jinglebellrock

London, KY

#5099 Oct 2, 2013
is there any chance that she could have got hit by a train or is there any tracks around as to where she disapeared.
this is just a thought might need looked into for sure

Since: Sep 13

Danville, KY

#5100 Oct 2, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Can you describe the inside of the house that day of the fire? Was it almost empty? Did it look like they'd been partying there?
I wasn't there, I know what I know from the people who were there.
And people who were there months before

Danville, KY

#5101 Oct 2, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
Was there any abuse in Brookelyn's home life? I am talking verbal, emotional, physical, alcohol/drug and sexual abuse? What kind of vehicle was replaced in the parents home if that is even true? I am not accusing anybody, I only want justice for this girl. I'm sorry but that means knowing if she was picked up by someone she texted or called that morning. I was told by someone that identified them self as family that she did not contact her parents that morning. So, what is the truth?
Ahh, now the obvious comes out.Not verbal, not emotional.....

Danville, KY

#5102 Oct 2, 2013
not alcohol, not drug....

Danville, KY

#5103 Oct 2, 2013
Mr Fund raiser, that never missed on day of work
Concerned - London

London, KY

#5104 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
Stepfather?? Don't understand what you are trying to say here???
Ally, Did Brooke ever live with JH or stay at his home before this??? Were they ever in any type of relationship?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5105 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
Was the real truth told to investigators? I believe you may have touched on this, but I'd like a more direct answer.

Location hidden

#5106 Oct 2, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the teens also made the comment several times if I'm not mistaken, of saying " that people didn't know the whole story".. I have seen that several times, & Something to the effect of "when the whole story comes out, then you will know the truth??". Don't understand what they are meaning there. Was a comment made also that the LE had been informed of what Brooke had told prior, concerning her living arrangements & home life. If she lived with TR for a couple of weeks, where was she living after she left JA until the time she was staying with TR?
I've asked that same question before..where was she in-between places? The other ppl said to have been involved claim they don't even know her..bullsh!t..they had to have known her somehow evn if they were just acquaintances. One of them was friends with her on Facebook..well they are no longer there, and they do still have an active Facebook acct. I'm tired of all the bullsh!t & lies too. This is how I feel, the family, LE asked for the publics help..we are trying..cant do much as far as info if we don't keep the heat on these slimeballs. The family has achieved every goal set out when the donations and fundraisers began..how about giving the public more to go on...how is those billboards benefitting anyone if she is said to be buried, or in a body of water. I see those only beneficial if she had been kidnapped or ran away..neither of those fit the bill. So what the hell is really going on? The public needs to know these things. No suspects have been named publically, so are they trying to make this look like an abduction?? Well whether she was abducted or died in that mans home & they decided to cover it up, SOMETHING needs to be done, or this person(s) will do it again!!!

Location hidden

#5107 Oct 2, 2013
Yes please stop beating around the bush sweetie..just tell it like it is!!

Danville, KY

#5108 Oct 2, 2013
She only met JH that night at the party as far as I know. And yes LE has been told what she said to at least TWO people about her home life in the past. But LE is also in her family.

Location hidden

#5109 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
not alcohol, not drug....
Oh my gosh.
I've wondered, must admit...

Location hidden

#5110 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
She only met JH that night at the party as far as I know. And yes LE has been told what she said to at least TWO people about her home life in the past. But LE is also in her family.
That makes me so sad for her.
Like I said before, if getting down and dirty gets her found, so be it.
Well

Richmond, KY

#5111 Oct 2, 2013
Ally1991, At your age, I commend you for speaking up.

Location hidden

#5112 Oct 2, 2013
Are you implying her step father sexually abused her during some point of her life??

I think she may have known JH prior to the party cause his wife was on her Facebook too..so that could mean she didn't meet her either till that night..not sure about all that. Would these two ppl be the Reed sisters??

Location hidden

#5113 Oct 2, 2013
They all need to be put on FULL BLAST till this girl is found!!! The lying and covering up needs to stop!!! If anyone KNOWS ANYTHING..yes take that info to LE..but u really wanna get the ball rolling let the WHOLE WORLD know what's going on!!! That way it can never escape the publics eye!!!

Location hidden

#5114 Oct 2, 2013
Let it be known that if you lied or simply omitted information for whatever reason, you are part of the problem.

United States

#5115 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
no she has been in jh's home several times when she was dating ja her and several other couples would frequent jh's home for parties he was no stranger.
speakin up

Berea, KY

#5116 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, now the obvious comes out.Not verbal, not emotional.....
Thank you Ally for speaking up!!! I'm glad you are "painting the real Picture" for some of these folks to hear!! Don't know Brooks family real personally, but, from what I have heard...her Mother is very rude & can be quite hurtful & MEAN!!!Brooklyn DID NOT have a very good home life from what I have heard! Have also heard of a
lot of disfunction from others in that family as well!
Yes, she has a brother-in-law that is in some L.E!
Yes her family DID buy brooks sister a new car!
I also believe thta she did know J.H. before all this stuff happened!
Concerned - London

Mount Vernon, KY

#5117 Oct 2, 2013
Just because you have some family members that are with LE, doesn't mean you are above the law. I have family in LE also, & I also have family members who have gotten in jail for different things,( nothing violent)... but my family member in LE, has came & taken them to jail. And they were ranked higher than the one we are peaking of.
I wish that someone would just come forth, tell what they know, let the cards fall where they may. I think, even though there has been some bad things said on here from some, that most of us are speaking for Brooke... Her voice can no longer be heard. I beg whoever that took that voice, or someone who knows who did to come forth & let this girl be laid to rest properly.. I hate to say that... but she wouldn't have missed her 19th bday.
I always felt that even the interviews were off, something wasn't right!! Prayers for Brooke!!!

Location hidden

#5118 Oct 2, 2013
speakin up wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ally for speaking up!!! I'm glad you are "painting the real Picture" for some of these folks to hear!! Don't know Brooks family real personally, but, from what I have heard...her Mother is very rude & can be quite hurtful & MEAN!!!Brooklyn DID NOT have a very good home life from what I have heard! Have also heard of a
lot of disfunction from others in that family as well!
Yes, she has a brother-in-law that is in some L.E!
Yes her family DID buy brooks sister a new car!
I also believe thta she did know J.H. before all this stuff happened!
So is it possible that they probably already know what happened..maybe jus trying to milk it..not saying they are but just wondering if the family may know more of what happened to their daughter. Cause nothing else makes any damn sense. Why isn't someone behind bars??? There has to be more to the conversations that were exchanged through txt messages..if she was the type to keep her phone on her constantly than there is no doubt in my mind she was txtn someone, maybe several ppl that night. Mayb talking abt details like where she was, who was around..the mood..anything leading up to asking for a ride home then txtn she was scared to the ex. & why wasn't it even made a big deal abt the fire?? Cause that was reported before Brooke being missing was. Its still unknown if the couch fire was intentional or accidental.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min spaceship 134,362
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 29 min pud 19,072
Word Association (Jul '10) 30 min pud 20,787
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 31 min pud 31,376
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 56 min Ed H in Room 221 2,219
Fencegate 2015 2 hr bedbug 47
Jamb exam past question and answer isoutcall_08... 2 hr kycat209 2

Winter Storm Warning for Madison County was issued at March 05 at 3:34AM EST

Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 pm PST