Missing teen girl in Berea
tlt

Martin, KY

#5166 Oct 4, 2013
Cyndi wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want to know what happened to your sister?
do you know?
goodness

United States

#5167 Oct 4, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text>do you know?
Wow what an ignorant thing to say...it's almost as though you are disgusted for us caring. It makes me question you you now as well. Maybe what she should have asked is not what whether or not you know, but whether or not you are interested in finding out?
concerned in madison cnty

Berea, KY

#5168 Oct 4, 2013
tlt, I have a question for you. I'm not trying to be arrogant intentionally, but, why do you comment on some of these post that may not be things that you want to hear, but, so many of these people have tried their darndest to reach out to your family to help ...example...SEARCHES, yet you all
won't respond to those comments when it comes to finding your sister!, updates on what searches have been done?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5169 Oct 4, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text> she did not call them so get the story right. She told my little sister to listen for her around six. She move in with her boyfriend when she turned 18 she moved out back in with my mom after that, she stayed all night with friends like any normal teenager. She had a great life. I am sick of having to tell it.
So are you saying she contacted the little sister?? Did she try contacting Heather too? They are the ones who dropped her off to the party right? I'm guessing you mean 6am the same time JH stated he last seen her. Honestly, the story needs to be told as much as possible, you want answers right?We are only trying to help. The public is your best bet at getting answers.

Who is the advocate for this family? No one that I can tell from the news or any other media is speaking for your family. & this is VERY important.
The Shadow Knows

Mckee, KY

#5170 Oct 4, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text> Is true but I don't have to prove anything to you do I
Is your husband a policeman?
uk fan

United States

#5171 Oct 4, 2013
Weird that teddies putting info on twitter now??? Seems someone's got her upset as well
Cyndi

Brooklyn, NY

#5172 Oct 4, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text> do you know?
No, but we all might know by now if the truth had been told! If you don't want help anymore, just say so. Have this thread removed. Don't take our prayers, our money and our time and give us nothing to work with.
hey

Lexington, KY

#5173 Oct 4, 2013
It would be nice to see these girls worried about their friend instead of only speaking of her when the want to defend themselves.

Since: Jul 13

New Albany, IN

#5174 Oct 4, 2013
uk fan wrote:
Weird that teddies putting info on twitter now??? Seems someone's got her upset as well
I'm guessing it's this...
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/152...
mountainwoman

Lexington, KY

#5175 Oct 4, 2013
When all this first happened a woman in applegrive park stated her son seen a man looking for two girls named heather and brooke... This was posted about 2 days after the fact. She was asking if the girl had a friend named heather. I have often wondered about that. The woman posted about it twice. Her son had went outside to smoke around 3:30 am and seen the man looking around houses and cars. When ask what he was doing he said he was looking for two girls and said what their names was. I just read that ahe supose to have road to party with a heather and her boyfriend... Seems that is a clue... Tasha if you are reading this please look into this..this has bothered me from day 1
Noosy

Powell, OH

#5176 Oct 4, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text> Do not talk about my mom or family Brooke did not live a bad life we was a very close family. Brooke lived at home with my mom , she like to stay all night with friends like any teenager. She like to go to party's like any teenager. And no one got a new F#*@ car believe me. If anyone has any questions or concerns they would like to ask look me up on Facebook or most of you have my phone number. That's where you can get the real picture. Thank you
step father did buy a truck..not a car
hmm

Lexington, KY

#5177 Oct 4, 2013
Her friend must be mad and speaking about it now cause the cousin that dropped her off at the party and couldn't pick her up made a move and said the friend should not be trusted.
hmm

Lexington, KY

#5178 Oct 4, 2013
The cousins fb is where this can be read and also the link to the allvoices article.

Location hidden

#5179 Oct 4, 2013
So Brookelyn wasn't drunk at the party...per Teddie Reed via Twitter...so was she under the influence of drugs?? Or not on anything when she left that party??? Please people, just be honest..if it means throwing some under the bus so be it!!! At least you can rest easy knowing you did what was right!!! If you are scared..dont be!!! There are places that can help you too, people that make it their mission to put scumballs like these behind bars for very long time.
Why

London, KY

#5180 Oct 4, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text> Do not talk about my mom or family Brooke did not live a bad life we was a very close family. Brooke lived at home with my mom , she like to stay all night with friends like any teenager. She like to go to party's like any teenager. And no one got a new F#*@ car believe me. If anyone has any questions or concerns they would like to ask look me up on Facebook or most of you have my phone number. That's where you can get the real picture. Thank you
Why are you so upset that someone said your family 'got a new F#*@ car'? You don't seem upset that someone suggested Brooke was abused by the stepfather! It's obvious that strangers care more for that child than her own 'family' and 'friends'. If you're so tired of telling things maybe you shouldn't have asked for the public's help. If that was my sister or my child the world would be sick of hearing my voice and seeing my face. If I couldn't get on TV or talk to the media and plead for the guilty s.o.b.'s that knew something to come forward I damn sure wouldn't be in a bar. Not even if Jesus was in there! I hope and pray that this child is found safe and unharmed.
Cyndi

Brooklyn, NY

#5181 Oct 4, 2013
What isn't said speaks volumes. Then there is the mincing of words "new car" ok, did anyone purchance anything while you need reward money? Was it a car? Did anyone go to Brookelyn's aid---stepfather, mother, sister, cousin?? Honestly, ya'll acting strange. What about her biological father??
following case

Franklin, NC

#5182 Oct 4, 2013
concerned in madison cnty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Following Case", why are you trying to dicourage "Ally" from talking! It appears to me that she sounds very credible and discrete as well! People on here want answers!!! It shows!!! There has already been too much "shut-mouth" going on! It has left everyone in total confusion! It sounded as if you were telling her to "post who she is"...why don't You post who you are??? I just have a "GUT" feeling there has been lots of covering up going on!
I pray that i'm wrong!
I Think If You Are Going To Make Allegations As Serious As That ... YoU should Provide the Reason That It Is Credible...Those Allegations Are Too Serious And Too Damaging If It Is Unfounded.

Location hidden

#5183 Oct 4, 2013
Cyndi wrote:
What isn't said speaks volumes. Then there is the mincing of words "new car" ok, did anyone purchance anything while you need reward money? Was it a car? Did anyone go to Brookelyn's aid---stepfather, mother, sister, cousin?? Honestly, ya'll acting strange. What about her biological father??
The whole thing has been strange from the beginning. No updates to the public since the reward was put out..and that took forever itself. I understand there is legalites tied to that, and you have to be careful on things, but that should have been the very first of things to be brought out.

I feel it's been known by family for sometime now the what who why where. Maybe they have been.threatened by the perpetrators to not say anything. & I've wondered also about the biological father. Does he have anything to say??
JEB

Georgetown, KY

#5184 Oct 4, 2013
The Shadow Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your husband a policeman?
A young deputy.

Location hidden

#5185 Oct 4, 2013
following case wrote:
<quoted text> I Think If You Are Going To Make Allegations As Serious As That ... YoU should Provide the Reason That It Is Credible...Those Allegations Are Too Serious And Too Damaging If It Is Unfounded.
There is ALOT of covering up going on. Earlier on this thread someone said once the truth came out SEVERAL families would be affected by this. I do agree that if people are going to imply such things as if they know it to be true then why not just say how the conversation really went and WHO said what. Damn..just tell it like it is!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 8 min Jennifer Renee 41,647
Sean Lorichon 20 min Wants to Know 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Mickey402 164,765
Kevin Jenkins 3 hr Theyjusmad 38
James Robinson 8 hr Elijah go Blue 8
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 9 hr Yassssssssss 321
Kenneth Barger Senior 10 hr translation 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages