Missing teen girl in Berea
Discussed

Elkhorn City, KY

#4116 Aug 29, 2013
the JRD that got locked up today looks like PB'S girlfriend?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4117 Aug 29, 2013
golook wrote:
Ok so hear is what i have heard that pb has told that bf hid jh drugs and wouldnt give them to him and jh beat her to death. rolled her up in a pieace of carpet cause it had blood on it he has told to difrent place ss to were they put her one was they threw her in ky river yhr other that they put her in owlsey fork lake next to bank myf said that le was do stupid thst they have walked all over her and didn't find her sd is friends with jh and myf was seeing jh for a little while and pb was staying with myf at time they r cuzins i also have heard that they found a shovel at owsley fork and i have heard that her cell was pawned in richmond and some of her jewlery was sold for scrap by othee family of pb and myf but pb will noy tell le what he has told other pep so that is what i have heard
Do you know if any of these people drove a black truck?

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#4118 Aug 29, 2013
golook wrote:
Ok so hear is what i have heard that pb has told that bf hid jh drugs and wouldnt give them to him and jh beat her to death. rolled her up in a pieace of carpet cause it had blood on it he has told to difrent place ss to were they put her one was they threw her in ky river yhr other that they put her in owlsey fork lake next to bank myf said that le was do stupid thst they have walked all over her and didn't find her sd is friends with jh and myf was seeing jh for a little while and pb was staying with myf at time they r cuzins i also have heard that they found a shovel at owsley fork and i have heard that her cell was pawned in richmond and some of her jewlery was sold for scrap by othee family of pb and myf but pb will noy tell le what he has told other pep so that is what i have heard
the part I don't understand is if I was to kill or hurt someone why would u tell? And why would u tell in jail? Cause each cell has audio they hear everything u say in there so if that's the case they would have a recording of that wouldn't they? Hmmm I just don't know about this whole story with these three are true or not? Just odd to me nothing is said til last night and now he's telling people in jail and its on someone's Facebook.
sue

Mckee, KY

#4119 Aug 29, 2013
what is the odds that the fight over drugs happened earlier that day at the party with a female and she had whatever it is done?
Discussed

Elkhorn City, KY

#4120 Aug 29, 2013
Discussed wrote:
the JRDL that got locked up today looks like PB'S girlfriend?
and checking she has a long criminal record,must been trying to find money to get PB out.
same

United States

#4121 Aug 29, 2013
I heard that SD was in jail and told that they all 4 where shooting up heroin and when BF done it that she started puking and foaming green at the mouth and died. They tied blocks to her feet and threw her in Owsley Fork. He told that and the cops checked but couldn't find a body.

Location hidden

#4122 Aug 29, 2013
The Shadow Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
She's hid all her friends which makes her seem more suspicious in my honest opinion.
I just checked; I can still see them.

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#4123 Aug 29, 2013
same wrote:
I heard that SD was in jail and told that they all 4 where shooting up heroin and when BF done it that she started puking and foaming green at the mouth and died. They tied blocks to her feet and threw her in Owsley Fork. He told that and the cops checked but couldn't find a body.
. The thing about that would be they would be able to press charges on him cause then he admitted to a crime so that doesn't make sense. I think there are to many stories and so they are all made up if u ask me just my opinion. Til the police say they have admitted to it I'm not buying any of these stories
The Shadow Knows

Virgie, KY

#4124 Aug 30, 2013
Letsgetanswers wrote:
<quoted text>. The thing about that would be they would be able to press charges on him cause then he admitted to a crime so that doesn't make sense. I think there are to many stories and so they are all made up if u ask me just my opinion. Til the police say they have admitted to it I'm not buying any of these stories
It could be. As The Shadow said: ""No crime is perfect. There is always somewhere a loose end. The only reason that all crimes aren't solved is because of one fact that someone knows and won't tell, and sometimes they don't tell because they don't know that they know."
The Shadow Knows

Virgie, KY

#4125 Aug 30, 2013
And sometimes they're covered up if the perpetrators have more friends than God.
iknow

Lexington, KY

#4126 Aug 30, 2013
I say owsley needs to be searched again. It was not searched well in the begining. The people who searched that area told me they could not search all of it. They only searched for 4 hours and did not know the area well.
steven damrell

United States

#4127 Aug 30, 2013
Haven't been to jail in over a year and was in virginia running fiber optics. Def not a laughing matter and those responsible should be ashamed of there self. Thanks for dragging my name through the mud for entertainment and whatever your purpose. This is as low as it gets!
steven damrell

United States

#4128 Aug 30, 2013
Its complete bullshit! You know it the police do as well. These ppl have nothing better to do but drag others down. If you must know the police searched everything at my sisters and talked to paul biggs. I do not go to parties!!! This site should be removed because its just slander and bs. I have a four year old daughter and this kinda thing could ruin someone's life
The Shadow Knows

Virgie, KY

#4129 Aug 30, 2013
steven damrell wrote:
Haven't been to jail in over a year and was in virginia running fiber optics. Def not a laughing matter and those responsible should be ashamed of there self. Thanks for dragging my name through the mud for entertainment and whatever your purpose. This is as low as it gets!
We're trying to solve a missing person's case here. Just so you know.
steven damrell

United States

#4130 Aug 30, 2013
Yea but someone threw my name on here for there entertainment and just bs. I'm sorry this happened. I've made strides toward advancing my life in the right direction and ppl believe social media bs. I don't appreciate this and honest ppl did not put my name on blast! Honest ppl discussed my name but someone with malicious intent done this! Thanks a lot folks! So please keep my name off this. Could very easily destroy what lil bit of good I've built for myself
The Shadow Knows

Virgie, KY

#4131 Aug 30, 2013
GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked; I can still see them.
You're probably one of her friends then, so you can probably still see them, but I think at the very least that she's set her friends to private because when I looked at it it said no activity. I believe her friends list used to be public.

United States

#4134 Aug 30, 2013
I think ppl are getting on here and using Brookes disappearance to take personal vendettas out on others. Using some of the frequent posters that are desperately seeking answers and trying to help, knowing that we will "dig' around and investigate and discuss it on here. To many ppl have already been hurt by brookes disappearance lives detroyed we dont want to see anyone else destroyed. I think we should leave this in God's hands and in the LE agency and not carry on with ppl making false statements. We have done the best we can to help

Location hidden

#4137 Aug 30, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
I think ppl are getting on here and using Brookes disappearance to take personal vendettas out on others. Using some of the frequent posters that are desperately seeking answers and trying to help, knowing that we will "dig' around and investigate and discuss it on here. To many ppl have already been hurt by brookes disappearance lives detroyed we dont want to see anyone else destroyed. I think we should leave this in God's hands and in the LE agency and not carry on with ppl making false statements. We have done the best we can to help
That is not going to happen. Even if we stop, they wont.

United States

#4138 Aug 30, 2013
Ur right they wont.

Location hidden

#4139 Aug 30, 2013
I do not know if drugs are involved in this or not. If they are, a reward should bring at least some reliable second hand information to the police. Addicts will sell their Granny for drugs. They wont be able to stand knowing that money is just a phone call away.

I still have hope that someone who knows or was told where Brookelyn is will let someone know so her family can at least know. The torture is in the not knowing. What ever happened to just doing the right thing?.....having pride in knowing you did the right thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 26 min Jennifer Renee 36,138
Real advice please In love with a married Man 1 hr you make it so easy 194
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr Sharlene45 4,868
I love ashley cain and I need to get back in touch (Nov '14) 4 hr Big d 7
John Sower 6 hr oldtimer 3
Need some advice about my std (Jun '10) 6 hr oldtimer 24
does anybody know mike foley 6 hr ole friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages