Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand how one day on here, it's JH (which we all agree he was involved). Then the next time it was the Damrells, the Biggs family, the Detroit drug dealers, the ex boyfriend, the Yarbers And others.
It can't be that many involved. I understand that people are discussing hearsay, gossip etc...
But, sometimes I think that people purposely get on here and throw out different names & stories to try & throw off the real story 7 what really happened.
I just wish she would be found & closure and answers would follow.
concerned- rockcastle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

i hope and pray that wherever she is that she ok i pray every night for her to come home to her family i can only amagine what they are going through if someone has her please just let her go and come back to the family im sure they would pay any amount of money to bring brookelyn home. enough is enough please bring her home
Cyndi

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

She is in Rockcastle County isn't she???!!!!
concerned- rockcastle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

i dont think shes in rockcastle county somebody would have saw her or something
i was just hopeing that she would come home safe, i dont know where shes at cyndi.
Cyndi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

concerned- rockcastle wrote:
i dont think shes in rockcastle county somebody would have saw her or something
i was just hopeing that she would come home safe, i dont know where shes at cyndi.
That would be wonderful! Not probable though, I'm afraid. What I meant is, the more I learn about these people the more I think they had a place picked out...maybe even used it before and are brazen enough to say it in a supposed text coming from Brookelyn.
Janey isaacs

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

susie q wrote:
I really hate to even get on a gossip forum such as topix but i over heard some ppl talking the other day and heard them saying a david and janey biggs maybe killed her and paul biggs was involved. That they killed there grandmother in waco and burnt the house down for pills along time ago. That they tried to rob that sweet girl because she was with paul. When she wouldn't give it up they beat her to death. I heard paul biggs saying something about it but idk forsure what he said. I know these ppl. They fraud our government for social security and work. Get food stamp and basically live off our hard earned taxes. I honestly think they did and have been trying to put it off on other. Such madness. All those biggs sale dope and mistreat there kids. What a sad bunch
suzie q.. Paul has had his name cleared so go find someone else to put the blame on. And as for me and David we don't know the poor girl and we don't go around Robbin anyone. So stop postin false info before I find out ur IP address and find out who u r and file charges against u. It will and can be done. U dont know what ur talking about and if u know Paul or over heard him talking then tell us who u r and say it to my face. I sit at home and don't bother no one . And believe me honey my baby girl is very very well took care of. Mabye u shoud focus on u and ur family!!
praying

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Janey isaacs wrote:
<quoted text> suzie q.. Paul has had his name cleared so go find someone else to put the blame on. And as for me and David we don't know the poor girl and we don't go around Robbin anyone. So stop postin false info before I find out ur IP address and find out who u r and file charges against u. It will and can be done. U dont know what ur talking about and if u know Paul or over heard him talking then tell us who u r and say it to my face. I sit at home and don't bother no one . And believe me honey my baby girl is very very well took care of. Mabye u shoud focus on u and ur family!!
Interesting. Why is it he had to be cleared? Just what was his involvement anyhow?
why

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

praying wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Why is it he had to be cleared? Just what was his involvement anyhow?
very good question!
MMT

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

names are not just drawn out of a hat to be questioned!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Because they have no more questions at the time doesn't make anyone cleared and on the flip side, nothing said on here can get anyone convicted without evidence.
concerned- rockcastle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

maybe those guys are right mabe she is in detroit michigan she could be alive to maybe they are running a prostitute buisness to and maybe she was kidnapped to sell her off nobody knows for sure and evidently these guys were only questioned and let go there must not be any evidence out there or somebody would have done been arrested for it
Following2

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

What was told to the police how the couch burned and who took it out in the yard? If this house had no elec. then where was this JH living at when she disappeared?
Praying

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

So JI why did he have to be cleared? You put that out there about PB so why dodge the question?
Cyndi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

In this case to have justice served they will have to have the body. Law Enforcement don't name suspects and clear them much anymore, when they do, they go to the media and announce it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

jli wrote:
<quoted text>im not doging any question. and someone else got questioned and they gave his name. his name got brought up in it over hear say and about what he had heard and he told some people that he knew about it. the police came and picked him up on child support but they also told him they had to question him because someone called in with information sayin thet he may have knew something about it. he was questioned and he was cleared. he wasnt a suspect they just wanted to question him to c if he knew any information about it. he doesnt even know her and hasnt ever been around her either. thats an awful funny thing to me that hes out of jail and has been scence his child support has been dropped. and if he wasnt cleared then why isnt he still in jail then? think whatever though.
Since when do you have to know someone to have knowledge of a crime against them??? Of course they let all of them go hoping they'd mess up and give them the evidence they need. I am not saying anything about a particular person. I am speaking generally.
Concerned

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Since when do you have to know someone to have knowledge of a crime against them??? Of course they let all of them go hoping they'd mess up and give them the evidence they need. I am not saying anything about a particular person. I am speaking generally.
Are you trying to get on a reality TV show with your posts? You evidently know something or think you know something or people are telling you something or probably you know nothing, think you know something(probably in your mind) or your "Friends" are feeding you a line of sh*t. If you know anything, go to law enforcement and TELL THEM! Otherwise quit putting your "educated" guesses on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

No! I am not trying to get on a reality show. I am going by the information given to and compiled by the group we formed several months ago. I do not know anybody in the area, so my friends have nothing to do with this. I have been giving info to LE from the begining. I will continue to put my educated guesses wherever whenever. I did not say anything derogatory about anybody so maybe you misunderstood my post.
Wondering

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

What happened to the billboard on Big Hill avenue?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know anything about 2 girls maybe sisters that hung out with Dewayne Biggs. I think they are from Irvine & maybe live in Waco?
Concerned - London

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
What happened to the billboard on Big Hill avenue?
Has it already been taken down?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,161 - 5,180 of6,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Mar '12) 4 min Mustang GT Girl 1,697
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min republiCONS 138,432
Word Association (Jul '10) 7 min Mustang GT Girl 17,267
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 15 min Mustang GT Girl 15,025
Posting On Facebook 38 min blah 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Yiago 122,595
madison jail 50 min BigT 6
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 51 min Mustang GT Girl 26,747
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••