Missing teen girl in Berea

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3579 Aug 22, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
who isnt right in the head??? Just a little confused,sorry!If your stating BF was crazy for leaving JA? Yes she was!They were meant to be with one another! Very sad! He had told one of his friends he had hopes of them getting back together someday.
No, I am saying a little know nothing @#$! should keep her opinions to herself and not meddle in someone else's life. Not faulting Brooke at all for being manipulated by her and what I think is her ulterior motives. I remember what is was like at that age.
gottaBincognito

Danville, KY

#3580 Aug 22, 2013
following case wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible that TR took the picture and sent it to Brookelyn via text. Brookelyn opens it and uploads it to facebook with default privacy settings that were set to public? My guess is the reason that the privacy settings were different is because normally Brookelyn posts pictures that she takes with her own phone and this method of uploading has default set to private. This scenario is obviously different because somehow she got it from TR so there was probably a default setting to public in the upload which was different from the way she would upload pics she would normally take... Does that make sense? Just guessing?
Makes sense, and you're probably right.
question

Paint Lick, KY

#3582 Aug 22, 2013
2cents wrote:
<quoted text>ummm. They didn't say she lived with him for 2 years-they said she moved out when she turned 18!
This is what was posted!!!!

How you figure wrote:

<quoted text>
Her and JA dated 2+ years and she DID move in with them before she was 18. I knew Brooke the whole time her and JA dated as I'm part of his family. She stated she didn't have anywhere to go after she moved out. Maybe for attention? I'm not sure. She last said the reason she left JA was because of a lot of pressure from someone else. Not sure who. The whole 2+ years that she was part of the family she was very nice and always smiling and happy. Half of these stories on here are far fetched and people just assume and repeat.
question

Paint Lick, KY

#3583 Aug 22, 2013
2cents wrote:
<quoted text>they're referring to the supposed best friend TR! She's obviously got a few screws loose. You really should calm down and reread what they've said. You've just misinterpreted it.
I wasnt even talking about TR..it was her so called Boyfriend she lived with after JA that told her that and I am sure TR could have something to do with it as well...Im not tore up!!!I read what it said.

Location hidden

#3585 Aug 22, 2013
GottaBincognito wrote:
Pretty danged pathetic that a thread such as this one is allowed to stay on here, and a thread with a simple prayer for missing young MADISON Co. woman, BROOKELYN FARTHING isn't allowed to stay up.
Testing to see if I can still post...

Also, the post on Berea Topix I was quoting didn't show up in my orginial post either.

Strange...

Location hidden

#3586 Aug 22, 2013
following case wrote:
<quoted text>I never really got good clarification on this. Was this the exact statement she made after saying I'm scared? If so, it makes me wonder if someone else was at JH house when they got there. Someone that she didn't know?
That is what I think but not someone she didn't know but some people she didn't know...more than one.
Glenna

Georgetown, KY

#3587 Aug 22, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
who isnt right in the head??? Just a little confused,sorry!If your stating BF was crazy for leaving JA? Yes she was!They were meant to be with one another! Very sad! He had told one of his friends he had hopes of them getting back together someday.
okay Question, heres a question for you. Since you are so high and mighty. Why would you let a girl and boy live in your house together? You are putting the other family down. Think abot it.

Location hidden

#3588 Aug 22, 2013
GottaBincognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Testing to see if I can still post...
Also, the post on Berea Topix I was quoting didn't show up in my orginial post either.
Strange...
Some threads are in both forums, but that doesn't really explain it.
2cents

London, KY

#3591 Aug 22, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what was posted!!!!
How you figure wrote:
<quoted text>
Her and JA dated 2+ years and she DID move in with them before she was 18. I knew Brooke the whole time her and JA dated as I'm part of his family. She stated she didn't have anywhere to go after she moved out. Maybe for attention? I'm not sure. She last said the reason she left JA was because of a lot of pressure from someone else. Not sure who. The whole 2+ years that she was part of the family she was very nice and always smiling and happy. Half of these stories on here are far fetched and people just assume and repeat.
well a week before she turned 18 she was 17. Its been said on here many times she was almost 18 when she moved in with him and they had dated for 2 years-not that she lived with him for 2 years. Obviously she was taken care of by a family who loves her. Who did she live with after she moved from JA's house?

Location hidden

#3592 Aug 22, 2013
following case wrote:
<quoted text> Brooke seems to have come from a very good family. It is easy to make assumptions like when she says she finished moving her stuff into JA-that doesn't mean she moved in with him that day, but people will assume that until someone who knows for sure sets the record straight like you have.
Just to clarify, when Brookelyn posted she finished moving her stuff, that was a week before her 18th birthday. That is when she actually moved in. It really does not matter unless you are one of the insensitive idiots looking to find fault with the family for their loved one being missing. She did not move in long before her birthday, it was one week! Now, can we put that to rest?
question

Paint Lick, KY

#3593 Aug 22, 2013
following case wrote:
<quoted text>I never really got good clarification on this. Was this the exact statement she made after saying I'm scared? If so, it makes me wonder if someone else was at JH house when they got there. Someone that she didn't know?
yes...maybe not to the "T" but very close,If I didn't hear wrong.

Location hidden

#3594 Aug 22, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt even talking about TR..it was her so called Boyfriend she lived with after JA that told her that and I am sure TR could have something to do with it as well...Im not tore up!!!I read what it said.
Sorry, I was going to apologize then I remembered being told that TR did in fact support the break up. What boyfriend was that...initials.
question

Paint Lick, KY

#3595 Aug 22, 2013
Glenna wrote:
<quoted text> okay Question, heres a question for you. Since you are so high and mighty. Why would you let a girl and boy live in your house together? You are putting the other family down. Think abot it.
what is wrong with everyone on this thread? For one they never lived with me! I don't know who you think you are talking to ? People like you smarting your mouth off at people that are only trying to help is why no one wants to comment because they are dogged about everything they say. I was in fact not putting her people down!!!! Where are you coming from on this? Actually If you will read you will find out that I was wondering why the poster said that they knew she lived with him before she turned 18 and of course one of her family members came back and stated she didn't...You need to read and quit assuming the wrong ideas.JM
Prayers going out to Brookelys family!

Location hidden

#3596 Aug 22, 2013
Glenna wrote:
<quoted text> okay Question, heres a question for you. Since you are so high and mighty. Why would you let a girl and boy live in your house together? You are putting the other family down. Think abot it.
Does that have anything to do with her missing?
question

Paint Lick, KY

#3597 Aug 22, 2013
Glenna wrote:
I am a very close friend of JA and his family, that how I know what I am posting on.
question

Paint Lick, KY

#3598 Aug 22, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I was going to apologize then I remembered being told that TR did in fact support the break up. What boyfriend was that...initials.
Z.S....

Location hidden

#3601 Aug 22, 2013
2cents

London, KY

#3602 Aug 22, 2013
--S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- wrote:
I'm confused after reading this. Was it JA or the stepdad she texted? I thought the stepdad had said on the news that it was JA she texted.

Location hidden

#3603 Aug 22, 2013
2cents wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused after reading this. Was it JA or the stepdad she texted? I thought the stepdad had said on the news that it was JA she texted.
both

United States

#3604 Aug 22, 2013
2cents wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused after reading this. Was it JA or the stepdad she texted? I thought the stepdad had said on the news that it was JA she texted.
could that have been a mistake? I dont think that was correct. I guess the berea topix po po will have a fit over that article

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 min Deep in the Drain 774
Ellen stotts 5 hr Zipp 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Truth 166,410
Private Eye 5 hr HeHe 4
Jamie Hoevenaar 7 hr Paul 5
Greg Abrams and Alicia Deaton 7 hr Knowem 3
Elizabeth Joann howard white disney rose Richmo... 8 hr Snappy 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance