Cyndi

United States

#5620 Oct 23, 2013
Cover your windows...crackheads...hide your paraphernalia ...quit cooking your meth. Oh and don't forget your car if you have one. Wipe that kids nose! All eyes are on you! I'm watching too...
babs

Lexington, KY

#5621 Oct 23, 2013
Cyndi wrote:
Cover your windows...crackheads...hide your paraphernalia ...quit cooking your meth. Oh and don't forget your car if you have one. Wipe that kids nose! All eyes are on you! I'm watching too...
WTH

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5622 Oct 23, 2013
Cyndi wrote:
I bet they already took care of all that on the 21st. Funny though.
Hello

Berea, KY

#5623 Oct 24, 2013
Look, someone knows what happened to her. It's someone who saw her that night. My guess would be that whoever is responsible has did this sort of thing before but no one knows they have.
plzhelp

Richmond, KY

#5624 Oct 24, 2013
the sleaze is not going to turn himself or herself in. LA are not having any luck either. People with secrets won't tell them afraid of disclosing more secrets so this poor girl will lay wherever she has been until a stranger stumbles upon her .A dirty shame.
hmm

Lexington, KY

#5625 Oct 24, 2013
Curious...does the family of Brookelyn have to give the ok for Nancy Grace/HLN to run with this case?
questions

Lexington, KY

#5626 Oct 24, 2013
Why do some teens that knew her think that she just left town?
Why did J Hayes say that him and JA(the boyfriend) went squirrel hunting that morning when JA got off work?(and if her phone pinged the Blue Lick tower , J H lives just off 1016 on Smith Lane ) odd !! why post the fishing picture if they went squirrel hunting ?
Why did someone say that Brooklyn called Josh H.to come and get her and when she told him where she wanted to go that he got upset and started hitting her and whoever was with them said if he was gonna do that to just let him out?
Following but not posting anymore -- just hadn't seen any of the above ?'s brought up.
praying

Lexington, KY

#5627 Oct 24, 2013
I have often wondered to if she just left town. You see so many saying come home brooke, including her family. There has to be a reason this is going no where? idk. maybe not, but that does seem likely when the investagation is leading to no answers.

Location hidden

#5628 Oct 24, 2013
questions wrote:
Why do some teens that knew her think that she just left town?
Why did J Hayes say that him and JA(the boyfriend) went squirrel hunting that morning when JA got off work?(and if her phone pinged the Blue Lick tower , J H lives just off 1016 on Smith Lane ) odd !! why post the fishing picture if they went squirrel hunting ?
Why did someone say that Brooklyn called Josh H.to come and get her and when she told him where she wanted to go that he got upset and started hitting her and whoever was with them said if he was gonna do that to just let him out?
Following but not posting anymore -- just hadn't seen any of the above ?'s brought up.
Who did they say they were going squirrel hunting to? Squirrel is not in season when BF went missing:
The first segment of the fall squirrel season opens Aug. 17 season closes on Nov. 8. The season opens again Nov. 11 and runs through Feb. 28, 2014.

None of the things you posted except the fish pic have been posted here before. Where did you get that info?

I think people hope she left town and say 'come home' because they either have hope she is missing of her own volition, or they are in denial that she has been murdered and hidden.
smh

Berea, KY

#5629 Oct 24, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
why hasint the police questioned this guy if he was the last one to see her alive then why wasint he questioned
Are u serious?
Concerned citizen

Philadelphia, PA

#5630 Oct 24, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Its back on these threads somewhere..drug dealer from Detroit took Brookelyn & threatened JH if he told.."supposedly" lol...not sure who he told the story to..nothing but a bunch of liars and cowards this girl was in the company of that night.
He told his buddy Justin that there was a Detroit boy there and he took her. He threatened him and paid in H to keep quiet. That's JH story to his friends. Now it may be true or it may be him covering his murdering self up in front of his friends. Either way.... my last post (months ago) was about this info (which I shared with KSP).... I was right about the missing couple all along...i knew he stole JaKobes DRUG money and i knew he had a hit on em and 9 x out of 10 I'm right about this too. These drug dealers need to GO! They are out here pumping herion in our county not to mention all these other crimes. These DRUG dealers threw kylee Palmer's body on the side of the road earlier this year. DRUGS are behind the killing of the Richmond couple.... DRUGS were behind them dumping kylees body and I'm afraid to say DRUG dealers are behind this poor girls disappearance. This drug situation is like a domino affect. And I'm not talking about a lil pot. JaKobe was a cocaine dealer and these Detroit boys are all herion dealers. I really hope that the drug task force is working hard to get these people out of here. After all that's how the mystery of the missing couple was solved. If there is enough heat on the streets then someone will finally come forward.

Location hidden

#5631 Oct 24, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> He told his buddy Justin that there was a Detroit boy there and he took her. He threatened him and paid in H to keep quiet. That's JH story to his friends. Now it may be true or it may be him covering his murdering self up in front of his friends. Either way.... my last post (months ago) was about this info (which I shared with KSP).... I was right about the missing couple all along...i knew he stole JaKobes DRUG money and i knew he had a hit on em and 9 x out of 10 I'm right about this too. These drug dealers need to GO! They are out here pumping herion in our county not to mention all these other crimes. These DRUG dealers threw kylee Palmer's body on the side of the road earlier this year. DRUGS are behind the killing of the Richmond couple.... DRUGS were behind them dumping kylees body and I'm afraid to say DRUG dealers are behind this poor girls disappearance. This drug situation is like a domino affect. And I'm not talking about a lil pot. JaKobe was a cocaine dealer and these Detroit boys are all herion dealers. I really hope that the drug task force is working hard to get these people out of here. After all that's how the mystery of the missing couple was solved. If there is enough heat on the streets then someone will finally come forward.
I agree with your post 100% except I thought the friends name was Dustin, not Justin and I never heard of anyone paying to keep quiet, fear is usually enough with these guys.

Location hidden

#5632 Oct 24, 2013
GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did they say they were going squirrel hunting to? Squirrel is not in season when BF went missing:
The first segment of the fall squirrel season opens Aug. 17 season closes on Nov. 8. The season opens again Nov. 11 and runs through Feb. 28, 2014.
None of the things you posted except the fish pic have been posted here before. Where did you get that info?
I think people hope she left town and say 'come home' because they either have hope she is missing of her own volition, or they are in denial that she has been murdered and hidden.
Exactly! The only thing I can add is many say they were told by Brookelyn that she was uncomfortable/unhappy and unable to live at home. The family says this is not true, but if some believe it was, that would make people think she might have just left. Other than that, the scenario she left on her own does not fit at all.

People are getting confused and misleading others (unintentionally). I know the thread is long and at times boring but please read it before posting. We are revisiting issues already answered over and over making the thread even longer and more boring.

Location hidden

#5633 Oct 24, 2013
hmm wrote:
Curious...does the family of Brookelyn have to give the ok for Nancy Grace/HLN to run with this case?
No
Concerned - London

London, KY

#5634 Oct 24, 2013
I don't understand how one day on here, it's JH (which we all agree he was involved). Then the next time it was the Damrells, the Biggs family, the Detroit drug dealers, the ex boyfriend, the Yarbers And others.
It can't be that many involved. I understand that people are discussing hearsay, gossip etc...
But, sometimes I think that people purposely get on here and throw out different names & stories to try & throw off the real story 7 what really happened.
I just wish she would be found & closure and answers would follow.
concerned- rockcastle

London, KY

#5635 Oct 25, 2013
i hope and pray that wherever she is that she ok i pray every night for her to come home to her family i can only amagine what they are going through if someone has her please just let her go and come back to the family im sure they would pay any amount of money to bring brookelyn home. enough is enough please bring her home
Cyndi

Kearny, NJ

#5637 Oct 25, 2013
She is in Rockcastle County isn't she???!!!!
concerned- rockcastle

London, KY

#5638 Oct 25, 2013
i dont think shes in rockcastle county somebody would have saw her or something
i was just hopeing that she would come home safe, i dont know where shes at cyndi.
Cyndi

United States

#5639 Oct 25, 2013
concerned- rockcastle wrote:
i dont think shes in rockcastle county somebody would have saw her or something
i was just hopeing that she would come home safe, i dont know where shes at cyndi.
That would be wonderful! Not probable though, I'm afraid. What I meant is, the more I learn about these people the more I think they had a place picked out...maybe even used it before and are brazen enough to say it in a supposed text coming from Brookelyn.
Janey isaacs

Richmond, KY

#5641 Oct 26, 2013
susie q wrote:
I really hate to even get on a gossip forum such as topix but i over heard some ppl talking the other day and heard them saying a david and janey biggs maybe killed her and paul biggs was involved. That they killed there grandmother in waco and burnt the house down for pills along time ago. That they tried to rob that sweet girl because she was with paul. When she wouldn't give it up they beat her to death. I heard paul biggs saying something about it but idk forsure what he said. I know these ppl. They fraud our government for social security and work. Get food stamp and basically live off our hard earned taxes. I honestly think they did and have been trying to put it off on other. Such madness. All those biggs sale dope and mistreat there kids. What a sad bunch
suzie q.. Paul has had his name cleared so go find someone else to put the blame on. And as for me and David we don't know the poor girl and we don't go around Robbin anyone. So stop postin false info before I find out ur IP address and find out who u r and file charges against u. It will and can be done. U dont know what ur talking about and if u know Paul or over heard him talking then tell us who u r and say it to my face. I sit at home and don't bother no one . And believe me honey my baby girl is very very well took care of. Mabye u shoud focus on u and ur family!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 4 min Jennifer Renee 19,440
David's mental illness 38 min TaxPayer 12
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 59 min The Real Ed Hiero... 3,837
anyone use the toilet slave at hines motel 1 hr lisa 6
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 31,705
Drug Testing for all HUD Say no (Jan '11) 2 hr TaxPayer 85
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Didi 135,197
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]