Missing teen girl in Berea

Since: Aug 13

Richmond, KY

#4015 Aug 28, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Who said that only one person did the act? It may end up being true but we don't know that yet.
i wrote it only because that's what the psychic told me as he felt that one male was responsible and others know

Since: Aug 13

Richmond, KY

#4016 Aug 28, 2013
And they said from the beginning there was some type of curraption ( if I spelled that correct) in the area they felt and I see all these post saying the same hmmm makes ya wonder
Small town girl

Richmond, KY

#4017 Aug 28, 2013
Damrell is a name of only lowlifes (that I know of).... So not exactly a "big" name, but there are more than a few though, if that's what you meant, then I agree.
There has to be more to it though.... IF it is part of a big cover up I do feel someone with a lot of connections (good OR bad, idk) must be involved in some way.... So just how. And who.
"Go look"-- how reliable is your source? Did you hear it from one of the people that claim to have done that? Or is it another rumor like I could've heard around town... There are a lot....

Since: Jul 13

United States

#4018 Aug 28, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the poster "go look" said that,but I may have it confused with the one who spoke with a psychic.
it was the poster that had spoke with a psychic
Small town girl

Richmond, KY

#4019 Aug 28, 2013
Letsgetanswers wrote:
And they said from the beginning there was some type of curraption ( if I spelled that correct) in the area they felt and I see all these post saying the same hmmm makes ya wonder
I have lived in Berea my whole life and i will say Oh lord yes, Madison County is so corrupt and political-- you can get anything done if you know the right people. Berea is a pretty small town, Big Hill is even smaller-- everybody knows everybody, so it is even worse than the rest of Madison County.
That being said... I really hope it isn't someone with connections to law enforcement or the court system around here.... Because if so I'm afraid they will never find out the truth. I hope and pray otherwise though. This has drove me crazy, and I don't personally know anyone involved. I couldn't imagine what her poor family is going through. My Prayers are with them though.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#4020 Aug 28, 2013
All kidding aside, if this girl is like so many hundreds go missing every year probably taken and sold into the sex trade somewhere. And, not necessarily in this country. If a person is kidnapped and killed, their body is invariably found at least after a while. But when sold into the international sex trade, while that truly makes them 'disappeared'. They are just never heard from again. There sent out of country and basically sold to someone, as a long term sex slave (not like a simple hooker who does one-throw sessions with many different Johns every day). The sex slaves are basically that actual slaves who are taken and used in any way they want, and loaned to the owner's friends to use, for as long as she/he is desirable. Then any number of things can happen to her/him (yes it happens with young boys as well) they end up in a labor factory somewhere, like the people who make the cut price textiles imported to Western countries. This is all a sad but true fact of life these days.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#4022 Aug 28, 2013
Small town girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived in Berea my whole life and i will say Oh lord yes, Madison County is so corrupt and political-- you can get anything done if you know the right people. Berea is a pretty small town, Big Hill is even smaller-- everybody knows everybody, so it is even worse than the rest of Madison County.
That being said... I really hope it isn't someone with connections to law enforcement or the court system around here.... Because if so I'm afraid they will never find out the truth. I hope and pray otherwise though. This has drove me crazy, and I don't personally know anyone involved. I couldn't imagine what her poor family is going through. My Prayers are with them though.
She did say when she sees that it does mean law or lawyers and such. And I hope that it's not true cause this family needs answers and to know where their daughter is and be able to bring her home however the case may be
Ed Hieronymus

Martin, KY

#4023 Aug 28, 2013
And with all those arrests on his record see above, he still seems to have a good job according to his facebook profile. That's generally a sign of being well connected

Since: Jul 13

New Albany, IN

#4024 Aug 28, 2013
Wow, these SD and PB guys are no strangers to handcuffs. Lots o' mugshots to be found between the two of them. But, the girl -- MYF -- I haven't seen anything specifically unsavory about her, yet.

Still don't understand the connection between her, the boys, and BF. I realize that she and the boys may be related -- and, all somehow friends of JH. But, where does BF fit into this and why would they want to harm her?

Could JH have found himself in trouble and called them for help? SD seems to be the only one with any connection to the party crew.
Just a thought

United States

#4025 Aug 28, 2013
I didn't know that a women couldn't go out to listen to a family member/friends play in a band. Especially since she wasnt drinking at the time. It's a shame that nothing true ever goes on here. But you all are quick to judge.
Tessa

Byron, GA

#4026 Aug 28, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you read that?
This was posted in a comment on BA FB page. It was in a comment about her becoming a granny.
Ed Hieronymus

Martin, KY

#4027 Aug 28, 2013
hello wrote:
not to mention this one
Edward Hieronymus
5 hours ago
I have to think about what to do tonight. I wish I was going to see &#8234;#&#8206;The &#8236; &#8234;#&#8206;Lone &#8236; &#8234;#&#8206;Ranger &#8236; and #The &#8234;#&#8206;Conjuri ng&#8236;. But there's not a theater within 45 minutes of thishouse. Tomorrow I'm going to continue my version of a &#8234;#&#8206;Twiligh t&#8236; &#8234;#&#8206;Zone &#8236; &#8234;#&#8206;Maratho n&#8236;. So, I'll be back at 9:00PM EST with something or other.
HIS VERSION OF THE TWILIGHT ZONE?? BE CAREFUL OUT AND ABOUT PEOPLE.. BTW This is not a real persons name, the last name is fake anyway, i doubt that is his picture too.
I was posting my favorite "Twilight Zone" episodes from hulu ( http://vimeo.com/40033077 ) to my facebook and twitter accounts. You know like the SyFy Channel runs "Twilight Zone Marathons" every 4th of July ( which prompted it) and at New Year's.

I do have an interest in Urban Legends and ghostly lore. I don't how if you're familiar with such things as Chicago's Resurrection Mary Case ( http://youtu.be/HEZzo4QqJpg )( and of the fact that numerous places around the nation ( and the world ) have Lady in White Legends ( http://youtu.be/NR9WwQiFi6E ) that you wouldn't think that the disappearance of another young girl last seen by a road ( which is where I thought BF had last been seen at the time ) wouldn't be likely to spur another one.

At one point in time back before the new Big Hill Road was made there was a ghost story about a young woman that wrecked her car and died at the foot of Big Hill and it was said that if you encountered her spirit she would either hop onto the roof of your car and ride up the hill in a bank of fog or that if you looked into your rear view mirror you would see her red eyes staring back at you from the back seat.
wondering

Holton, IN

#4029 Aug 28, 2013
B Powell* do you mean billy Powell? He has tattoos but I don't think none of his is Chinese tattoos. And personally I don't believe he could hurt anyone like that or even think about it. The damrells yes there are several and they are all bad news but Derek along with Ronnie that was mentioned has been locked up for awhile now. And if these psycics(sp) is providing all this info than why isn't the police doing more or having anything else on the news. Idk but if you ask me something is not adding up its just not making no sense what so ever.
ga ga pee pap

Danville, KY

#4030 Aug 28, 2013
wondering wrote:
B Powell* do you mean billy Powell? He has tattoos but I don't think none of his is Chinese tattoos. And personally I don't believe he could hurt anyone like that or even think about it. The damrells yes there are several and they are all bad news but Derek along with Ronnie that was mentioned has been locked up for awhile now. And if these psycics(sp) is providing all this info than why isn't the police doing more or having anything else on the news. Idk but if you ask me something is not adding up its just not making no sense what so ever.
Cause psychics (that is the way you spell it btw) are frauds. Noone can see the future. Noone knows what happened to that lil girl. I personally pray for resolution and have donated what money I can spare. Oh an I get on here occasion and make fun of these idiot ratlock wannabees

Since: Aug 13

United States

#4031 Aug 28, 2013
ga ga pee pap wrote:
<quoted text>Cause psychics (that is the way you spell it btw) are frauds. Noone can see the future. Noone knows what happened to that lil girl. I personally pray for resolution and have donated what money I can spare. Oh an I get on here occasion and make fun of these idiot ratlock wannabees
. If u read most of the comments they are just from people naming people. I have talked to a psychic and this has been for the first time ever. I'm not saying they are correct but what if they are? They have only described things to me and have mentioned one name only to me that has never been mentioned on here as far as I know. The person I have talked to have also contacted the police with some info. I hope whatever they told them shows some light to this case.
unknown

United States

#4032 Aug 28, 2013
Where do y'all even find psychics? I know lots of people but no psychics

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4033 Aug 28, 2013
Ed Hieronymus wrote:
<quoted text>
I was posting my favorite "Twilight Zone" episodes from hulu ( http://vimeo.com/40033077 ) to my facebook and twitter accounts. You know like the SyFy Channel runs "Twilight Zone Marathons" every 4th of July ( which prompted it) and at New Year's.
I do have an interest in Urban Legends and ghostly lore. I don't how if you're familiar with such things as Chicago's Resurrection Mary Case ( http://youtu.be/HEZzo4QqJpg )( and of the fact that numerous places around the nation ( and the world ) have Lady in White Legends ( http://youtu.be/NR9WwQiFi6E ) that you wouldn't think that the disappearance of another young girl last seen by a road ( which is where I thought BF had last been seen at the time ) wouldn't be likely to spur another one.
At one point in time back before the new Big Hill Road was made there was a ghost story about a young woman that wrecked her car and died at the foot of Big Hill and it was said that if you encountered her spirit she would either hop onto the roof of your car and ride up the hill in a bank of fog or that if you looked into your rear view mirror you would see her red eyes staring back at you from the back seat.
Start another thread or have the offending comments deleted. Quit turning this thread into a place for you to explain yourself!
notgivingup

United States

#4034 Aug 28, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was strange to, but maybe it didn't mean anything..but with this bunch & how wild these teens are, nothing surprises me.
It could've just been a country boy proud of a big fire. It could've been a country boy pissed off at someone he thought was responsible for the disappearance of the love of his life, making a dig about how if u plan to set a fire to cover ur guilty ass, set one like this! Who knows?(Somebody.) But, I don't think this guy had anything to do with her disappearance. He surely would not flaunt it on FB of he did. JMO....
go look

Prestonsburg, KY

#4035 Aug 28, 2013
I_Wanna_Know wrote:
Wow, these SD and PB guys are no strangers to handcuffs. Lots o' mugshots to be found between the two of them. But, the girl -- MYF -- I haven't seen anything specifically unsavory about her, yet.
Still don't understand the connection between her, the boys, and BF. I realize that she and the boys may be related -- and, all somehow friends of JH. But, where does BF fit into this and why would they want to harm her?
Could JH have found himself in trouble and called them for help? SD seems to be the only one with any connection to the party crew.
I heared he jh did it and the other three helped get rid of her on Owsley fork lake
Searching for her

Irvine, KY

#4036 Aug 28, 2013
go look wrote:
<quoted text>I heared he jh did it and the other three helped get rid of her on Owsley fork lake we looked today and nothing was found going to search little more tomarrow it seems unlikely since it has been searched before by search crews
we looked today and nothing was found going to search little more tomarrow it seems unlikely since it has been searched before by search crews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young people dying of cancer in Lexington hospi... 7 min chooy 3
Heather Bronn 12 min Justice 1
Tattoo Artist? 28 min Tom 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 180,226
Kimberly Claybourne 1 hr Ohwell 20
Evil looks WTF did i do 1 hr sorryifidonewrong 5
Does any one know Jonathan Rhodus Aka Johnny Na... (Jan '09) 3 hr Great guy 6

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages