Missing teen girl in Berea
concerned citizen

London, KY

#5066 Oct 1, 2013
so who was driving the truck to my understanding i thought brooklyn was takeing one of her friends home and thats when she started texting that she was scared if so then how did she get back to dillion court so fast

Since: Sep 13

Danville, KY

#5067 Oct 1, 2013
They were all completely wasted and not fit to drive. I doubt brook drove anywhere at all and her state lead to her refusal to leave the party earlier. I think the texts were sent from JH's house. Due to their conditions, I doubt any of them drove far at all.
concerned

Richmond, KY

#5068 Oct 1, 2013
http://www.lex18.com/news/man-still-missing-f...

does anybody know if this man was found??
concerned

Richmond, KY

#5069 Oct 1, 2013

Since: Jul 13

New Albany, IN

#5070 Oct 1, 2013
http://psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/thread/2...

The psychic mentions hearing "Chuggle/chuggling". My mind immediately thought about how you say, "Chug, chug...", like when you're playing a drinking game. Was she playing drinking games back at Dillon Ct?

Just thought it was interesting.
concerned

Richmond, KY

#5071 Oct 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
http://www.wkyt.com/news/headl ines/Missing-persons-report-fi led-from-Madison-Co-house-fire -225825621.html
apparently not...
i don't think this is off topic!! not anymore off topic than talking about other possible related cases...two people missing, two suspicious housefires...excuse me..
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#5072 Oct 1, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
They were all completely wasted and not fit to drive. I doubt brook drove anywhere at all and her state lead to her refusal to leave the party earlier. I think the texts were sent from JH's house. Due to their conditions, I doubt any of them drove far at all.
How is it you know they were all completely wasted and not fit to drive?

Location hidden

#5073 Oct 1, 2013
No one under the influence of any drug or alcohol should get behind the wheel. Just sayin. It is most likely the majority of the ppl at that party were under the influence of something. But I have known ppl back in my party phase that didn't drink or use anything..mostly just there as a tag a long or just to be sociable. Or the DD.

But I think it's safe to say that JH & TW were both under the influence. You throw a pretty young girl in the mix..why wouldn't a man try to take advantage of that situation. Feeding her liquor and drugs to make it easier to get what he wants. I think it's possible she could have been slipped something..date rape drugs perhaps.

Location hidden

#5074 Oct 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think this is off topic!! not anymore off topic than talking about other possible related cases...two people missing, two suspicious housefires...excuse me..
Kinda shady isn't it?? If it's an attempt to deter the police in a different direction, make the whole fire and Brookelyns disappearance more believable that they know nothing of her wherabouts its kinda late in the game for that I think.

Could be unrelated, but def is worth looking into!!

Location hidden

#5075 Oct 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
http://www.lex18.com/news/man- still-missing-following-madiso n-county-house-fire/
does anybody know if this man was found??
I saw that, odd isn't it. Is there any other suspicious fires that may have been to cover up something else? Also, if anyone remembers a party that got out of hand and something happened.

Danville, KY

#5076 Oct 1, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it you know they were all completely wasted and not fit to drive?
I was told about this before they even thought she was missing
answers

Lexington, KY

#5077 Oct 1, 2013
Thank u people for keeping this alive and BF name mentined everyday. I did read in one of the early post on here that TW's sisters boyfriend died in a house fire nothing much was said of it.Like the majority of the people the last one who saw her knows what has happen and he needs to be introgated aggressively!! This whole county ought to be o fire to find this child and demand answers!! When one gets away with something nce it makes it easier to do again.

Location hidden

#5078 Oct 1, 2013
Sounds like a pyromaniac is on the loose..maybe TW set the fire..just my thought..havnt heard much else about him anyways..i agree 1000% that those two need more questioning..guess his family probably couldn't handle knowing their son could be capable of such a crime, that is if he was involved of course. How come he didn't wanna party with everyone else? I don't think he was took home.

Location hidden

#5079 Oct 1, 2013
& the fire im referring to would be the couch fire. Not this latest one. Seems like Madison County is always on the news anymore. & its nothing good either.

Location hidden

#5080 Oct 1, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told about this before they even thought she was missing
Can you describe the inside of the house that day of the fire? Was it almost empty? Did it look like they'd been partying there?
Concerned

Mount Vernon, KY

#5081 Oct 1, 2013
Just maybe JH & TW went to the house with her... Just maybe the text that she was scared & that she would never drink again around people she didn't know DID NOT come from her... maybe they sent them as to throw people off, that she was with strange people & was asking for help, ride etc...So it would clear them. What color of vehicle does TW drive then??? Or his family?

Danville, KY

#5082 Oct 1, 2013
She texted her friends and family only as far as I know. Maybe one of them went to get her. See my earlier posts about this. A text to her mother also went to her step father.
Concerned

Mount Vernon, KY

#5083 Oct 1, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
She texted her friends and family only as far as I know. Maybe one of them went to get her. See my earlier posts about this. A text to her mother also went to her step father.
Do you know if she had ever stayed at JH's house on Dillon Ct. before?
plz

Georgetown, KY

#5084 Oct 1, 2013
don't understand what u r trying to say ally.

Location hidden

#5085 Oct 1, 2013
ally1991 wrote:
So she txted her mom & step dad..who went to get her? In your opinion..friend or family? How many ppl did she txt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 min PcChk 1,775
Afraid there is no one for me 23 min PcChk 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Paul 167,573
Eku aremark janitorial pay rate 30 min JACK 3
Paranormal activity on Smith Ballard St 55 min Former Resident 5
7 day free Caribbean Cruise for a beautiful woman! 59 min Danny 1
That guy at the salvation army 1 hr Hop and skip 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages