why do married or engaged men masturb...
Really do not get it

Anderson, SC

#53 Aug 16, 2010
One, I am in a happy marriage, a female at that, I happen to watch porn as does my husband-we watch it together, there are times we do not. Is it cheating in my opinion? Absolutely not, I would prefer my husband watch porn any day of the week rather then go looking else where. Sounds to me like, you should get off of Topix and talk it over with your husband. A healthy marriage goes way beyond a healthy sex life, but also an unconditional level of mutual trust, if you cannot trust your husbands faithfulness because he is watching porn, sounds to me like you both need to sit down and talk.
LOL

Lexington, KY

#55 Aug 16, 2010
Well Rev, at least you and Emerald will have the Hemlock in common LMAO
Just a girl

Richmond, KY

#56 Aug 16, 2010
Really do not get it wrote:
One, I am in a happy marriage, a female at that, I happen to watch porn as does my husband-we watch it together, there are times we do not. Is it cheating in my opinion? Absolutely not, I would prefer my husband watch porn any day of the week rather then go looking else where. Sounds to me like, you should get off of Topix and talk it over with your husband. A healthy marriage goes way beyond a healthy sex life, but also an unconditional level of mutual trust, if you cannot trust your husbands faithfulness because he is watching porn, sounds to me like you both need to sit down and talk.
Agreed.
Linda Lovelace

United States

#57 Aug 17, 2010
After ya'll figure out how to stop guys from jerking their joint while looking at good looking naked women see if you can't come up with a cure for cancer.......curing cancer will be easier...LOL!
Just a girl

Richmond, KY

#59 Aug 18, 2010
Its this still going on? Lets have a little humor in this thread:

http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
Just a girl

Richmond, KY

#60 Aug 18, 2010
Just a girl wrote:
Its this still going on? Lets have a little humor in this thread:
http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
Cute video using WOW characters debating on the "proper" use of the internet. I personally found it hysterical.
Blondie

United States

#61 Aug 19, 2010
Reverend Jim Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed...bottom's up!
Just wanting to say I may not necessarily agree with everything you say...But, I really enjoyed reading your posts they were very well wrote and interesting! Your one of the few who states an opinion without sounding like an a**:) Kudos :)
Who

Richmond, KY

#62 Aug 20, 2010
Blondie, who are you talking about?
pray

Richmond, KY

#64 Aug 21, 2010
Listen, porn is from the devil. It ruins relationships. It is cheating for a spouse to look at a picture of another person in lust. The best thing to do is to pray. Talk to your husband tell him how it makes you feel and that you consider it cheating and then pray for him. Prayer works.
lady

Chesterfield, MO

#65 Aug 21, 2010
pray wrote:
Listen, porn is from the devil. It ruins relationships. It is cheating for a spouse to look at a picture of another person in lust. The best thing to do is to pray. Talk to your husband tell him how it makes you feel and that you consider it cheating and then pray for him. Prayer works.
Me and my Husband watch porn together, we find that it helps spice our sex life up...I don't feel like he is cheating on me when we watch it together..
Everyone sins everyday.....to each his own!!!!!
Civilized

AOL

#66 Aug 21, 2010
I suppose married/engaged men do it for the same reasons single men would.

I have to be honest here. I guess I'm out of the loop, but I'm a married man and I have no desire whatsoever for porn. It does nothing for me at all. I've attempted to watch it and find myself laughing.

To each his own..
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#68 Aug 22, 2010
And I mean no disrespect with my questions. I am a christian as well but do not share the exact same views-- just trying to see it from another's perspective.

~Blessings~
pray

Richmond, KY

#69 Sep 5, 2010
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my Husband watch porn together, we find that it helps spice our sex life up...I don't feel like he is cheating on me when we watch it together..
Everyone sins everyday.....to each his own!!!!!
yes everyone does sin...we are all broken but that does not mean you do not try your best to not sin and follow Gods word. I know you may not see it now and think that viewing porn with your husband is okay but it actually can feed into a unhealthy addiction that can lead to problems in your relationship. I am not hear to judge because I am also human and make mistakes, I am hear to help others.
pray for Gods words and guidance he will help you see the light.
Hello

Lexington, KY

#70 Sep 5, 2010
I think I have an answer for you. It goes like this:

1. Single Man meets single woman
2. They Date
3. Single Woman whips it all over Single Man
4. Single Man gives an engagement ring
(3 and 4 could be reversed)
5. Single Man thinks Single Woman will continue to
"whips it all over him"
6. Single Man and Single Woman get married
7. Now married woman goes from a hot oven to a cold
refrigerator. She "locks up the box"
8. Married Man has choice:
A. Cheat on his wife
B. Beat his Meat

Now what do you think. It's biology.
married

Lexington, KY

#72 Sep 6, 2010
Hello wrote:
I think I have an answer for you. It goes like this:
1. Single Man meets single woman
2. They Date
3. Single Woman whips it all over Single Man
4. Single Man gives an engagement ring
(3 and 4 could be reversed)
5. Single Man thinks Single Woman will continue to
"whips it all over him"
6. Single Man and Single Woman get married
7. Now married woman goes from a hot oven to a cold
refrigerator. She "locks up the box"
8. Married Man has choice:
A. Cheat on his wife
B. Beat his Meat
Now what do you think. It's biology.
Well you have a few o the points right, here is how the other side sees it, or many of us anyhow.
1. Single Man meets single woman
2. They Date
3. Single manwhips it all over Single woman
4. Single Man gives offers to marry single women, MIGHT give a ring.
(3 and 4 could be reversed)
5. Single woman thinks Single man will continue to
"whips it all over him"
6. Single Man and Single Woman get married
7. Now married man goes from a hot oven to a cold
refrigerator. He shrinks the wood, and asks for food and the remote, chaining woman to the kitchen.
8. Married woman looses interest
A. Married man either Cheats on his wife,
B. Beat his Meat,or
C. Starts sharing in the work and taking an interest in rekindling the relationship.

You can remember that men are visual and women like touch. A man might get off watching porn, but when he does so a woman will go sleep with someone to get herself off, and feel completely justified in doing so. Both are taking care of their own needs, there is no difference.
jadedwife

Wantagh, NY

#73 Jan 17, 2011
Well as a wife to a porn addict I wanted to fix the list above to cater to wives of porn addicted husbands:
1. Single woman meets single man
2. They Date and single man whips it all over the single woman or gives enough to keep up the status quo and keep her from walking
4. Single Man offers to marry single women. Single woman feels confident that this will work and sexual problems (constant porn & sex on the decline) may resolve or single woman thinks single man will continue to "whip it all over her"
6. Single Man and Single Woman get married
7. Now married man goes from a hot oven to a cold
refrigerator. He expects you to become nanny, surrogate, short order cook, mind reader, cheerleader, Stepford Wife while not providing love, affection, attention, intimacy and basic courtesy that would be extended to a common stranger.
8. Married woman eventually gives up and looses interest in married man
A. Married woman either cheats on her husband, decides to make her escape and divorce or stays for the kids, miserable and only escape is romance novels and masturbation
Wade

Richmond, KY

#74 Jan 17, 2011
Linda Lovelace wrote:
After ya'll figure out how to stop guys from jerking their joint while looking at good looking naked women see if you can't come up with a cure for cancer.......curing cancer will be easier...LOL!
Cute answer and accurate. I think that no matter whether the man cares for you or not they are incapable of sex with just one woman. They get tired of one person and move on to either porn or another woman or gratifying themselves. How do you tell your spouse or significant other they bore you to tears or you are tired of them? I suggest if they aren't seeing someone else you be thankful and quit worrying about what is going on in the shower. You cannot stop this-he is sick of you.
agree

Chicago, IL

#75 Jan 22, 2011
barber wrote:
If you're really worried about it do it for him without expecting anything in return. He's pounding it to get that nut and not have to deal with forplay , getting you off or cuddling or chatting or anything else involved with having sex with another person. Rub one out for him every now and then (without expectation of getting something back) and see if your sex life don't pick up !
I agree maybe even watch with him that works for me. Go to strip clubs together.
abcxzy

Richmond, KY

#78 Jan 13, 2012
I think that the role playing is a good idea, so is the taking your clothes off when he is on the ccomputer it probably wouldn't hurt to let him see you touch youself and rubbing his for him would be good but most men don't want to think that you have to please yourself and it turns them on to see a woman doing it their self, sometimes me and my man watch porn together and start by touching ourselves then each other but we both like to role play also, sometimes after awhile a little change is fun, thats probably all you need.
JRE

Ironton, OH

#80 Jan 13, 2012
A man may love prime rib,and could eat it every day.But now and then,he just wants a cheeseburger.Doesn't mean that he no longer loves prime rib.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 33 min Jennifer Renee 37,837
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,366
The person who constantly posts about "David" 3 hr David 11
Ingredients 3 hr MemorialDay 7
wades pawn shop (Jan '09) 4 hr Henry 10
Meet me! 6 hr Why so mean 41
David keeps running (Feb '15) 9 hr Anne 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages