Missing teen girl in Berea

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4342 Sep 6, 2013
As stated yesterday a reward is going to be posted.
Donations to the 'Brookelyn Farthing Reward Fund' can be made at any People's Bank branch.
The more money donated, the better to entice someone into talking.
Searching for her

Lexington, KY

#4343 Sep 6, 2013
Yes the billboard was donated but the advertisement wasn't. And that is expensive.

Location hidden

#4344 Sep 6, 2013
when will it end wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY & COGNITO...I think you were very rude to "LOU"!
She as well as everyone else that has donated have a right to know where their money is going!! So far, i've heard of ONE billboard sign! That was DONATED BY MAD.CO. FORD! Many tee-shirts were donated for FREE! Why not use that money for a private detective???? For A.T.V rentals to help search for her? Marine searches? Time is of the essence & is quickly running out!
It has been said more than once on this thread that the money legally can be used for anything related to obtaining information about the disappearance of Brookelyn Farthing. If you have a problem with that, then don't contribute. I don't know about what delayed a reward or if they plan to hire a PI. I do know they are getting legal advice and they are a LE family, so that would suggest there is a reason that is not being made public.(I am hoping it is because an arrest is eminent)They have searched everywhere they are going to which was extensive, unless there is a credible tip. ATV were rented, waters searched, it is all on here. You seem genuinely concerned. Lou seems think something is not right. I would like to know what that is, that's why I asked.

Location hidden

#4345 Sep 6, 2013
when will it end wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY & COGNITO...I think you were very rude to "LOU"!
She as well as everyone else that has donated have a right to know where their money is going!! So far, i've heard of ONE billboard sign! That was DONATED BY MAD.CO. FORD! Many tee-shirts were donated for FREE! Why not use that money for a private detective???? For A.T.V rentals to help search for her? Marine searches? Time is of the essence & is quickly running out!
My reply was not rude, it was simply matter of fact.

Personally, I think it is rude to demand the parents of their missing loved one to do one thing or another.
If they are consulting with an attorney, and I believe they are, all their I's will be dotted and tees be crossed, and an accounting can be made at the appropriate time as deemed fit.
MPF

United States

#4346 Sep 6, 2013
The reward has not been released yet due to legal issues. We have a lawyer and are working on it, after the paper work has been set up it will be released.
We are also getting more than one billboard.

United States

#4347 Sep 6, 2013
MPF wrote:
The reward has not been released yet due to legal issues. We have a lawyer and are working on it, after the paper work has been set up it will be released.
what about more search parties? If LE can't can the family or someone representing the family organize more searches....never give up...always praying for brooke and family!!!
uk fan

United States

#4348 Sep 6, 2013
Funny that JA&TR are hanging out tonight, maybe they don't know anything????
Just Saying

Berea, KY

#4349 Sep 6, 2013
That Teddie Reed girl sure does have a big ole' nose.
thinking

Berea, KY

#4350 Sep 6, 2013
Is there ANYTHING you can think of we can do in the meantime? We are here for you. Is there anything you need?
MPF wrote:
The Shadow Knows

Virgie, KY

#4351 Sep 6, 2013
I've been watching this show ion the Travel Channel and I think it might prove helpful in the investigation if they have this lady named Amy Allen that stars in it come and go through 113 Dillion Court.
curious

Richmond, KY

#4352 Sep 7, 2013
where did Ed go?
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4353 Sep 7, 2013
So are all 3 billboards going to be placed in Madison County?

What else can be done to help this family? Why wont they just arrest the scumbags and bring closure to this??
MPF

United States

#4354 Sep 7, 2013
The billboards are not all going in Madison county.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4355 Sep 7, 2013
Where else will they be placed?
Sammy

Buffalo, NY

#4356 Sep 7, 2013
http://www.helpmedeadfiles.com/ .. Amy Allen.. Not sure if she would do the case because it is still an open case of a missing person. I guess it doesn't hurt to try though. I'm not from the area or I would input all the info they are asking for. I hope this helps in some way.

Location hidden

#4357 Sep 8, 2013
Sammy wrote:
http://www.helpmedeadfiles.com /.. Amy Allen.. Not sure if she would do the case because it is still an open case of a missing person. I guess it doesn't hurt to try though. I'm not from the area or I would input all the info they are asking for. I hope this helps in some way.
I am not familiar with the show. From the website it looks as though they only do houses with paranormal activity.
The Shadow Knows

Virgie, KY

#4358 Sep 8, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>I am not familiar with the show. From the website it looks as though they only do houses with paranormal activity.
She's America's #1 Physical Medium. She should be able to go through a house and tell if a missing girl was murdered in it if you believe in that sort of thing.

Since: Aug 13

Lexington, KY

#4359 Sep 8, 2013
The Shadow Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
She's America's #1 Physical Medium. She should be able to go through a house and tell if a missing girl was murdered in it if you believe in that sort of thing.
I've talked to a psychic he believes she was not harmed in that house, but was taking somewhere else. The couch being on fire he felt didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. Just maybe a cover up for the guys involved in saying that's why she was missing.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4360 Sep 8, 2013
Where else would the billboards be going? Even if the family did contact a medium, that doesn't hold up in court I don't think. It's good to have better ideas though of what may have happened. Does the police have any new leads, or are they even still investigating this? I don't mean to sound rude but it just doesn't seem like anything else is being done.

Does anyone know what kind of mood she was said to have been in when JH last seen her? Did he not tell that to police?

Also, they (police) know that his story cannot add up if there is proof she txted someone before 6am stating she was scared, and if she was reportedly in his home at 6am why isn't it being said who she would be referring to. I would be asking him who else was in the home, unless she was referring to JH. But I just don't feel it was only them two the whole night...does anyone else not see this??
questioneveryone

Berea, KY

#4361 Sep 8, 2013
Ed Hieronymus wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think it's interesting that he has a photograph on his facebook account that says "Now that's a fire." ( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... ) from a couple of weeks after THE fire. It's obvious that there's an implied reference to some other "fire".
I would say the statement, "Now that's a fire" refers to an Eddie Murphy skit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min so true 142,468
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 35 min Ed Hieronymus 7,513
Where do I turn 58 min Steve 8
Tina B 1 hr I Am Helpful 6
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 22,023
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 33,885
Robinsville Subvision 2 hr serious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages