Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4871 Sep 23, 2013
Concerned wrote:
13-T-08835COMMONWEALTH VS. HENSLEY, JOSHUA D
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 0021080 OP MV UNDER/INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL/DRUGS, ETC..08 1ST OFF 3BN520021
2 0004990 FAILURE TO WEAR SEAT BELTS 3BN520021
3 0005690 LEAVING SCENE OF ACCIDENT/FAILURE TO RENDER AID OR ASSISTANC 3BN520021
would this be the same one ??
I don't think so. This one is older, with a different middle initial and lives in Richmond.
observer

Lexington, KY

#4872 Sep 23, 2013
richmond girl wrote:
My husband works with DC at ENERSYS and said he hasn't acted like himself ever since the night of the party. Also, DC called in that Friday and bought a black GMC truck to go cruise in before he went to the party with TR. Don't know if its the same black truck that was seen but ifhe was with TR anything's possible.
I just thought of this but if dc is acenters then his aunt was the one on 27 news who said GOD told her something . The aunt lives right next to where the last search was done as does several of his other family members all own the property at the end of horse cove cant be a coincidence

United States

#4873 Sep 23, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I just thought of this but if dc is acenters then his aunt was the one on 27 news who said GOD told her something . The aunt lives right next to where the last search was done as does several of his other family members all own the property at the end of horse cove cant be a coincidence
did he not previously date brooke earlier this year
richmond girl

Berea, KY

#4874 Sep 23, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I just thought of this but if dc is acenters then his aunt was the one on 27 news who said GOD told her something . The aunt lives right next to where the last search was done as does several of his other family members all own the property at the end of horse cove cant be a coincidence

Yes it us D Centers
eku student

United States

#4875 Sep 24, 2013
Has she been found? Just received a text from someone but didn't see it on the news.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4876 Sep 24, 2013
eku student wrote:
Has she been found? Just received a text from someone but didn't see it on the news.
No, don't think she has been. Where did they hear it from?

Location hidden

#4877 Sep 24, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
There are not going to be any more searches without a credible tip. I am not even sure you all realize what you would be looking for. You can't just go on people's property without legal permission. What if someone gets injured? Let the trained searches decide when and where and if they request help from the public, be ready. The reasonable doubt that set Casey Anthony free in part stems from the discovery of the body of her murdered daughter by a meter reader. Nobody is getting out of this!
Wouldn't people just need permission from the property owners? And if they agreed they could make search group sign a paper stating they are not held liable if anyone is injured on their property? I'm just asking. I think a search conducted by LE would be better, because they are trained. But they have gotten more tips, those proved not credible, she wasn't found nor anything leading to her, so why wont they search these other areas? Like in Jackson County? Do you think they have their POI? OR POI's? What tip lead them to Horse Cove? I do think search's should still continue. Time has been wasted too much, imo. Oh & I can't remember but was the very first search that was done, did it include public?
losing

Richmond, KY

#4878 Sep 24, 2013
i can't help but feel discouraged, starting to feel as if she may never be found. such a horrible feeling, i've been following this story since day 1. it really kills me to not know what happened.

United States

#4879 Sep 24, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't people just need permission from the property owners? And if they agreed they could make search group sign a paper stating they are not held liable if anyone is injured on their property? I'm just asking. I think a search conducted by LE would be better, because they are trained. But they have gotten more tips, those proved not credible, she wasn't found nor anything leading to her, so why wont they search these other areas? Like in Jackson County? Do you think they have their POI? OR POI's? What tip lead them to Horse Cove? I do think search's should still continue. Time has been wasted too much, imo. Oh & I can't remember but was the very first search that was done, did it include public?
yes the first 48 hours she was missing ppl in the public was searching the areas of dillion court and floyds branch owsley fork pilot knob blue lick (1016) and areas in paint lick and idian fort theater area trails

Location hidden

#4880 Sep 24, 2013
eku student wrote:
What did txt say exactly? are you making this up? Sorry have to ask..

Location hidden

#4881 Sep 24, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still want to organize a search, go ahead. I pray that you can safely find her and not inadvertently contaminate or invalidate any evidence. You will need to contact LE in whatever county you want to search.

Location hidden

#4882 Sep 24, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>If you still want to organize a search, go ahead. I pray that you can safely find her and not inadvertently contaminate or invalidate any evidence. You will need to contact LE in whatever county you want to search.
I didn't say I wanted to organize one, but I doubt LE will do another one just kinda seems they are sweeping it away. The last thing I would want is to f up anything that could be evidence. & I truly think if she is buried somewhere that the "wrong turn" ppl are keeping a close watch on her, so whoever went would need to be packing. You never know what kind of crazies are lurking around it. Js. I think it's possible given how long its been if she's buried somewhere she's probably been moved again.
eku student

United States

#4883 Sep 24, 2013
That's the rumor that is going around at hitachi. A friend of mine text me this morning but we would have heard it on the news by now.

Location hidden

#4884 Sep 24, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I wanted to organize one, but I doubt LE will do another one just kinda seems they are sweeping it away. The last thing I would want is to f up anything that could be evidence. & I truly think if she is buried somewhere that the "wrong turn" ppl are keeping a close watch on her, so whoever went would need to be packing. You never know what kind of crazies are lurking around it. Js. I think it's possible given how long its been if she's buried somewhere she's probably been moved again.
I also wonder if she has been moved. If that has happened, justice will be totally dependent on a witness coming forward. LE is not going to search without a credible tip. That does not seem out of the ordinary at this point. It would really be stupid to pull anything now with this case, all eyes are watching. But, as you, know, there are a lot of stupid people out there.(and the majority of them are altering their selves with alcohol and or drugs)

United States

#4885 Sep 24, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I did help search in the beginning for the phone. I knkw ppl that did search and some of the organized searchers.. I wouldnt feel safe or want to contaminate anything but I agree with u and seriously either moved or the 8 hour time frame from the time of the fire til the time LE came back to question jh about brooke she could have been moved very far from this area jmo
lostsoul

Berea, KY

#4886 Sep 24, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Has any of the searches included the public? I have never been told it has which is weird
courious

Pikeville, KY

#4887 Sep 24, 2013
There is a place next to the jackson county line that these teens are very familiar with. they visited the area frequently until now. it is directly behind Duke Powell Road. You can see from google earth there is a body of water behind Duke Powell Road. Can anyone who is good with google earth or maps figure out where this is and what county it is? I know it isn't Jackson County. I find it strange they stopped going there.
lostsoul

Berea, KY

#4888 Sep 24, 2013
richmond girl wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes it us D Centers
WOW do you think her body could be buried on the family property?!

Location hidden

#4889 Sep 24, 2013
courious wrote:
There is a place next to the jackson county line that these teens are very familiar with. they visited the area frequently until now. it is directly behind Duke Powell Road. You can see from google earth there is a body of water behind Duke Powell Road. Can anyone who is good with google earth or maps figure out where this is and what county it is? I know it isn't Jackson County. I find it strange they stopped going there.
That is strange, but how would they know to avoid the location unless they were involved? Surely, someone didn't say that's were she is and everyone just accept and go along with it unless they were all in on it.

Location hidden

#4890 Sep 24, 2013
courious wrote:
What besides party would they do? Like four wheeling , hunting?? That is strange.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Hillary Rotten Cl... 167,514
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 2 hr translation 1,738
enersys (Apr '10) 3 hr Seen it 149
silk sweet 18 hr please 1
Brandy R Causey prostitute 19 hr hmmm 9
Afraid there is no one for me 23 hr Handsome gent 5
Ignoring, being mean, wont change Mon Usedtobepepperpotts 8

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages