berea gal

Berea, KY

#3861 Aug 26, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text>
Friends are trying to help keep our minds off things by doing things that we use to do like go for girls night, why do you people think I got a job working nine hour days away from my girls. This life we are living is hell when you feel bad to take a shower or eat cause we don't know if Brooke can. What we are doing is no ones business. We are doing everything in our power to try to find her!
like with every situation no matter how big or small the villiage idiots come out of hiding and run their mouths and say disgracful hurtful stuff... please know that many many many people in this community and surrounding counties are praying for brooke to come home safe to you all, or that your family can have closure... your family is in our thoughts and prayers God Bless

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3862 Aug 26, 2013
notgivingup wrote:
Hell, there is another circumstantial evidence to arrest homeowner!
If someone is arrested, they'll have to place charges, and then have enough to go to trial. A defendant has a right to a speedy trial, so a prosecutor would need to have enough evidence to make is stick. They'll only get one shot at prosecuting someone, they have to have all their ducks in a row.
notgivingup

United States

#3863 Aug 26, 2013
berea gal wrote:
<quoted text> like with every situation no matter how big or small the villiage idiots come out of hiding and run their mouths and say disgracful hurtful stuff... please know that many many many people in this community and surrounding counties are praying for brooke to come home safe to you all, or that your family can have closure... your family is in our thoughts and prayers God Bless
Perhaps some are. It is obvious others are not! Sickeningly obvious! Posting **** like this is the best summer and never posting anything about Brooke is strange, to say the least. Posting how one is never partying again and then that same person posting partying immediately and non-stop since then, that is concerning.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3864 Aug 26, 2013
notgivingup wrote:
Here are a few things that bother me, besides the questions asked above. Someone mentioned a very long time ago that the neighbors on both sides were not home because they were on vacation? So who are the "neighbors" who saw others helping carry stuff out of empty home? If that were the case, couldn't they put the fire that was burning only on the couch out??? Or was it not started til afterwards? I think it would've had to have already been burning, right? Because the fire dept had been called around 7. So, if it were already burning and these others were there, how could they have not put it out if they could be going in and out of home and JH rinsed out his shirt (so there was water somewhere!!! The fire was MEANT to burn. I think that is a fact that can be drawn from this, if if if the account about others coming and helping move stuff out before firemen arrived is true. If fire was meant to burn, and it was, it was to cover something up. If missing person was last seen at that home at 6 am, per homeowner, and fire was meant to burn at 7 am, homeowner is a very guilty man. VERY!!!
Makes you wonder about the pieces of carpet being cut up (supposedly) where would that have been at, what room? If it was in another room, LE surely would have noticed that & asked why it was like that. If it was before the fire started, and around the couch, like in front, then maybe it wouldn't have been noticed once the fire started burning carpet around/under couch. Didn't the fire burn the floor underneath completely?

United States

#3865 Aug 26, 2013
notgivingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps some are. It is obvious others are not! Sickeningly obvious! Posting **** like this is the best summer and never posting anything about Brooke is strange, to say the least. Posting how one is never partying again and then that same person posting partying immediately and non-stop since then, that is concerning.
oh I agree and the above was me on a different pc. Some of the so called "friends" have a lot of growing up to do. little feet trying to fill big shoes
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3866 Aug 26, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text> sound like maybe you should tell them that their face and see how they feel about that Brooke was very loved by her family. Her ex would not let her come around a lot why do you think she left him.
As in he was controlling??
questions

Lexington, KY

#3867 Aug 26, 2013
Something just STOOD OUT to me. What about this???

6:00 am: XB gets off his shift from work at Hitachi (post #161)

WHAT ABOUT THIS POSSIBLITY???~6:00 am: XB goes to 113 Dillon Ct., finds JH with BF and it all hits the fan because BF had texted XB and told him she was scared to come get her. Some type of struggle broke out, someone got hit over the head with a bottle of liquor that was set on fire. Both XB and JH panic wondering what to do now and the following story is made up.

~6:00 am: JH, owner of the home at 113 Dillon Ct., states Brooke was at his home smoking and he left to put up some horses belonging to his uncle (per news reports), even though supposedly JH doesn't have keys to the gate to put up uncles horses (post #272). This is the last report of Brookelyn having been seen..

Does it make any sense? Does it fit?
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3868 Aug 26, 2013
tlt wrote:
<quoted text>
Friends are trying to help keep our minds off things by doing things that we use to do like go for girls night, why do you people think I got a job working nine hour days away from my girls. This life we are living is hell when you feel bad to take a shower or eat cause we don't know if Brooke can. What we are doing is no ones business. We are doing everything in our power to try to find her!
I would not even try and explain this to anyone. Nobody knows what kind of personal hell you and your family are dealin with everyday. I couldn't imagine it. I pray you all get answers soon, no one should ever have to endure something like this.

United States

#3869 Aug 26, 2013
questions wrote:
Something just STOOD OUT to me. What about this???
6:00 am: XB gets off his shift from work at Hitachi (post #161)
WHAT ABOUT THIS POSSIBLITY???~6:00 am: XB goes to 113 Dillon Ct., finds JH with BF and it all hits the fan because BF had texted XB and told him she was scared to come get her. Some type of struggle broke out, someone got hit over the head with a bottle of liquor that was set on fire. Both XB and JH panic wondering what to do now and the following story is made up.
~6:00 am: JH, owner of the home at 113 Dillon Ct., states Brooke was at his home smoking and he left to put up some horses belonging to his uncle (per news reports), even though supposedly JH doesn't have keys to the gate to put up uncles horses (post #272). This is the last report of Brookelyn having been seen..
Does it make any sense? Does it fit?
maybe but after the text saying never mind going to another party at rc didnt JA respond ok? I surely dont believe this was a one person crime/cover up though.
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3870 Aug 26, 2013
Tell all wrote:
<quoted text>The Alexanders were more of a family to Brooke than her own.You can bet your ass they would not be in a bar at this time.They say the mom is having a hard time dealing with this ,wth i dont think so.I would be spending my time looking for my daughter.Wonder what Jane Valez would think of this,i will be sending her this INFORMATION!!!
Ok this is what I have a hard time believing--If JA Brookelyn EX-fiance whom she dated for 2 yrs and stayed/lived with was so overly concerned & cared for her, then why did he choose fishing that morning over checking on Brookelyn? He had received txts from her stating she was scared and from wat I gather begging him to come pick her up. So it's obvious he knew she was there, even if she did say "nevermind, I'm going to a party in Rockcastle County", he could have at least checked on her. If you are with someone for 2+ years, engaged, I would like to think that person still cared enough about my well being..and he should know if something is out of character for her. Im sure he is very regretful about not going to check on her, but it seems he was oblivious to her cries for help and checking on her the next day. I might add pictures being posted of him & TR, and asking in Twitter where the party's at doesn't look to good in his corner.

Also, how is it his mom knew about a fire, but not Brookelyn being there/being missing. How did she know about fire?? That's kinda odd to me. & why is she no longer friends with Brookelyn on FB??
questions

Lexington, KY

#3871 Aug 26, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text> maybe but after the text saying never mind going to another party at rc didnt JA respond ok? I surely dont believe this was a one person crime/cover up though.
which obviously she didn't go since she was supposedly on the couch smoking @6am the same time he got off work, so who's to say texts she sent from her phone weren't deleted from her phone and theirs? What if JH went to BF @ Dillon ct, and the guy was putting up horses, while he's putting up horses, BF tells JH what he was doing/saying to her to make her scared. So then he comes back and finds JH there and JH knows what he did because BF just told him, something happens, BF jumps between them accidently gets hit??? They both panic??? they call ?? to come or ?? just happens to show up because their going fishing? or some other 3rd reason. not saying this is what happened just my opinion of several possibilites

JA? I thought it said JH??? i'm confused.

Location hidden

#3872 Aug 26, 2013
Babylonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok this is what I have a hard time believing--If JA Brookelyn EX-fiance whom she dated for 2 yrs and stayed/lived with was so overly concerned & cared for her, then why did he choose fishing that morning over checking on Brookelyn? He had received txts from her stating she was scared and from wat I gather begging him to come pick her up. So it's obvious he knew she was there, even if she did say "nevermind, I'm going to a party in Rockcastle County", he could have at least checked on her. If you are with someone for 2+ years, engaged, I would like to think that person still cared enough about my well being..and he should know if something is out of character for her. Im sure he is very regretful about not going to check on her, but it seems he was oblivious to her cries for help and checking on her the next day. I might add pictures being posted of him & TR, and asking in Twitter where the party's at doesn't look to good in his corner.
Also, how is it his mom knew about a fire, but not Brookelyn being there/being missing. How did she know about fire?? That's kinda odd to me. & why is she no longer friends with Brookelyn on FB??
Good questions! I have no answers, just ideas and they are all sinister.

United States

#3873 Aug 26, 2013
questions wrote:
<quoted text>
which obviously she didn't go since she was supposedly on the couch smoking @6am the same time he got off work, so who's to say texts she sent from her phone weren't deleted from her phone and theirs? What if JH went to BF @ Dillon ct, and the guy was putting up horses, while he's putting up horses, BF tells JH what he was doing/saying to her to make her scared. So then he comes back and finds JH there and JH knows what he did because BF just told him, something happens, BF jumps between them accidently gets hit??? They both panic??? they call ?? to come or ?? just happens to show up because their going fishing? or some other 3rd reason. not saying this is what happened just my opinion of several possibilites
JA? I thought it said JH??? i'm confused.
I know what ur saying :-) it seems no matter what we come back to the 3 scenarios JA & JH confrontation, detroit drug deal gone bad or JH alone with afterwards help. 3 very probable scenarios. But I will never believe that brooke just up and walked out of the house on her own and got picked up by some stranger. I just pray she is found and the guilty faces justice
EKU mom

Lexington, KY

#3874 Aug 26, 2013
I read today that earlier this year BF miscarried a baby. I hadn't heard this before. I hope the family gets some answers soon concerning her whereabouts.

Location hidden

#3875 Aug 26, 2013
EKU mom wrote:
I read today that earlier this year BF miscarried a baby. I hadn't heard this before. I hope the family gets some answers soon concerning her whereabouts.
Where did you read that?
tedra

Stanton, KY

#3876 Aug 26, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text> sound like maybe you should tell them that their face and see how they feel about that Brooke was very loved by her family. Her ex would not let her come around a lot why do you think she left him.
so did she go back home after she left ex?
neighbor

Lexington, KY

#3877 Aug 26, 2013
Her ex was very controlling and he gets that from his mother Bridget. Brooke had stated before that he would never move away from home because he was a moms boy and he done everything she said. She didn't like Brooke after she left ja and had stated that. She will act like it might be driving her crazy but she loves attention and the spotlight. Always has. Brooke wasn't happy there with her life being controlled by those people. Bridget is a useless tool that wants to benefit from anything she can and Brooke realized that.

Location hidden

#3878 Aug 26, 2013
neighbor wrote:
Her ex was very controlling and he gets that from his mother Bridget. Brooke had stated before that he would never move away from home because he was a moms boy and he done everything she said. She didn't like Brooke after she left ja and had stated that. She will act like it might be driving her crazy but she loves attention and the spotlight. Always has. Brooke wasn't happy there with her life being controlled by those people. Bridget is a useless tool that wants to benefit from anything she can and Brooke realized that.
If that is true they both must have hit the roof when she began seeing his friends socially.
neighbor

Lexington, KY

#3879 Aug 26, 2013
Oh yes it did. Bridget had made the statement that Brooke would end up with Billy P and she did not like that thought at all. B.A. is very fake when it comes to the public eye. She wants everyone to think she is a god follower and a church goer but is far from it and will take you for a dime if she can. Never have liked her. I hope Brooke is found and the one or ones that are behind this rot behind bars.

United States

#3880 Aug 27, 2013
neighbor wrote:
Oh yes it did. Bridget had made the statement that Brooke would end up with Billy P and she did not like that thought at all. B.A. is very fake when it comes to the public eye. She wants everyone to think she is a god follower and a church goer but is far from it and will take you for a dime if she can. Never have liked her. I hope Brooke is found and the one or ones that are behind this rot behind bars.
b powell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Cute Lonely Female English Teachers or Libr... 6 min fraid 1,003
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 min Jessika1995 30,833
Cash Saver (E.W.James) Grocery (Jul '11) 9 min hellcat68 66
Word Association (Jul '10) 22 min Jennifer Renee 20,441
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 24 min Jennifer Renee 18,685
independent opportunities (Nov '13) 54 min stellar 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min PELE78 133,415
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web