Missing teen girl in Berea
Concerned - London

London, KY

#5104 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
Mr Fund raiser, that never missed on day of work
Stepfather?? Don't understand what you are trying to say here???
Ally, Did Brooke ever live with JH or stay at his home before this??? Were they ever in any type of relationship?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5105 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
Mr Fund raiser, that never missed on day of work
Was the real truth told to investigators? I believe you may have touched on this, but I'd like a more direct answer.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5106 Oct 2, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the teens also made the comment several times if I'm not mistaken, of saying " that people didn't know the whole story".. I have seen that several times, & Something to the effect of "when the whole story comes out, then you will know the truth??". Don't understand what they are meaning there. Was a comment made also that the LE had been informed of what Brooke had told prior, concerning her living arrangements & home life. If she lived with TR for a couple of weeks, where was she living after she left JA until the time she was staying with TR?
I've asked that same question before..where was she in-between places? The other ppl said to have been involved claim they don't even know her..bullsh!t..they had to have known her somehow evn if they were just acquaintances. One of them was friends with her on Facebook..well they are no longer there, and they do still have an active Facebook acct. I'm tired of all the bullsh!t & lies too. This is how I feel, the family, LE asked for the publics help..we are trying..cant do much as far as info if we don't keep the heat on these slimeballs. The family has achieved every goal set out when the donations and fundraisers began..how about giving the public more to go on...how is those billboards benefitting anyone if she is said to be buried, or in a body of water. I see those only beneficial if she had been kidnapped or ran away..neither of those fit the bill. So what the hell is really going on? The public needs to know these things. No suspects have been named publically, so are they trying to make this look like an abduction?? Well whether she was abducted or died in that mans home & they decided to cover it up, SOMETHING needs to be done, or this person(s) will do it again!!!

Location hidden

#5107 Oct 2, 2013
Yes please stop beating around the bush sweetie..just tell it like it is!!

Danville, KY

#5108 Oct 2, 2013
She only met JH that night at the party as far as I know. And yes LE has been told what she said to at least TWO people about her home life in the past. But LE is also in her family.

Location hidden

#5109 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
not alcohol, not drug....
Oh my gosh.
I've wondered, must admit...

Location hidden

#5110 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
She only met JH that night at the party as far as I know. And yes LE has been told what she said to at least TWO people about her home life in the past. But LE is also in her family.
That makes me so sad for her.
Like I said before, if getting down and dirty gets her found, so be it.
Well

Richmond, KY

#5111 Oct 2, 2013
Ally1991, At your age, I commend you for speaking up.

Location hidden

#5112 Oct 2, 2013
Are you implying her step father sexually abused her during some point of her life??

I think she may have known JH prior to the party cause his wife was on her Facebook too..so that could mean she didn't meet her either till that night..not sure about all that. Would these two ppl be the Reed sisters??

Location hidden

#5113 Oct 2, 2013
They all need to be put on FULL BLAST till this girl is found!!! The lying and covering up needs to stop!!! If anyone KNOWS ANYTHING..yes take that info to LE..but u really wanna get the ball rolling let the WHOLE WORLD know what's going on!!! That way it can never escape the publics eye!!!

Location hidden

#5114 Oct 2, 2013
Let it be known that if you lied or simply omitted information for whatever reason, you are part of the problem.

United States

#5115 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
no she has been in jh's home several times when she was dating ja her and several other couples would frequent jh's home for parties he was no stranger.
speakin up

Berea, KY

#5116 Oct 2, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, now the obvious comes out.Not verbal, not emotional.....
Thank you Ally for speaking up!!! I'm glad you are "painting the real Picture" for some of these folks to hear!! Don't know Brooks family real personally, but, from what I have heard...her Mother is very rude & can be quite hurtful & MEAN!!!Brooklyn DID NOT have a very good home life from what I have heard! Have also heard of a
lot of disfunction from others in that family as well!
Yes, she has a brother-in-law that is in some L.E!
Yes her family DID buy brooks sister a new car!
I also believe thta she did know J.H. before all this stuff happened!
Concerned - London

Evarts, KY

#5117 Oct 2, 2013
Just because you have some family members that are with LE, doesn't mean you are above the law. I have family in LE also, & I also have family members who have gotten in jail for different things,( nothing violent)... but my family member in LE, has came & taken them to jail. And they were ranked higher than the one we are peaking of.
I wish that someone would just come forth, tell what they know, let the cards fall where they may. I think, even though there has been some bad things said on here from some, that most of us are speaking for Brooke... Her voice can no longer be heard. I beg whoever that took that voice, or someone who knows who did to come forth & let this girl be laid to rest properly.. I hate to say that... but she wouldn't have missed her 19th bday.
I always felt that even the interviews were off, something wasn't right!! Prayers for Brooke!!!

Location hidden

#5118 Oct 2, 2013
speakin up wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ally for speaking up!!! I'm glad you are "painting the real Picture" for some of these folks to hear!! Don't know Brooks family real personally, but, from what I have heard...her Mother is very rude & can be quite hurtful & MEAN!!!Brooklyn DID NOT have a very good home life from what I have heard! Have also heard of a
lot of disfunction from others in that family as well!
Yes, she has a brother-in-law that is in some L.E!
Yes her family DID buy brooks sister a new car!
I also believe thta she did know J.H. before all this stuff happened!
So is it possible that they probably already know what happened..maybe jus trying to milk it..not saying they are but just wondering if the family may know more of what happened to their daughter. Cause nothing else makes any damn sense. Why isn't someone behind bars??? There has to be more to the conversations that were exchanged through txt messages..if she was the type to keep her phone on her constantly than there is no doubt in my mind she was txtn someone, maybe several ppl that night. Mayb talking abt details like where she was, who was around..the mood..anything leading up to asking for a ride home then txtn she was scared to the ex. & why wasn't it even made a big deal abt the fire?? Cause that was reported before Brooke being missing was. Its still unknown if the couch fire was intentional or accidental.
Concerned mother in Waco

Lexington, KY

#5119 Oct 2, 2013
I assume this topic is in regards to Brookelyn Farthing. If I am wrong, I apologize.
As a mother I would want someone, anyone that knew something to come forward, even if it meant finding out my child was dead. You need closure. I would be devastated but could morn for the loss and maybe be able to continue on. The constant searching and hoping for some clue is like another knife in your chest. You hope for the best but prepare for the worst. But when it comes to your loved ones, you just keep hoping.

Location hidden

#5120 Oct 2, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it possible that they probably already know what happened..maybe jus trying to milk it..not saying they are but just wondering if the family may know more of what happened to their daughter. Cause nothing else makes any damn sense. Why isn't someone behind bars??? There has to be more to the conversations that were exchanged through txt messages..if she was the type to keep her phone on her constantly than there is no doubt in my mind she was txtn someone, maybe several ppl that night. Mayb talking abt details like where she was, who was around..the mood..anything leading up to asking for a ride home then txtn she was scared to the ex. & why wasn't it even made a big deal abt the fire?? Cause that was reported before Brooke being missing was. Its still unknown if the couch fire was intentional or accidental.
I feel the scenario is the same that we have been thinking. We just now know why she was supposedly going from place to place and why it seemed something was so off with the parents. They probably want this all over with so they can keep their secrets. No wonder the youngest daughter said she was living in four places. This thread may disappear. No matter what, we will still seek justice for Brookelyn.
Concerned - London

Evarts, KY

#5121 Oct 2, 2013
If I am not mistaken, I think that the mom & stepfather were separated, then this happened, & the family got back together... I may be wrong, but on his facebook page, he updated he was married just this September. I also remember seeing that Tasha, the older sister became friends with him after all this happened... according to the updates I read.
Also I have been doing some research on the boy they said that was involved, initials DD... The way I read it, he was in MCDC when this happened, got out for a few days in Sept., then was arrested again. So if this is the case he could not have been involved.
The Shadow Knows

Mckee, KY

#5122 Oct 3, 2013
Concerned - London wrote:
Just because you have some family members that are with LE, doesn't mean you are above the law.
Having relatives in the County Court House or Local L E might in some instances. Possible egs. http://unusualkentucky.blogspot.com/2009/10/s... , http://youtu.be/3SowvFMc4hU and http://youtu.be/SMt1YHpEH3I .

I've often wondered why they've investigated nice and harmless old Gentlemen that were just being concerned citizens from Jackson County that they should have known couldn't have had anything to do with it on less than hearsay evidence while apparently showing little to no real interest in really getting to the bottom of things.
discussed

Winchester, KY

#5123 Oct 3, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
They all need to be put on FULL BLAST till this girl is found!!! The lying and covering up needs to stop!!! If anyone KNOWS ANYTHING..yes take that info to LE..but u really wanna get the ball rolling let the WHOLE WORLD know what's going on!!! That way it can never escape the publics eye!!!
BB a friend of PB has pics of burning couch on his FB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slender Man Sighting In Richmond!!!! (Aug '12) 6 min 3rd eye gypsy 190
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 29 min Truth 322
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr Svelte 1,839
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr MTT 164,832
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 3 hr Concerned_American 5,374
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 4 hr Doobie Time 442
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Doobie Time 41,662

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance