Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3816 Aug 26, 2013
Tell all wrote:
<quoted text>S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y-- you seriously should sit down and shut the hell up and get a life beside TOPIXS,please same old stuff from you ,so tiring!!!!Of all the slueths on here you are the worse and the things you come up lol is all i can say.To the rest of the slueths keep up the good work.
Oh, I think if Brookelyn Farthing were able to have a say, she be glad Seriously is speaking up for her.

It's so easy to skip the posts that seem to bother you so much. You know, like we've been skipping most of yours :-)
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3817 Aug 26, 2013
Why do people want to get on here and rag on someone because they want to know what happened to this girl?? She didn't just vanish..and obviously she was in some sort of danger, or felt threatened, otherwise she wouldn't have been txtng her ex saying she was scared and for him or someone to come & get her. The facts are there. If ppl are talking badly about someone its most likely the individuals responsible for Brookelyns disappearance. I don't have any sympathy for these so called friends of hers..they have done nothing but sit and lie about everything. That's ok you will get yours. Karma is on her way!!

So please to all the nasty posters..no one cares if you hate us..no one gives a $h!t what you think..you don't ever have any ideas to add, just negativity, and you sure as hell don't have any respect for anyone.

I laughed my a$$ off when someone said on here that it wouldn't make it on National TV..well..hows that burn feel??? Lol...

We are determined to find Brookelyn by whatever means necessary..I guess that bothers some ppl because they know they are about to be spending the rest of their pathetic life in PRISON!!! OH WELL SUX FOR THEM...You had a choice, and you chose to do wrong..
Tell all

Richmond, KY

#3819 Aug 26, 2013
OK here it goes,i was doing a little test here and now i know..seriously,babylonia and gottabincognito are the same person.Give it up what an idiot.Anyone can see all three commented right in a roll roflmao some detective you are hahah...
Tell all

Richmond, KY

#3820 Aug 26, 2013
OK here it goes,i was doing a little test here and now i know..seriously,babylonia and gottabincognito are the same person.Give it up what an idiot.Anyone can see all three commented right in a roll roflmao some detective you are hahah
uk fan

Lexington, KY

#3821 Aug 26, 2013
You all have to admit that it does look bad that Brooke's mother is out drinking etc... It's none if our business, and everyone deals with things differently but it doesn't look good...

United States

#3823 Aug 26, 2013
ewewewt wrote:
<quoted text>You fake a$$ btches started the judging on this thread. Waaay back! Eat sht an live btches! Not upset at all either I enjoy telling you what you are. Wouldn't miss that for anything. Btches!
after you!
real slim shady

Richmond, KY

#3824 Aug 26, 2013
Tell all wrote:
OK here it goes,i was doing a little test here and now i know..seriously,babylonia and gottabincognito are the same person.Give it up what an idiot.Anyone can see all three commented right in a roll roflmao some detective you are hahah
great detective work tell all we been thinking the same thing
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3825 Aug 26, 2013
Tell all wrote:
OK here it goes,i was doing a little test here and now i know..seriously,babylonia and gottabincognito are the same person.Give it up what an idiot.Anyone can see all three commented right in a roll roflmao some detective you are hahah...
Lol..WOW..three different locations but yet we are the same person..haha..yep we are busted!! Oh sh!t now what???? Lol
Babylonia

Danville, KY

#3828 Aug 26, 2013
real slim shady wrote:
<quoted text>great detective work tell all we been thinking the same thing
I know right!!! I'm amazed!!:D

Location hidden

#3829 Aug 26, 2013
Tell all wrote:
Lol!
Why you lil' ol' sleuth you ;-D
You can think what you want, nothing will convince you otherwise most likely.
That's mighty nice of you to lump me in with some good people though. Thanks for that!

Location hidden

#3830 Aug 26, 2013
uk fan wrote:
You all have to admit that it does look bad that Brooke's mother is out drinking etc... It's none if our business, and everyone deals with things differently but it doesn't look good...
You're right, it's none of our business.

I don't know if I could be medicated enough if my child were missing. I would like to think I could do something to get my mind off (however little bit) the situation at times to keep from going crazy without someone watching for it and judging me for it.

You shouldn't judge what you don't know or understand, and if you don't have a child missing, you don't know, or understand.

Location hidden

#3831 Aug 26, 2013
following case wrote:
<quoted text> I think your intentions are probably good, but it is just not coming across how you mean it to. It sounds like you love Brooke and are speaking out of pain and hurt. I might be wrong, but it seems like you are close to the Alexander's. I do think it is very apparent that the Alexander family (especially Bridget) adored Brooke. Putting myself in the Alexander family shoes, it would be painful to me if someone who I really cared about and took in as a family member was missing(probably dead), and I saw a photo of her real family member, and it "appeared" that they were having a good time and smiling. Even if we don't know what is going on the rest of the time, it is easy to draw conclusions and let our minds spiral when we are in pain. We are all here to try to figure out what happened to Brooke and want you to be a part of this. Please don't let your pain alienate you from being a part of that. It isn't a contest between the Alexander family and Brooke's real family for who loved her the most. I don't know what is true. Even if everything you say is true and Brooke's real mom was the worst person in the world, it just isn't helpful. The people who truly matter know the truth. I think you could get the same point across by talking about how much the Alexander family loved Brooke and how much they miss her, and how difficult it is each day for them etc. etc.. and just not say anything at all about her real family. I hope that makes sense. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, and I hope I'm not offending you in any way. I really don't think you have bad intentions, and I'm truly sorry about the hurt you are feeling (if I am correct about that).
You're a good person. I hope you are right.

Location hidden

#3832 Aug 26, 2013
Thanks for posting the timeline, appreciate that.
saw pics

Lexington, KY

#3833 Aug 26, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>So they should quit living? You'd feel better if she had a nervous breakdown and was hospitalized? Is it OK if they eat? Start your own bashing thread, this one is to help find Brookelyn Farthing.
sure they can eat or what ever,if and when they do i will send you a pic and e-mail you the transcript of any thing they may say while eating so u can investigate it...lmao
real slim shady

Richmond, KY

#3834 Aug 26, 2013
GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Why you lil' ol' sleuth you ;-D
You can think what you want, nothing will convince you otherwise most likely.
That's mighty nice of you to lump me in with some good people though. Thanks for that!
lol we all know how to make a fake profile and change ips idiot not too bright are u
uk fan

United States

#3835 Aug 26, 2013
GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, it's none of our business.

I don't know if I could be medicated enough if my child were missing. I would like to think I could do something to get my mind off (however little bit) the situation at times to keep from going crazy without someone watching for it and judging me for it.

You shouldn't judge what you don't know or understand, and if you don't have a child missing, you don't know, or understand.
No I don't know all the details and my heart breaks for this poor family!! But with that being said I would think I could keep myself busy as well without being at a bar.
real slim shady

Richmond, KY

#3836 Aug 26, 2013
saw pics wrote:
<quoted text>sure they can eat or what ever,if and when they do i will send you a pic and e-mail you the transcript of any thing they may say while eating so u can investigate it...lmao
lol good one,make sure you write that down fellers
Carla

Richmond, KY

#3837 Aug 26, 2013
following case wrote:
Timeline Part 1 of 2:
Let's get a more organized timeline going here. These are all alleged accounts I've gathered from Topix and news articles to the best of my abilities. I do not claim to know any of the statements listed below as factual and thus should all be considered as alleged. I have added no information myself and have no personal connection to anyone involved.
*_* surrounding a phrase indicates information that has only been loosely stated and may not be as reliable.
Feel free to copy this timeline and edit it as necessary. I just felt this was a more organized way to piece things together.
--Friday:--
Late evening: Brooke's ex-boyfriend (hereafter referred to as XB) of 2+ years who she previously lived with is at work, anticipating getting off work at 6am to go fishing at Floyds Branch the next day with a friend.(per XB facebook)
(possibly early Sat. morning): Brooke attends party on private leased farm on Red Lick (post#3499) with sister and cousin and she was to ride home with BFF, TR(post#243).
BFF leaves party and Brooke remains at party with differing accounts of the circumstances involving the departure. Velez-Mitchell transcripts reports “She`s at a party with a friend. Her stepfather says Brookelyn and her friend get into a fight. The friend leaves Brookelyn without a ride home from the party”. A second version of the events reported in post #3502 states that “TR and her boyfriend wanted Brooke to go with them so she could stay with TR sister at TR house because TR was spending the with her boyfriend that night, but Brooke said no and she told them she would get MD or JA to come and get her or go to JA house.”
*~2:00 am Brooke then leaves the party on Red Lick with JH and TW to go to Floyd’s branch to either ride horses in the moonlight or to continue partying and eventually take TW home. There are differing accounts of the circumstances involving her departure. One version in post #174 reports “I think she might have left the party at around 2am. She was seen getting into his truck with another boy at this time. The other boy in the truck had lost his cell…. They took that other boy home…. The other boy lived in dreyfus”. Another version reports in post #243 “They,jh,tw and brooke left the party around 2 am and told they were going to go ride the horses. They took TW home he lives around dreyfus bear wallow area. TW lost his phone,saturday night he was at the party again looking for it.”.Another version reports in post #2636 “I think their partying extended from gravel lick to flyods branch and I do believe others were in that area(flyods branch) with them. I had heard there was another boy who shut the gate behind them and seen her climb into the truck with JH and TW. The gate being the gate at the one of the partying places.” Post #3497 responds to the question about eyewitnesses seeing all 3 of them climb into a truck together and leave “yes she was saw leaving the party by the feller that locked the gate up behind them...they were the last ones to leave including the guy that locked the gate and his passenger in his vehicle” Velez-Mitchell Transcripts reports “ so she reportedly borrows some guy`s car and uses it to drop off an inebriated friend off at his house.”. Post #3468 reports “I think maybe she drove JH truck but JH was with them.“
*~3:30 am: Supposedly, a woman said her son saw a man looking for two girls, one named Brooke and the other named Heather in a town about 15 miles away (post#329)..*(possibly unrelated)
omg here we freaken go again same ole bullshit.

Location hidden

#3838 Aug 26, 2013
real slim shady wrote:
<quoted text>lol we all know how to make a fake profile and change ips idiot not too bright are u
I don't need a fake profile, nor need to change ips. Wouldn't know how to do the latter, and not interested in learning.
I really don't understand why you and the others (if they're actually different people) post as if you are so bitter.
Instead of being so oppositional, how about joining us and help us figure this out?
Lou

Virgie, KY

#3839 Aug 26, 2013
I think I would be on my Knees in a CHURCH not a bar ,PRAYING .But maybe this is their lifestyle ,God knows all about us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr NotEd 5,498
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr What if 136,599
kevin jenkins 2 hr hello 17
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 19,932
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 32,218
Kentucky State Prosecutors 3 hr Juror 12 6
The fence at Irvinton is to be reinbursed by se... 3 hr Barb Ware 1
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]