babyylonia

United States

#4197 Sep 2, 2013
And what's your theory on why it's still on here. Just a matter of time before someone has it removed
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4198 Sep 2, 2013
magnum pi wrote:
Ok here's an idea. Post your real name and let's make up sh*t about how a p.o.s you are and how you slept with your mom and see how you feel fu**head.
<quoted text>
Nice!! How long did it take you to come up with this?? Bet you worked all night on it. My real name is Michelle..thats all anyone needs to know. ;)
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4199 Sep 2, 2013
upsetoverimage wrote:
Ted &#8207;@teddienicole4 15h
I hate cats! Lmao pic.twitter.com/ZqqGssZMzc
View photo
You need turned in to the Humane Society
My screen isn't showing picture..what is she doing? Or do I even want to know?

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#4200 Sep 2, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
My screen isn't showing picture..what is she doing? Or do I even want to know?
holding a cat by the tale!!
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4201 Sep 2, 2013
Letsgetanswers wrote:
<quoted text>holding a cat by the tale!!
Typical..guess it made her feel cool to be mean to an animal.
jusmaybe

United States

#4202 Sep 2, 2013
That's josh posting from a phone. Ain't it funny she don't like cats but always spreading her pussycat????

Since: Jul 13

United States

#4203 Sep 2, 2013
jusmaybe wrote:
That's josh posting from a phone. Ain't it funny she don't like cats but always spreading her pussycat????
how do you know that was josh posting from a phone? Were you there?

United States

#4204 Sep 2, 2013
a thought wrote:
LE went to madison southern to question a few teenage girls who JH had recently sent "flirty" FB messages to, they've been monitoring his FB for a while and i guess finally shut it down.
did the girls complain? If so why wasnt he charged with harassment? I dont understand how LE can shut someones fb, twitter, instagram or what ever unless a crime was committed - something chargeable????

Location hidden

#4205 Sep 2, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text> did the girls complain? If so why wasnt he charged with harassment? I dont understand how LE can shut someones fb, twitter, instagram or what ever unless a crime was committed - something chargeable????
I took it that he deleted it because they are monitoring it.
knows

Berea, KY

#4206 Sep 2, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>
PREVIOUS POST
saw it
London, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2235Jul 31, 2013
i saw that blue toyta pickup on big clear creek about a month ago im sure it was the same truck maybe they should check down in there to. i pray they find the girl soon decesed or not the family needs closure as to what happend. praying they get that soon. nikki if you smelt a strong oder at the fair grounds please tell the police
I wouldn't put much faith into this. How are they "sure it's the same truck" if they have never seen the truck in question before? Trust me, this post was made not by someone trying to throw people off intentionally, but by a dummy talking out their a$$ and who needs to not be posting crap on here like it's true.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4207 Sep 2, 2013
Has Muddy Creek been mentioned on here? I was looking on Google Maps and wondered if it had been. Its just around other areas that have been talked about. Looks like it's a big area.

Location hidden

#4208 Sep 2, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't put much faith into this. How are they "sure it's the same truck" if they have never seen the truck in question before? Trust me, this post was made not by someone trying to throw people off intentionally, but by a dummy talking out their a$$ and who needs to not be posting crap on here like it's true.
How do you know they have never seen the truck before??
Bone Man

Georgetown, KY

#4209 Sep 2, 2013
jusmaybe wrote:
Aintcha kinda getting off topic, Ho? Cat fights? You hos is PITIFUL! This is about a girls LIFE. Quit makin' about yours!
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4210 Sep 2, 2013
PLB wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you went. Registration began at 10:30 and the kickstands went up at 1:00. Many tears, lots of hugs and support for the family of Brooklyn.
What's this all about?
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#4211 Sep 2, 2013
It may not be him, but there is a TW that is scheduled for arraignment on the 6th. Its on Kentucky Courts online. Says middle initial is C..so idk if it's the same one that was last seen with BF. Just thought I'd share.
jusmaybe

United States

#4212 Sep 2, 2013
Bone Man wrote:
<quoted text>Aintcha kinda getting off topic, Ho? Cat fights? You hos is PITIFUL! This is about a girls LIFE. Quit makin' about yours!
oh you will do jus fine in prison big boy. Knew you had a kink about you!!!

United States

#4213 Sep 2, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical..guess it made her feel cool to be mean to an animal.
looks like she got the msg its been deleted

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#4214 Sep 2, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text>looks like she got the msg its been deleted
she can delete all she wants maybe people made a copy ;)
Bump

Richmond, KY

#4215 Sep 2, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text>looks like she got the msg its been deleted
I have a friend at the humane society. I saw this post and shared it with her. She in turned posted it on her Facebook and reported it. Within minutes I believe people were sending her messages.

United States

#4216 Sep 2, 2013
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend at the humane society. I saw this post and shared it with her. She in turned posted it on her Facebook and reported it. Within minutes I believe people were sending her messages.
good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 20 min 3 Days Til HoHoHo... 30,101
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 32 min whatimeisit 1,806
Word Association (Jul '10) 39 min whatimeisit 19,973
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 42 min whatimeisit 18,130
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr Ed Hieronymus 1,567
Sonia combs 3 hr meee 2
oscar 4 hr whaaaaat the heck 2
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web