that's a little bit older, but I still like to party with the younger women and it seems like a lot of the top quality younger women in the area like to go to JH's parties, so naturally, I would be interested in going to one in the future too.

Who knows? He and his crew might throw a coming of age party for one of them sometime soon. I'm always up for giving younger women presents as well.

Location hidden

#5760 Nov 14, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text> you how low expectations do you? Plan on being a future criminal to? Perhaps you will be the eater if words
Eater of sins is more like it!
geez

Versailles, KY

#5761 Nov 14, 2013
Eater of Worlds wrote:
I'm actually a man that's a little bit older, but I still like to party with the younger women and it seems like a lot of the top quality younger women in the area like to go to JH's parties, so naturally, I would be interested in going to one in the future too.

Who knows? He and his crew might throw a coming of age party for one of them sometime soon. I'm always up for giving younger women presents as well.
Go troll somewhere else. I'm sure there is a pedaphile forum just waiting for you
Eater of Worlds

Mckee, KY

#5762 Nov 14, 2013
@Geez,

Touche, I have absolutely no interest in any women under the age of 18, I assure you, but --S-e-r-i-o-u-s- l-y-- is correct. I do love to eat sinfully. Especially when I'm able to get away with it. Who doesn't? Whoever says they don't is a liar.

And, that's all for now. TTFN.
nope

Versailles, KY

#5763 Nov 14, 2013
what are you saying, quietly taken care off..sounds like bs.
Concerned - London

Liberty, KY

#5764 Nov 15, 2013
Eater of Worlds wrote:
Your "present" is probably so old & swivel up no one would want it. Some ole man trying to relive his youth in his mind.. Drink some more wild turkey & dream on!! No young girl would be interested in you!!
geez

Versailles, KY

#5765 Nov 15, 2013
Anyway back to Brooke...
Concerned - London

Liberty, KY

#5766 Nov 15, 2013
geez wrote:
Anyway back to Brooke...
Seems to me, this guy is wanting another victim to fall prey to this bunch ... much like Brooke did!!
Eater of Worlds

Mckee, KY

#5767 Nov 15, 2013
Concerned - London wrote:
<quoted text>Your "present" is probably so old & swivel up no one would want it. Some ole man trying to relive his youth in his mind.. Drink some more wild turkey & dream on!! No young girl would be interested in you!!
If I had inherited my dad's money they would be. Women only care about 3 things ( in this order ) 1. Money 2. Looks 3. Big Packages. If you've got one of the three, you're good to go.
Eater of Worlds

Mckee, KY

#5768 Nov 15, 2013
Concerned - London wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me, this guy is wanting another victim to fall prey to this bunch ... much like Brooke did!!
Isn't that kind of slanderous? Last official report I heard on the matter indicated that there wasn't sufficient evidence to convict anyone or to even come up with a reasonable suspect.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5769 Nov 15, 2013
Cover up..cover up..what's that I hear?? Isn't it obvious??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 7 min Molly 233
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 10 min Gotcha 224
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 23 min Jennifer Renee 40,013
Second chance auto lowdown payments (Apr '16) 37 min Busted 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Strel 158,038
Best public places to poop in Richmond? 1 hr Ida Gotago 1
Feel stupid yet? 2 hr Duhhh 26

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages