Since: Jul 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I think ppl are getting on here and using Brookes disappearance to take personal vendettas out on others. Using some of the frequent posters that are desperately seeking answers and trying to help, knowing that we will "dig' around and investigate and discuss it on here. To many ppl have already been hurt by brookes disappearance lives detroyed we dont want to see anyone else destroyed. I think we should leave this in God's hands and in the LE agency and not carry on with ppl making false statements. We have done the best we can to help

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

justice-for-her wrote:
I think ppl are getting on here and using Brookes disappearance to take personal vendettas out on others. Using some of the frequent posters that are desperately seeking answers and trying to help, knowing that we will "dig' around and investigate and discuss it on here. To many ppl have already been hurt by brookes disappearance lives detroyed we dont want to see anyone else destroyed. I think we should leave this in God's hands and in the LE agency and not carry on with ppl making false statements. We have done the best we can to help
That is not going to happen. Even if we stop, they wont.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Ur right they wont.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

I do not know if drugs are involved in this or not. If they are, a reward should bring at least some reliable second hand information to the police. Addicts will sell their Granny for drugs. They wont be able to stand knowing that money is just a phone call away.

I still have hope that someone who knows or was told where Brookelyn is will let someone know so her family can at least know. The torture is in the not knowing. What ever happened to just doing the right thing?.....having pride in knowing you did the right thing?
Noosy

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text> not sure what exactly they are talking about but there is a cedar creek? But it's in/a round stanford it could be another false hoax
but didn't the news say her phone was coming out of there.. Cedar creek is in Stanford

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

steven damrell wrote:
Yea but someone threw my name on here for there entertainment and just bs. I'm sorry this happened. I've made strides toward advancing my life in the right direction and ppl believe social media bs. I don't appreciate this and honest ppl did not put my name on blast! Honest ppl discussed my name but someone with malicious intent done this! Thanks a lot folks! So please keep my name off this. Could very easily destroy what lil bit of good I've built for myself
Glad you are doing well. Don't know you. Thanks for speaking up.
I'm having my doubts about the stories being told here too.
If someone is making these tales up, shame on them. If there's any truth to any part of the stories, I believe detectives will be or are on it, and appropriate actions will or are being taken on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Noosy wrote:
<quoted text>but didn't the news say her phone was coming out of there.. Cedar creek is in Stanford
Brookelyn's phone last pinged on the Blue Lick BEREA cell phone tower.
Her stepfather cleared that up on Jane Valez Mitchell's show.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Noosy wrote:
<quoted text>but didn't the news say her phone was coming out of there.. Cedar creek is in Stanford
the comment I was referring to was a combination of misspelled words from another poster I thought maybe they were referring to cedar creek in stanford. But It was not confirmed by the poster. The cell ping was stated wrong in an article and or on a program but was later corrected on hln's jvm program that the cell was pinged from the tower on blue lick in madison county.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Brookelyn's phone last pinged on the Blue Lick BEREA cell phone tower.
Her stepfather cleared that up on Jane Valez Mitchell's show.
sorry we must have been typing at the same time....:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text>sorry we must have been typing at the same time....:-)
;-)
Just want to say, I reported my post where I put SD's name on it and ask for it to be removed.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
Just want to say, I reported my post where I put SD's name on it and ask for it to be removed.
that was kind of you I will do the same
maybe

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Keep up the good work guys!
i dont understand

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

If Brooke texted JA and told him she was scared why did he not check on her when he got off work. If the last text didnt seem to be her wouldnt that have been all more of reason to find her and make sure she's ok. That looks bad on JA for suspecting it not being brooke who sent the text but yet he didnt do anything to check up on her!!! There's a lot that doesnt make since with this story
Notgivingup

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

i dont understand wrote:
If Brooke texted JA and told him she was scared why did he not check on her when he got off work. If the last text didnt seem to be her wouldnt that have been all more of reason to find her and make sure she's ok. That looks bad on JA for suspecting it not being brooke who sent the text but yet he didnt do anything to check up on her!!! There's a lot that doesnt make since with this story
I agree, especially since he was within half a mile of JH's when he headed to Floyds Branch to fish. Seems really odd that he would not wanna swing by, even to check and see if she were still supposedly in Rockcastle County at that bs party. Looks like he would've wanted to see if she was back at his buddy's foreclosed house, with no electric. Nope. It don't add up. Not at all if he thought the texts did not seem like hers. He must really, really love fishing. Wtf???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Notgivingup wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, especially since he was within half a mile of JH's when he headed to Floyds Branch to fish. Seems really odd that he would not wanna swing by, even to check and see if she were still supposedly in Rockcastle County at that bs party. Looks like he would've wanted to see if she was back at his buddy's foreclosed house, with no electric. Nope. It don't add up. Not at all if he thought the texts did not seem like hers. He must really, really love fishing. Wtf???
Even if he was upset at her actions, partying with another one of his friends, feeling let down and mad?
ICallBS

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Would she do drugs with someone that she was scared of ?Doesn't make sense. But a lot about this case doesn't make sense. Girl missing house fire at the last place she was seen her clothes found in that house. Couch burnt carpet missing. Why was her clothes left there if she had them with her when she arrived why would she just leave them? I think someones plan got foiled when the house didn't burn getting rid of any trace of her. Now at least one if not more is running scared. All it takes is one to talk loose lips sinks ships. I wouldn't be so quick to let some of the things on here go could be some truth in some of it. This one will tell that one until someone will start talking trying to save their own ass. I will continue to pray for this girl and pray we are all wrong and she's found unharmed but the longer she's missing hope starts to fade.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

ICallBS wrote:
Would she do drugs with someone that she was scared of ?Doesn't make sense. But a lot about this case doesn't make sense. Girl missing house fire at the last place she was seen her clothes found in that house. Couch burnt carpet missing. Why was her clothes left there if she had them with her when she arrived why would she just leave them? I think someones plan got foiled when the house didn't burn getting rid of any trace of her. Now at least one if not more is running scared. All it takes is one to talk loose lips sinks ships. I wouldn't be so quick to let some of the things on here go could be some truth in some of it. This one will tell that one until someone will start talking trying to save their own ass. I will continue to pray for this girl and pray we are all wrong and she's found unharmed but the longer she's missing hope starts to fade.
I think the last bit of info, may have some truth to.it. Just because one of the guys mentioned says he was out of state doesn't mean the other 3 aren't in on it. N if one if them is ratting then maybe they have been offered a lesser charge of some sort in exchange for information. Just a thought..
Babylonia

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

golook wrote:
Ok so hear is what i have heard that pb has told that bf hid jh drugs and wouldnt give them to him and jh beat her to death. rolled her up in a pieace of carpet cause it had blood on it he has told to difrent place ss to were they put her one was they threw her in ky river yhr other that they put her in owlsey fork lake next to bank myf said that le was do stupid thst they have walked all over her and didn't find her sd is friends with jh and myf was seeing jh for a little while and pb was staying with myf at time they r cuzins i also have heard that they found a shovel at owsley fork and i have heard that her cell was pawned in richmond and some of her jewlery was sold for scrap by othee family of pb and myf but pb will noy tell le what he has told other pep so that is what i have heard
How can her cell phone have been pawned in Richmond if they found it..unless the retrieved it from the pawn shop. This wouldn't surprise me though..a quick look at the pawn shops video camera would verify that.
Ed Hieronymus

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

How about this for a scenario:

The party-goers or at least some of them decide to do hardcore drugs ( I believe this occurred shortly after an article in one of the local newspapers mentioned that Heroin was making a comeback in Madison County ) and some of the party-goers, mainly the ones that BF knows and the one that brought her decide that they don't want to try Heroin so they leave ( and their was an argument between the two girls because one of them wanted to stick around to see what Heroin is about ), then BF decides that she'll try the Heroin or is forced to take some of it ( see her texts about never partyig with people she doesn't know again and about being scared ) and it kills her or appears to do so as part of that story printed previously says was a possible scenario.

The remaining people at the party decide they're not going to take the rap for BF's overdose ( everyone of them could have something to lose as a result, so they make a pact to keep it a secret and decide to dispose of BF's body.

Has anybody looked in the attic of 113 Dillon Court ( if it has one ala the movie "Drugstore Cowboy" or in that landfill in Estill County that was mentioned previously where the bodies of the dead animals were said to be taken?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
How can her cell phone have been pawned in Richmond if they found it..unless the retrieved it from the pawn shop. This wouldn't surprise me though..a quick look at the pawn shops video camera would verify that.
It appears someone is giving wrong info on purpose. I am not saying it is the poster, it could have been told to them. FYI when you use a touch screen for text like an Iphone, instead of a qwerty keyboard it comes out garbled like some of these posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,721 - 3,740 of7,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DITCH MITCH 145,008
Word Association (Jul '10) 22 min - Intrepid Voyager - 18,443
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 24 min - Intrepid Voyager - 16,502
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 27,989
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,059
Driver who took out Snooty Fox 1 hr Colonel Mustard 7
Surviving Obama 2 hr Doing Well 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••