Missing teen girl in Berea
The Shadow Knows

Martin, KY

#4430 Sep 9, 2013
Reality Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like or dislike anything that's being said.
It's simply that it's mostly either regurgitated info that law enforcement already has, or completely irrelevant tripe that doesn't deserve encouragement.
Just as it is your time to waste in your attempt to seem like your words here matter, it is my time to waste in telling you that they do not.
This sort of thing is quite common, actually: People will often attempt to capitalize on tragic situations like this, ignoring real means of rendering aid, spearheading their own unofficial, unsanctioned, online sleuthing expeditions, drawing attention to make themselves appear vital or important or effectual in some way - albeit a useless academic illusion - all under the banner of trying to help.
It is particularly common among those who would otherwise be rather bored, having little else to do, and thus are themselves of little real-world consequence. It gives them an illusion of relevance and accomplishment, en lieu of the real thing. Or maybe they watch too much tv and fancy themselves self-educated investigators.
You don't seem to appreciate how preposterous and sad that is, but I think deep down, you're fully aware of the true worth of your "efforts." You'd have to be pretty dim to believe otherwise. Then again, I may be giving too much credit, as I so often do.
I don't know. We got this case discussed on Jane Velez-Mitchell's program on Headline News once and it may be discussed there again, so you tell me.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4431 Sep 9, 2013
PLB wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! Continued prayers for Brooks' family, friends and the detectives working this case.
Thank You!
richmond girl

Berea, KY

#4432 Sep 9, 2013
Letsgetanswers wrote:
<quoted text>that comment was for Babylonia. What I will say is they felt she left the house with two people. See them stopping at a store where possibly no gas is sold. Said they see her in the car with her arms crossed. There is a male and female who work togather and both saw different parts the owoman saw them taking her to house white two story with a barn/ shack beside it. In the barn/shack is where she meet her attacker. The male sees her being covered up and in a wooded area with a creek or pond around with rocks. Feel as she was takin down paintlick rd. and is there in a wooded area. A Mexican with a letter r as her attacker. And jh knows but scared for his own life.
So could this Mexican guy R be a drug dealer possibly and maybe jh was meeting him to buy drugs when things went wrong?
nutz

Richmond, KY

#4433 Sep 9, 2013
WANT TO KNOW wrote:
Im curious here! Can something not be done about all these kids and their parents with all the under age drinking thats going on? All over twitter, all over instagram. I believe something can be done about that atleast. Anyone know who should be contacted?
you would think Berea Police would know about the drinking and driving. After all Berea is about as small town as it gets. Another question is why would parents let girls out the door dressed as they do. The photos they put on there facebooks look like hookers. Something is wrong with this picture!

Since: Aug 13

United States

#4434 Sep 9, 2013
richmond girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So could this Mexican guy R be a drug dealer possibly and maybe jh was meeting him to buy drugs when things went wrong?
thats the part I'm trying to figure out they said three people involved two know so who besides jh and Brooke was at the house cause then they leave meet up with r. The psychic felt as if it was a passion/revenge thing. Maybe she wasn't interested and made it known. Idk

Location hidden

#4435 Sep 10, 2013
There's a large, deep body of water in crab orchard called Cedar Creek Lake. The name sounds close to what that one person might have been trying to say in an earlier post.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4436 Sep 10, 2013
Andromeda62 wrote:
There's a large, deep body of water in crab orchard called Cedar Creek Lake. The name sounds close to what that one person might have been trying to say in an earlier post.
That lake is not in Crab Orchard, its located in Stanford, but in between Stanford & Crab Orchard. I think they were referring to a lake in Waco, Ky..I think.
someone who cares too

United States

#4437 Sep 10, 2013
Letsgetanswers wrote:
<quoted text>thats the part I'm trying to figure out they said three people involved two know so who besides jh and Brooke was at the house cause then they leave meet up with r. The psychic felt as if it was a passion/revenge thing. Maybe she wasn't interested and made it known. Idk
I have never posted on here, but I have been following and done some looking myself dont know if its the person the physic is referring to but on jh'sfacebook profile pic.there was a comment made click the guys name that made it he has some freaky post on his page and also has a mexican friend with the initial R. Like I said I dont know if it means anything but never hurts to check.it out either.

Location hidden

#4438 Sep 10, 2013
someone who cares too wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted on here, but I have been following and done some looking myself dont know if its the person the physic is referring to but on jh'sfacebook profile pic.there was a comment made click the guys name that made it he has some freaky post on his page and also has a mexican friend with the initial R. Like I said I dont know if it means anything but never hurts to check.it out either.
Thanks for pointing that out! Very strange! The R person is not the same guy but he is friends with SD, who has been mentioned before.
Hmmm

Lexington, KY

#4439 Sep 10, 2013
....now a missing girl in Lexington...what the heck!!
someone who cares too

United States

#4440 Sep 10, 2013
YW yes I noticed that as well..just so many odd things in this. I just want her found. I have been heartbroken from the moment it was on the news..so sad. My prayers go out to her family and I pray whoever is responsible will get caught and pay dearly!
Interested

Chesterfield, MO

#4441 Sep 10, 2013
http://www.lex18.com/news/madison-county-offi...

according to WLEX their doing a search on Horse Cove Rd today

Location hidden

#4442 Sep 10, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>That lake is not in Crab Orchard, its located in Stanford, but in between Stanford & Crab Orchard. I think they were referring to a lake in Waco, Ky..I think.
I wasn't aware that the exact place they were referring to had been confirmed?

Location hidden

#4443 Sep 10, 2013
Interested wrote:
http://www.lex18.com/news/madi son-county-officials-searching -area-near-where-teen-disappea red-in-june/
according to WLEX their doing a search on Horse Cove Rd today
Yes, the article said this is a mile and a half from Dillon Court. I am praying soooooo hard they find something!
Remembering her family and loved ones, too.
geography

Berea, KY

#4444 Sep 10, 2013
For those not familiar with the area, Horse Cove is a small road with a few houses on it, then it ends into the woods.
The Shadow Knows

Martin, KY

#4445 Sep 10, 2013
Looking at the area on Google Maps Satellite View. I see a barn that could be the barn mentioned here. I also see what looks to be an immense body of water ( at least it looks immense in comparison to Owsley Fork Lake ) between Dillion Court and Horse Cove Road. Have the police sent any divers into it?

Two other places that could be of interest. There's a house on the right side of 21 as you head towards 421 with a pond in front of it with what to me looks like cattails growing out of it where someone could hide a body.

And that large house with the boarded up windows out towards Silver Creek or Scaffold Cane Road just after you turn right from 21 towards WalGreens and the McDonald's near Glades Road, the large house is on your right if you continue past the stop sign ( right next to where the school bus wecked a few weeks ago), it is missing some boards from one of its windows as if someone had been in there and it might be the type of place where someone would hide a body.
The Shadow Knows

Martin, KY

#4446 Sep 10, 2013
Sorry about the multiple posts. I tried to post that once and it kept saying the connection to the server was reset.
Prayers Always

Richmond, KY

#4447 Sep 10, 2013
I just saw on the news, that they are searching again, I'm praying that she is found, so her family can have peace and closure, my heart has been heavy for her family since she went missing,
Mail girl

Martin, KY

#4448 Sep 10, 2013
Prayin she is found

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4449 Sep 10, 2013
Hoping and praying for this family they find something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Secular American 169,022
party last night 3 hr Move On 6
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 4 hr translation 2,309
the girl that stands on corner on amberly by st... 5 hr Bigboy 18
Matthew Cheeks 6 hr RedClay 2
Desperados. 15 hr BigD 2
Doctor 16 hr Looking 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages