Janey isaacs

Richmond, KY

#5641 Oct 26, 2013
susie q wrote:
I really hate to even get on a gossip forum such as topix but i over heard some ppl talking the other day and heard them saying a david and janey biggs maybe killed her and paul biggs was involved. That they killed there grandmother in waco and burnt the house down for pills along time ago. That they tried to rob that sweet girl because she was with paul. When she wouldn't give it up they beat her to death. I heard paul biggs saying something about it but idk forsure what he said. I know these ppl. They fraud our government for social security and work. Get food stamp and basically live off our hard earned taxes. I honestly think they did and have been trying to put it off on other. Such madness. All those biggs sale dope and mistreat there kids. What a sad bunch
suzie q.. Paul has had his name cleared so go find someone else to put the blame on. And as for me and David we don't know the poor girl and we don't go around Robbin anyone. So stop postin false info before I find out ur IP address and find out who u r and file charges against u. It will and can be done. U dont know what ur talking about and if u know Paul or over heard him talking then tell us who u r and say it to my face. I sit at home and don't bother no one . And believe me honey my baby girl is very very well took care of. Mabye u shoud focus on u and ur family!!
praying

Lexington, KY

#5642 Oct 26, 2013
Janey isaacs wrote:
<quoted text> suzie q.. Paul has had his name cleared so go find someone else to put the blame on. And as for me and David we don't know the poor girl and we don't go around Robbin anyone. So stop postin false info before I find out ur IP address and find out who u r and file charges against u. It will and can be done. U dont know what ur talking about and if u know Paul or over heard him talking then tell us who u r and say it to my face. I sit at home and don't bother no one . And believe me honey my baby girl is very very well took care of. Mabye u shoud focus on u and ur family!!
Interesting. Why is it he had to be cleared? Just what was his involvement anyhow?
why

Lexington, KY

#5643 Oct 26, 2013
praying wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Why is it he had to be cleared? Just what was his involvement anyhow?
very good question!
MMT

Richmond, KY

#5644 Oct 26, 2013
names are not just drawn out of a hat to be questioned!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5645 Oct 26, 2013
Because they have no more questions at the time doesn't make anyone cleared and on the flip side, nothing said on here can get anyone convicted without evidence.
concerned- rockcastle

London, KY

#5648 Oct 27, 2013
maybe those guys are right mabe she is in detroit michigan she could be alive to maybe they are running a prostitute buisness to and maybe she was kidnapped to sell her off nobody knows for sure and evidently these guys were only questioned and let go there must not be any evidence out there or somebody would have done been arrested for it
Following2

Williamsburg, KY

#5649 Oct 27, 2013
What was told to the police how the couch burned and who took it out in the yard? If this house had no elec. then where was this JH living at when she disappeared?
Praying

Lexington, KY

#5650 Oct 27, 2013
So JI why did he have to be cleared? You put that out there about PB so why dodge the question?
Cyndi

United States

#5651 Oct 27, 2013
In this case to have justice served they will have to have the body. Law Enforcement don't name suspects and clear them much anymore, when they do, they go to the media and announce it.

Location hidden

#5653 Oct 27, 2013
jli wrote:
<quoted text>im not doging any question. and someone else got questioned and they gave his name. his name got brought up in it over hear say and about what he had heard and he told some people that he knew about it. the police came and picked him up on child support but they also told him they had to question him because someone called in with information sayin thet he may have knew something about it. he was questioned and he was cleared. he wasnt a suspect they just wanted to question him to c if he knew any information about it. he doesnt even know her and hasnt ever been around her either. thats an awful funny thing to me that hes out of jail and has been scence his child support has been dropped. and if he wasnt cleared then why isnt he still in jail then? think whatever though.
Since when do you have to know someone to have knowledge of a crime against them??? Of course they let all of them go hoping they'd mess up and give them the evidence they need. I am not saying anything about a particular person. I am speaking generally.
Concerned

Richmond, KY

#5654 Oct 27, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Since when do you have to know someone to have knowledge of a crime against them??? Of course they let all of them go hoping they'd mess up and give them the evidence they need. I am not saying anything about a particular person. I am speaking generally.
Are you trying to get on a reality TV show with your posts? You evidently know something or think you know something or people are telling you something or probably you know nothing, think you know something(probably in your mind) or your "Friends" are feeding you a line of sh*t. If you know anything, go to law enforcement and TELL THEM! Otherwise quit putting your "educated" guesses on here.

Location hidden

#5655 Oct 27, 2013
No! I am not trying to get on a reality show. I am going by the information given to and compiled by the group we formed several months ago. I do not know anybody in the area, so my friends have nothing to do with this. I have been giving info to LE from the begining. I will continue to put my educated guesses wherever whenever. I did not say anything derogatory about anybody so maybe you misunderstood my post.
Wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#5656 Oct 27, 2013
What happened to the billboard on Big Hill avenue?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5657 Oct 27, 2013
Anyone know anything about 2 girls maybe sisters that hung out with Dewayne Biggs. I think they are from Irvine & maybe live in Waco?
Concerned - London

Greenbrier, AR

#5658 Oct 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
What happened to the billboard on Big Hill avenue?
Has it already been taken down?
thinking

Berea, KY

#5659 Oct 28, 2013
Taken down?
Concerned - London wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it already been taken down?
Cyndi

United States

#5660 Oct 28, 2013
-s-i-d-e-k-i-c-k- wrote:
Anyone know anything about 2 girls maybe sisters that hung out with Dewayne Biggs. I think they are from Irvine & maybe live in Waco?
Hows this off topic? It appears police think more than one person was involved or they would not have questioned more. They all know each other, some of them were related and some was regulars at Dillon Ct. Awww I get it your related to them. Good luck with that.
Concerned - London

London, KY

#5661 Oct 28, 2013
thinking wrote:
Taken down?
<quoted text>
Taken down .. as being removed ....
hummmm

Versailles, KY

#5662 Oct 29, 2013
Cyndi wrote:
<quoted text>Hows this off topic? It appears police think more than one person was involved or they would not have questioned more. They all know each other, some of them were related and some was regulars at Dillon Ct. Awww I get it your related to them. Good luck with that.
How is this off topic? DB been mentioned on here before?
Cyndi

United States

#5663 Oct 29, 2013
hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this off topic? DB been mentioned on here before?
Yes, a couple times, related to his great grandmother's murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley cain arrested robbery haha 24 min Nasty ashley 23
2014Farristown Football 31 min Not 2
chae goble 1 hr Theotherguy27 1
Kim Cowan is a cop 1 hr David 6
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 19,630
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 2 hr NotEd 818
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 17,773
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 29,450
Police car chase in Richmond? 3 hr Officer 765
scott renfro found dead 8 hr Clayton Bigsby 3