Missing teen girl in Berea

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5414 Oct 12, 2013
Although I'm glad that they caught the man who killed those three ppl at that pawn shop, I think it's quite messed up they haven't after 3 months found anything leading to Brookelyn. I think maybe the have all the info, but until her body is located there isn't crap that can be done.
gagapeepapisback hellyeah

Danville, KY

#5415 Oct 12, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think because LE has been reading, or having someone keep track of it. ALOT of information has been passed along in here. There are also many comments that were deleted too. But it's still baffling as hell why no one has truly "came forth"..her body not found, and no one even named as a suspect. Guess they think aliens swooped in and abducted her into the night. Smdh
Noone follows your dumbass post but me and I do because I hate u and I like to let u know I hate you each and every one here. No information has been "passed". Only innuendo and speculation which has led to absolute jack squat. Get of your asses amd do something that actually helps something.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5416 Oct 12, 2013
gagapeepapisbackhellyeah wrote:
<quoted text>Noone follows your dumbass post but me and I do because I hate u and I like to let u know I hate you each and every one here. No information has been "passed". Only innuendo and speculation which has led to absolute jack squat. Get of your asses amd do something that actually helps something.
You would have to know the truth to declare it innuendo and speculation. You would also have to be privy to what info was passed on to LE to know it didn't lead to jack squat. Let's talk about that.

Location hidden

#5417 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Noone follows your dumbass post but me and I do because I hate u and I like to let u know I hate you each and every one here. No information has been "passed". Only innuendo and speculation which has led to absolute jack squat. Get of your asses amd do something that actually helps something.
Stfu..waste of human flesh...isnt the hookers calling ur name..they need some $$$$ lol

Location hidden

#5418 Oct 12, 2013
No the truth has done been told you hillbilly f*cktard..chaw on that baccr!! The POS's days are numbered!!

Location hidden

#5419 Oct 12, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to know the truth to declare it innuendo and speculation. You would also have to be privy to what info was passed on to LE to know it didn't lead to jack squat. Let's talk about that.
Gaga is part of the clan..haha lol..of course its bloomers is in a bunch...
wow

United States

#5420 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>You would have to know the truth to declare it innuendo and speculation. You would also have to be privy to what info was passed on to LE to know it didn't lead to jack squat. Let's talk about that.
I follow your posts and find them interesting. After all topix isn't about facts...it's based upon opinions and heresay. Keep it up...those who don't like it, crawl back in your hole!

Location hidden

#5421 Oct 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I follow your posts and find them interesting. After all topix isn't about facts...it's based upon opinions and heresay. Keep it up...those who don't like it, crawl back in your hole!
Thank you!

Danville, KY

#5422 Oct 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual innuendo and speculation fucktard noone knows but the people that were there. You think you are funny but you are just dumber than the wagon you rode in to town on. Did I tell you I hated you today yet? If not I really really do. Run something other than your mouth sometime. You might be surprised bitch.

Danville, KY

#5424 Oct 12, 2013
Oh boy yes I know the truth. lmmfao. Let's instead talk about how your Mama dropped you on your fucking head when you were a baby. Yo Mama is like a doorknob,everyone gets a turn. Yo Mama is so stupid, mshe sits on the t v and watches the t v. Yo mama is so hairy they call the bitch Chewbacca. Grrrrrrr. rflmmao

Danville, KY

#5425 Oct 12, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
No the truth has done been told you hillbilly f*cktard..chaw on that baccr!! The POS's days are numbered!!
Oh so you must be the killer?

Danville, KY

#5426 Oct 12, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
Oh you know the truth too? You are one of them kidnapping killers too. Look out

Location hidden

#5427 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>As usual innuendo and speculation fucktard noone knows but the people that were there. You think you are funny but you are just dumber than the wagon you rode in to town on. Did I tell you I hated you today yet? If not I really really do. Run something other than your mouth sometime. You might be surprised bitch.
How do you know it is not right on the money? Are you Josh...want to tell us how it really was? We are all waiting....

Location hidden

#5428 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh you know the truth too? You are one of them kidnapping killers too. Look out
"YO MAMA" LOL...

Location hidden

#5429 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh boy yes I know the truth. lmmfao. Let's instead talk about how your Mama dropped you on your fucking head when you were a baby. Yo Mama is like a doorknob,everyone gets a turn. Yo Mama is so stupid, mshe sits on the t v and watches the t v. Yo mama is so hairy they call the bitch Chewbacca. Grrrrrrr. rflmmao
I wonder if they will send you to La Grange. It's nearby, I could come visit!

Location hidden

#5430 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh so you must be the killer?
Getting all bent out of shape....hungover?

Location hidden

#5431 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh boy yes I know the truth. lmmfao. Let's instead talk about how your Mama dropped you on your fucking head when you were a baby. Yo Mama is like a doorknob,everyone gets a turn. Yo Mama is so stupid, mshe sits on the t v and watches the t v. Yo mama is so hairy they call the bitch Chewbacca. Grrrrrrr. rflmmao
I would be embarrassed...u know sometimes you sound intelligent...is that all you got??? Lol!! WEAK..

Location hidden

#5432 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh you know the truth too? You are one of them kidnapping killers too. Look out
So, she was killed. That is what everyone thought but I was holding out for it to have been accidental.

Location hidden

#5433 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>How do you know it is not right on the money? Are you Josh...want to tell us how it really was? We are all waiting....
Yes it would be interesting to hear the lowlifes take on the situation...

Location hidden

#5434 Oct 12, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be embarrassed...u know sometimes you sound intelligent...is that all you got??? Lol!! WEAK..
intelligence of jello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
peddlers mall 4 hr huh 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of God 171,902
Enersys Favortism a BIG PROBLEM! 6 hr Andy Griffith 36
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 7 hr Doobie Time 73
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 8 hr Doobie Time 42,672
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 8 hr Doobie Time 23,887
Any 3 Words 8 hr Doobie Time 80

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages