Missing teen girl in Berea
maybe

Richmond, KY

#4244 Sep 3, 2013
another ?? why would KSP arrest someone for not paying child support! hmmm!
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4245 Sep 3, 2013
maybe wrote:
maybe today will be the day an arrest is made & give everybody something to write about. this is all a rerun of the past two months & name calling. as far as being in one's face, I would safely guess the responsible one/ones sees Brook's face every time they close their eyes.
Where do you get its been the same things talked about for 2 months?? Cause from what I've read on here and in the news, there has been new information from both places. It has made national TV..names that wasn't mentioned before have been brought forth. Its hearsay..the whole case is hearsay...the only truth that I can see is that she did not leave on her own..someone had a hand in helping her not be in that home..where she was last seen by a man that others claim to have seen her leave with earlier that night..and txt msgs stating she was scared..its all coming out slowly but surely. I feel those who know or may think that it may help with this investigation don't want to carry this knowledge untold with them for the rest of their lives. If it were me that knew of anything I would most definitely without hesitation go straight to the police with it. Whether heard directly or indirectly. The only ppl I feel are getting bent outta shape about what's being discussed are those affiliated somehow with the case or ppl surrounding it. Its easy to get on here and say you know nothing abt the case, but b!tch abt ppl talking about it. Then when asked what their thoughts are about what happened they have nothing to offer, just negative comments. What's even funnier, these same ppl want to harass us, but a comment of distaste and just plain outright evilness (and those who are on here regularly, know what im referring to) gets to linger on here..is that helpful??

I hope they are arrested soon as well Too much time has passed as it is.
ustillsuc

Danville, KY

#4246 Sep 3, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
Your 45 and act like this??? Guess your just a bitter person like that. And I have used different screen names in the very beginning of posting on here..so whats your point? I'm not disputing that..lol. Oh and my BIG NOSE isn't the only nose up in this. Yours is too. ;) Get over it!
What for acting like an American? Bltch I am a war veteran and I respect peoples lives afbnd do not try to ruin anyone with heresay and conjecture. You all are shlt believe that!
ustillsuc

Danville, KY

#4247 Sep 3, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Murder and kidnapping, how do you know that? Why not drug overdose, fall from horse, fell off cliff, asthma attack ???? I think, meaning my opinion is it may have been an accidental death during a sexual assault. BTW, I have legal counsel and you got nothing, just a troll.
You are too stupid for words! Noone threatened u stupid. Get over yourself seriously!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4248 Sep 3, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I have been following this, but have never posted anything, but... I recall in an earlier post someone said something about "the cats out of the bag".. then there is this pic of the cat... seems kinda strange to me. Also as of yesterday JH facebook page has not been shut down... I searched and went on it.. Just thought you guys would want to know... Praying for the TRUTH, for this child!
Can you elaborate on that cat comment? His FB is there again but it was gone, I checked. Thanks.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4249 Sep 3, 2013
ustillsuc wrote:
<quoted text>What for acting like an American? Bltch I am a war veteran and I respect peoples lives afbnd do not try to ruin anyone with heresay and conjecture. You all are shlt believe that!
I don't believe it! What war was that???? I do believe you get a check from the government....You lie so much. What about what you said about that woman on the Berea Forum that is really sick. Remember...you were posting as eatadic???

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4250 Sep 3, 2013
ustillsuc wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid for words! Noone threatened u stupid. Get over yourself seriously!
I never said anyone threatened me.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4251 Sep 3, 2013
ustillsuc wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid for words! Noone threatened u stupid. Get over yourself seriously!
Your age keeps changing, too. You were an old man, then in your 50s now you're 45. Maybe you got that mixed up with your IQ.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4253 Sep 3, 2013
ustillsuc wrote:
<quoted text>What for acting like an American? Bltch I am a war veteran and I respect peoples lives afbnd do not try to ruin anyone with heresay and conjecture. You all are shlt believe that!
Were you ever placed on the front lines? If you were in ANY war, then no you couldn't have had that much respect for human life..cause I would imagine you are trained on use of weapon. Therefore being placed in a hot zone you would have to use that weapon to defend your fellow soldier and take the enemy down. That is if you are a TRUE AMERICAN that defended his country. You should have the same respect for this girl Brookelyn Farthing..who has possibly lost her life at the hands of someone who is much like the enemy you would have been faced with. They have no respect for human life. They will blow their own ppl up in a heartbeat..but why is this about your life in the military? It shouldn't be has no relevance to a missing girl. I doubt you were if anything nothing more than a pencil pusher. Couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#4254 Sep 3, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Your age keeps changing, too. You were an old man, then in your 50s now you're 45. Maybe you got that mixed up with your IQ.
LMAO they just want to keep us off topic
ustillsuc

Danville, KY

#4255 Sep 3, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you ever placed on the front lines? If you were in ANY war, then no you couldn't have had that much respect for human life..cause I would imagine you are trained on use of weapon. Therefore being placed in a hot zone you would have to use that weapon to defend your fellow soldier and take the enemy down. That is if you are a TRUE AMERICAN that defended his country. You should have the same respect for this girl Brookelyn Farthing..who has possibly lost her life at the hands of someone who is much like the enemy you would have been faced with. They have no respect for human life. They will blow their own ppl up in a heartbeat..but why is this about your life in the military? It shouldn't be has no relevance to a missing girl. I doubt you were if anything nothing more than a pencil pusher. Couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag.
Desert Storm and Shield Infantry bltch. And anything I post is the truth. Not conjecture.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4256 Sep 3, 2013
Ok..well I'm done losing brain cells talking to a moron.

Something else I found interesting upon looking at JH profile, which btw is still up. Back on July 15th a comment was made under one of his pictures asking JH if he had "killed iny girl lately"..this person also is friends with SD..I know this gentleman stated on here he wasn't in the state at the time of BF disappearance, but maybe the guy that commented that had been told or possibly knew he (JH) was responsible. SD is the only friend on this guys Facebook that I've seen to be tied in somehow with this case. Could mean absolutely nothing though. But it was very bold of that person to make that comment, wonder why JH hasn't responded to it??
Concerned

London, KY

#4257 Sep 3, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Can you elaborate on that cat comment? His FB is there again but it was gone, I checked. Thanks.
I believe it was one of the regulars here, babylonia possibly that stated that comment.. then we see this pic... I feel like some of these involved in this must be reading this & keeping up with it.. As if they are making a mockery out of all this... Sad!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4258 Sep 3, 2013
The cat out of the bag comment was a post from someone's facebook that a poster quoted on here. It wasn't something Babelonia just came up with. I believe it was coincidence that the info was posted about TR holding a cat up by the tail.

That cat should have turned back and ate that gal's arm up, my opinion. That was cruel.

The troll poster uses many usernames in several forums. I believe it used to use the name Patriot (lol).

Just an annoying distraction is all he is.

Praying for something to come to light about Brooklelyn Farthing.
WOW

United States

#4259 Sep 3, 2013
Been reading along and I do recognize this troll from Berea. I am beginning to think he is the person who last seen Brooklyn. Think about it. Bigfoot refernce not too smart, no job, knows some things but balks at giving an oppinion. Who else would spend so much time diagreeing with what you're doing????
no name

Danville, IL

#4260 Sep 3, 2013
how many of the men associated with this case have a large diamond earring in their left ear?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4262 Sep 3, 2013
no name wrote:
how many of the men associated with this case have a large diamond earring in their left ear?
None that I know of, why do you ask?

Since: Jul 13

United States

#4263 Sep 3, 2013
no name wrote:
how many of the men associated with this case have a large diamond earring in their left ear?
why?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4264 Sep 3, 2013
no name wrote:
how many of the men associated with this case have a large diamond earring in their left ear?
OK...found a picture of one of them with what looks like large diamond studs, one in each ear.
thinking

Berea, KY

#4265 Sep 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min WK Gas 178,130
watch out for road blocks tonight 3 hr milkman2 15
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 4 hr Seriously Now 4,843
Those tan legs, that azz 8 hr David 2
No Match 9 hr Yes 7
Where did Gypsy go?(Randall S. Harris) (Apr '10) 11 hr JB Kim 27
Court 18 hr Meee 6

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages