Just a thought

United States

#3333 Aug 18, 2013
could be wrote:
with all the drug bust going on and a murder case that had been cold for a couple years suddenly getting cleared up have any of you thought she may have entered the witness protection program? If so, even the local cops wouldn't know about it since they are not trustworthy
I don't think that BF has anything to do with a murder case or a drug problem, I highly doubt she went into witness protection is she suddenly went missing and no one saw her.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3335 Aug 18, 2013
just sharing wrote:
Iheard that JH took the livestock that he picked up in Madison county to a landfill in IRVINE. I don't know if he was working for the county when this happened but I was told he had a set of keys to the landfill to dispose of the dead livestock after hours just thought I would share. I hope le knows this please pass it on if you think it will help and I join you all in lifting up this young lady and her family in prayer GOD bless sorry for my grammar and punctuation or lack thereof.
Please tell me the police checked that out....someone?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3336 Aug 18, 2013
Has Eny one thought to check that old abounded house half way up mapple grove hill has never been no one there untill the night Brooklyn came up missing there was guys and girl (talk is they was a partying) however strange thing is there was no lights no fires nothing. Black truck red car and couple more vehicles was there one minute they was there next gone. Like Nothen or nobody had ever been there weird. There is a concrete platform like that goes to well or water cistern beside the house since that night no one Nothen has been back to that house
Babylon

Danville, KY

#3339 Aug 18, 2013
backwoods_talker wrote:
Has Eny one thought to check that old abounded house half way up mapple grove hill has never been no one there untill the night Brooklyn came up missing there was guys and girl (talk is they was a partying) however strange thing is there was no lights no fires nothing. Black truck red car and couple more vehicles was there one minute they was there next gone. Like Nothen or nobody had ever been there weird. There is a concrete platform like that goes to well or water cistern beside the house since that night no one Nothen has been back to that house
This definitely needs to be checked out, if it hasn't already!!

United States

#3340 Aug 18, 2013
backwoods_talker wrote:
please I urge you to call the state police and insist that the area your talking about be searched its been long enough this family needs closure please call

United States

#3341 Aug 18, 2013
Someone of family does not want to see this case solved..its obvious. Please people if you have seen or heard something please go to the state police, no matter how insignificant you think it may be. So many theories and possibilities as to what may have happened but no proof lets bring brooke home!
Babylon

Danville, KY

#3343 Aug 18, 2013
It makes me wonder why other cases have gotten more media coverage. This needs to be done, these ppl cannot get away with this!!

Happy Birthday Brookelyn! We won't stop until you are found.
someone said

Richmond, KY

#3344 Aug 18, 2013
someone has been spreading the rumor that she was raped and murdered and thrown in the Owsley fork lake. if this is the only place they haven't searched they need to put it to rest and go search there,but this is the first time iv heard this rumor but I think they need to check in on it still. I don't know if it is true or not but this is what was said. please tell the police to check in on it.
Babylon

Danville, KY

#3345 Aug 18, 2013
someone said wrote:
someone has been spreading the rumor that she was raped and murdered and thrown in the Owsley fork lake. if this is the only place they haven't searched they need to put it to rest and go search there,but this is the first time iv heard this rumor but I think they need to check in on it still. I don't know if it is true or not but this is what was said. please tell the police to check in on it.
Can't you tell them? You heard it somewhere..may be true, may not be. You can stay anonymous to them just like you are here.
someone said

Richmond, KY

#3346 Aug 18, 2013
yes I have called and left an anon. tip yesterday but they didnt seam to act like they wanted to look into it. I told them about a friend of another friend and what there names were and everything. maybe if this gets out they may have more and more ppl to call in with this same tip and maybe they'll look into it. I just hope the poor girl is found. I pray for her safe return and I pray for her family.
someone said

Richmond, KY

#3347 Aug 18, 2013
who is the detective that is working her case? mabye if I talk to him or her something could be done.
someone said

Richmond, KY

#3348 Aug 18, 2013
sorry, I didn't mean to post that 2ce.

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#3349 Aug 19, 2013
I have called them and I have never talked to the detective in charge. He always has someone else call me back days later.
Babylon

Danville, KY

#3350 Aug 19, 2013
Was anything else said and was it possibly people mentioned on here, or was it someone not really a part of the group?

Location hidden

#3351 Aug 19, 2013
someone said wrote:
sorry, I didn't mean to post that 2ce.
It's Blanton but since they have an assist from the FBI, why not give it to them?

United States

#3352 Aug 19, 2013
someone said wrote:
the lake was checked
mountainwoman

Nicholasville, KY

#3353 Aug 19, 2013
justice-for-her wrote:
<quoted text>the lake was checked
The area surrounding and the lake was checked. You wouldnt be able to put someone in the lake without a boat.
The banks of the area was checked on horse back and foot.
mountainwoman

Nicholasville, KY

#3354 Aug 19, 2013
I would say she is in the flyods branch, long branch or kerby knob area. Those places need to be checked again. To big of an area...
concerned citizen

London, KY

#3355 Aug 19, 2013
why dont they check some old cisterns and old wells she could be anywhere.
we cant give up we have got to keep looking shes out there somewhere and somebody knows where shes at they arnt going to talk. maybe they are afraid to are wont, either way its going to come back and haunt them.
she could even be out of state by now.
Babylon

Danville, KY

#3356 Aug 19, 2013
I think the family should hire a private investigator, if they already haven't. The money they've raised a reward should be put towards hiring a PI..I wouldn't want to give a reward to someone whose withholding info. Screw that!! I know that's how things go sometimes, but it seems like LE isn't really doing anything. Its getting OLD!! Its time someone take responsibility for their.actions. Nobody is talking..all just hearsay...but I do.feel ppl.have been hitting close to.truth abt what happened. I'm not trying to belittle the family..maybe they have looked into it, and I'm sure it's expensive to hire a PI..but you never know they may have this straightened out in no time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Peabody Energy 6,938
whitehouse clinic 1 hr hjk 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 1 hr Educated Local 965
Police car chase in Richmond? 1 hr law 218
John Long (Nov '12) 6 hr Candy Chambers 32
misty sutton 7 hr trevorsutton in love 1
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance