Concerned-London

London, KY

#5684 Nov 2, 2013
I just do not believe the Detroit story. I may be wrong, but to me it seems like in every missing female case, they were traded for drugs, to pay debts, to be a sex slave etc...
I don't think any drug dealer would want kidnapping charges on them, in trade for a debt owed. They are usually paranoid, will only talk to a certain amount of people, & basically try & lay low. They would know if they took this girl for a debt, that LE would be all over them in a heartbeat & they do not want that.
I feel this case is close to home in the Big Hill area. She had a lot of friends who lived there, she had lived there, and so had JH. He is very familiar with the area. He is involved. He either acted alone that night, or if there were others there who helped, he is as guilty as they are.
I think people are just throwing any name they can come up with out there. I don't think that TR is afraid, she comes & goes as she pleases. I actually do not think none of these teens are scared of anything. They know JH done something to her... exactly what that occurred in details may not be known, but I feel they know he was involved. I read a post on here somewhere that none of the party goers were having anything to do with him after this. I think most just steer clear of him. I may be wrong, but my gut tells me otherwise.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5685 Nov 2, 2013
We know others were there that morning due to Brookelyn's text and witnesses. Josh even admitted that he and some friends removed some things from the house. Those names being discussed are all connected, some related, and any of them could have been present. As far as TR goes, I agree she is not in fear.

The Detroit theory is feasible but I think it is a cover story. If I am wrong then I have to say that all the above happened along with it.

I wish TW and DC would be questioned again. I really really feel they have more to tell.
Wow

Berea, KY

#5686 Nov 2, 2013
concerned- rockcastle wrote:
this is to the one that anounces herself as wow. i have no idea where she is at and they find trucks in rockcastle all the time thats stolen i never said anything about a stolen truck nor did i say she was at mullens station this thread is getting way out of hand and untill shes found hopefully alive then maybe we all will know something
For one thing, I'm not a "her".
Somebody posted stuff about rochcastle going by the name concerned. If that wasn't u then ok. I wasn't trying to say u did anything wrong. Just sounds like u know something. Maybe heard something and are afraid to come right out and say it on here.
Concerned-London

London, KY

#5687 Nov 3, 2013
I def. agree that others were there that night. I'm saying, That I don't know if JH done something to her himself (alone).. or that he & others did the actual crime together & they all participated. Or the others helped him move things & cover it up, from the crime he participated alone in.
Either way, they all are involved. His cell phone has to have contacts on it from that night of people he had spoken or had texted.
Hard to prove wrong doing without a body, but it has been done before. Maybe LE are waiting to see if a body will be found, then if not, I hope they can use something against them to prosecute.
concerned- rockcastle

Manchester, KY

#5688 Nov 3, 2013
first of all i dont know anything about this case all ive heard is rumours so far.
if you want to know who i am im charlie northers first cousin. the girl thats missing is his grandaughter.
thats how i found out about her being missing. my mom called and told me about it now please quit saying i know stuff because i dont im completely innocent in that.
im not getting back on here because of all the gossip on here all im asking is pray for the family and pyay for brook to come home safe. sorry if i offened someone but thats the way topix is.
saddened

Richmond, KY

#5689 Nov 3, 2013
I have been a regular visitor to this topic since it was first posted. I do not believe this child disappeared out of thin hour. Neither do I believe that drug dealers from Detroit were present at the bottom of Big Hill during the time she disappeared. It's possible, but unlikely! What is likely is that someone isn't coming clean and telling all that they know about what happened that night/morning. This child has family and friends that need her home. She needs to be with family during the holidays. If anyone out there reading this knows where she is please tell proper authorities. You don't have to give your name..only the information. We are a small community and need to stand together on this. This topic has all but been forgotten on here. We need to start posting on here again. Prayers on here would be wonderful. They do change things and they can turn someone's heart in the right direction.
curious

Winchester, KY

#5690 Nov 3, 2013
BREAKING: A body has been found on Turner Ridge Road. Madison County Sheriff has requested KSP to come out to the scene. is this around Jigg Water?
hummmm

Lexington, KY

#5691 Nov 3, 2013
curious wrote:
BREAKING: A body has been found on Turner Ridge Road. Madison County Sheriff has requested KSP to come out to the scene. is this around Jigg Water?
Please say this is true.
hummmm

Lexington, KY

#5692 Nov 3, 2013
hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>Please say this is true.
I'm sorry I meant please say this ISN'T true!
Idk

Lexington, KY

#5693 Nov 3, 2013
curious wrote:
It is around Poosey, where are you hearing this from?

Location hidden

#5694 Nov 3, 2013
curious wrote:
Breaking where? I can't find anything on this.
yep

United States

#5695 Nov 3, 2013
The Coyote posted it on their "Local Yocal" page about 3 hours ago. I'm a friend on Facebook so I also got the update. Got on here to see if anyone had any news.
yep

United States

#5696 Nov 3, 2013
They commented on their original post. Said it looked like a possible suicide. So probably not Brookelyn. That's all anyone has officially reported yet. Still, thoughts go out to the person's family and friends. :-(

Location hidden

#5697 Nov 3, 2013
Wow, sad sad news for someone tonight :-/
tap it hard

Hazleton, PA

#5698 Nov 3, 2013
I'd tap it before the maggots eat it. Just saying.
Native

Richmond, KY

#5699 Nov 3, 2013
yep wrote:
They commented on their original post. Said it looked like a possible suicide. So probably not Brookelyn. That's all anyone has officially reported yet. Still, thoughts go out to the person's family and friends.:-(
The female found was not Brookelyn. Very sad. Thoughts and prayers to all those affected.

Location hidden

#5700 Nov 3, 2013
tap it hard wrote:
Have ya done it before? Just curious.

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#5701 Nov 3, 2013
tap it hard wrote:
people with comments like this are best to ignore!! They are just stupid and wanting our attention. But not worth any of our time.
prayers

United States

#5702 Nov 3, 2013
Letsgetanswers wrote:
<quoted text>people with comments like this are best to ignore!! They are just stupid and wanting our attention. But not worth any of our time.
sad anyone could be that sick and untouched by the hurting of others. but i do agree u should ignore the ignorant!
Curious

Nicholasville, KY

#5703 Nov 4, 2013
What happened to the billboard in nicholasville? What's that two now that's been removed? Wonder why that is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Jude 132,149
men with big trucks 5 hr hot hot 13
Word Association (Jul '10) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 20,018
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 18,194
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 30,202
Alcohol Sales on Christmas Day 8 hr awwww 2
Kimberly Dempsey 9 hr dasher 6
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:15AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee