Whose getting everybody on this indic...
wandering

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
West wrote:
Della Samples Lameasha Samples Bobby Samples aka lil driver
Is this the Della that works at Madison Health an Rehabilitation Nursing facility??
Oh Really

Richmond, KY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Oh, like you did, Mr/Mrs "wtf" Sir/Ma'am? STFU, leech.

No one fall for this punk's con. Don't put your name out on a site like this. Made that mistake myself, and won't do it again. Instead of feeding some punk their teeth, they just started a dozen threads about me to be funny. Their pussyassed kind would do one of the two things they've always done rather than face a beating: Either not show, or drive by, see me standing there at the place and time, then keep driving and go home. You risk the hassle of gaining (another) mouthy internet stalker without the satisfaction of feeding the dipshit their teeth in exchange. Not a fair trade.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's a little harsh don't you think. If I knew who you are I would smack you around till you cry like a little bitch. Don't worry soon you or someone in your family will die. Hopefully your kids with cancer since you wish death upon everybody else. Oh and if you want me to die put your name on here and come do something about it. Until then sit behind your little computer screen and be a keyboard warrior like the little bitch that you are.
wandering

Richmond, KY

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Heard Too wrote:
I been hearing the same bout them Samples.
Is this the same della that works at madison rehabilitation nursing home? i really need to know.
yes

United States

#24 Jan 31, 2013
That is the one!
John madden

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Jan 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
Just want to know who to watch out for there have been 15 arrests so far. I know somebody has an idea of who is getting all these people.
The rats r gettin um. When ppl get n trouble they work for the cops n get their friends n trouble. When the rats rat now u call that rattin. Cuz rats rat n such. When they rat ppl out thats called rattin. John Madden 2013 peace
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Are you sayin the rats they be rattin like a rat ?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
Oh, like you did, Mr/Mrs "wtf" Sir/Ma'am? STFU, leech.
No one fall for this punk's con. Don't put your name out on a site like this. Made that mistake myself, and won't do it again. Instead of feeding some punk their teeth, they just started a dozen threads about me to be funny. Their pussyassed kind would do one of the two things they've always done rather than face a beating: Either not show, or drive by, see me standing there at the place and time, then keep driving and go home. You risk the hassle of gaining (another) mouthy internet stalker without the satisfaction of feeding the dipshit their teeth in exchange. Not a fair trade.
<quoted text>
You want my name? Its Matt Tatum and ill meet you anywhere anytime. Now that you know my name whats yours you little pu*sy? I don't eat teeth I eat pus*y and im hungry so come see me! I would bet money that you don't have the nuts to give me your real name and meet me. Theres not a man in your family if you don't you weak hearted wh0re. There is nothing holding you back but fear and common sense. So lets see what you do. Oh and to the other guy running his mouth this is for you too. So you two feel free to get together, start a we hat Matt club and see if you have enough heart between you two to do something about it. We will see who is "eating teeth" bitch*s.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#28 Feb 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You want my name? Its Matt Tatum and ill meet you anywhere anytime. Now that you know my name whats yours you little pu*sy? I don't eat teeth I eat pus*y and im hungry so come see me! I would bet money that you don't have the nuts to give me your real name and meet me. Theres not a man in your family if you don't you weak hearted wh0re. There is nothing holding you back but fear and common sense. So lets see what you do. Oh and to the other guy running his mouth this is for you too. So you two feel free to get together, start a we hat Matt club and see if you have enough heart between you two to do something about it. We will see who is "eating teeth" bitch*s.
I don't knoe where the start a we at Matt club is you pussyfoot ?
who else

Richmond, KY

#29 Feb 1, 2013
Who else are buying and selling
near future

Richmond, KY

#30 Feb 1, 2013
nothing funnier than watching cowards that are skeered and hiding from doing time for drugs, swapping names of suspected narcs like they the boogymen that's going to get them, suddenly swell up and act like they hot shit and wanna fight folks just for callin them out as the lowlife shitstains they are. why would anyone want to grease up their knuckles on the faces of such trash, risk getting locked up ourselves, when we can sit back and watch them get theirs? eventually they will get busted, their names turned in by a neighbor druggie or fellow dealer, and they'll get to play badass in jail, while we scoop up their ladies, f*ck em in their beds, and teach their kids to call us daddy. ya, drug dealing wannabe badasses are SOOOO COOL. i'll tuck those kids in for ya, champ. then i'll show your wife what a real man can do for her, while some fellow con makes you his bitch. enjoy.
near future

Richmond, KY

#31 Feb 1, 2013
• Matthew Tatum, first-degree possession of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of a controlled substance and second-degree fleeing or evading police.

- Richmond Register

^ what a winner winner
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2013
Well I knew nobody would put their name on here or meet me anywhere so you keyboard warriors can kiss my as*. I will not be responding to any more argumentative posts without a name on it. Now to keep the post alive in the hopes of finding out what I wanted in the first place if anybody has any idea of who all is doin it please post some names. Oh and to near future I don't have a girl I fuck everybody elses so enjoy it when yours starts staying home cause that means im in jail.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#33 Feb 1, 2013
I would like to see all pill heads and crack heads In the madison radison or in front of a firing squad ? I would like a list of names to add to my list to get these a holes off the street ! I will start with mr. Tatum
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#34 Feb 1, 2013
come get some name a place and time
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Meet me at the corner of second street and irvine street tommorow morning about the time of your first pill run ? Ok
Que Cera

Richmond, KY

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Let these tards be. Cops, prosecutors, judges and jailers all depend on them, the way waste management depends on trash. Besides, once a person gets a criminal record, like shit talker above, it's not like decent employers will hire them anymore. Their chance at being worth anything has already passed. They will spend their days bouncing from crappy job to crappy job, if they bother to do that, supplementing their income with petty criminal crap, until they go up as repeat offenders. Then they can go to jail for some real time, and talk about how it's all some informants fault rather than accepting that they did it to themselves. The rest of us can pity them, agree with them, argue with or ignore them, but ultimately it won't change of the facts, and won't help them or us a bit. It is what it is no matter what.
Sargent

Duluth, GA

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Just to let you know I turned in two more ppl just last night!! So help me if I see drug action anytime I will turn you in!! I have town friends who know your names and who u mostly sell too so go ahead make your deals on corner out of cars wherever!!! I'm watching!! And also have it on camera! And I also have a great connection inside the police department! I am a credible person who is retired military and have all night to scope you worthless piece of shits out anytime I please! I find it laughable you would let your big mouth overload your ass and want to beat someone's ass!! You don't even have good teeth and spaghetti noodle arms! You better bulk up son if u plan on fighting to sell your drugs, u ain't worth our trouble! Go to rehab and get yourself together before its to late! Bubba's waiting for you in cell #5!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39 Feb 3, 2013
anytime anywhere old man
tonto

Richmond, KY

#40 Feb 7, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to illegally peddle drugs and thus feed off the bottom of humanity like some pathetic parasite to make my living.
Your failure to recognize my correctness in this matter is pathetic. Your failure to change this is the very definition of weak-willed. Your voicing of support for a thread and its posters whose purpose is to attempt the evasion of the known and natural consequences for these behaviors also speaks to your shortcomings. So in defending such activities, or those who conduct them, you merelypronounce yourself to be all of all the things i have named you, and more.
What such worthless leeches chose to believe about their lifestyle has no bearing on the sad reality of their existence. The fact is, such people deserve more ridicule than I can muster, and the fact that my saying so chaps your ass merely illustrates that, deep down, you know it to be true.
These facts, being known and accepted to all but the ignorant/willfully ignirant criminal minority of citizens (to the point of being continually supported by the law itself) makes them the very definition of "common sense."
Deny it if you please - again, the truth doesn't require you to be smart enough to acknowledge it; it simply is:
You are scum, and should count yourself privileged that this society is soft enough to allow you to continue drawing breath. With a little luck and a dash of cosmic justice, your sorry ass will someday be denied that privilege by some crazed addict, before you can further waste any more of my good air. Until then, you're just a lesson for better people's children how Not to be. That is the sole useful purpose you serve.
w all you are is another retard dumba$$ who actually uses spellcheck on these forums. your probablly sitting there with dictionary and spellcheck acting like mothafuck!ng word POLICE!!!!!!!!!!
barnabus collins

Columbus, OH

#41 Feb 7, 2013
its your fake-azz friends, throwin you under the bus. about the only one to trust, is your moma. even then, limit what ya tell her.the police, only use people in trouble, to rat on thier friends and family.your frienenemies are, two-face, back-stabbin,selfish, rodents. i do not do drugs, ilive a quiet, clean life. but in my younger years, i learned there is no loyalty among friends.many a man has gone to jail, over the rat-ex gal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Helped me 148,114
william bullock (Feb '10) 20 min Noisy 2
Kidnap and beating in Richmond? 2 hr Lockemup 1
Any Divorced, Fat, Ugly Women 38 to 48 Want To ... 3 hr Edward Hieronymus 272
Judy Biggs 4 hr Shoutoit 7
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 6 hr troy 44
Tonetta 6 hr troy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages