see

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 10, 2009
BEARVERT

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Jul 10, 2009
see wrote:
bear you are a sick person and you need help or hit with a stray bomb
You sound like a violent vengeful person who could benefit by reading the Gospels.
a mom

Richmond, KY

#26 Jul 10, 2009
a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying that arresting these people isn't doing any good beacuse is it definitely, but the problem is so much bigger than these people.I have watched these drugs, all drugs and I include alcohol a drug personally destroy children,turn them into people that you would never want to know. The people you knew and the people you trusted, cared about and loved dearly are now people that will lie, steal ,cheat and hurt everyone around them.Sometimes will die for these drugs and I pray to God daily to put an end to this.It is destroying lives everyday.
Just my thoughts.
I am not saying that arresting these people isn't doing any good because is it definitely, but the problem is so much bigger than these people.I have watched these drugs, all drugs and I include alcohol a drug personally destroy children,turn them into people that you would never want to know. The people you knew and the people you trusted, cared about and loved dearly are now people that will lie, steal ,cheat and hurt everyone around them.Sometimes will die for these drugs and I pray to God daily to put an end to this.It is destroying lives everyday.
Just my thoughts.
i know her

Richmond, KY

#27 Jul 10, 2009
jerry wrote:
I noticed the one that lived on Turpin dr posted bond, must be nice to get to use drug money to bond out of jail.
her mom bailed her out she had nothing to with that crap jenny and brandon was the one with that crap even jenny told the cops it was brandons she ratted him out while they were searching the house
see

Columbus, OH

#28 Jul 11, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#29 Jul 15, 2009
Alrighty then

Richmond, KY

#30 Jul 15, 2009
Among the arrested:
Brian Poe
Sarah Poe
Whitney Sparks
Kelly Turben
Jennifer Creech
Ben Neeley
Jason Marcum
Damon Caudill
Ben Turben
Steven Tankersley
Andy Stewart
Neil Creech
Beau Abner
Jennifer Harrison
Alrighty then

Richmond, KY

#31 Jul 15, 2009
Warrants have been issued for the following individuals:

• Clinton Anderson, 25, of Lancaster, Ky. Anderson is wanted on cocaine trafficking charges.

• Lennie D. Brush, 48, of Hacker Road, Somerset, Brush is wanted for manufacturing methamphet-amine, trafficking in a controlled substance, and tampering with physical evidence.

• Charles C. Back, 30, of Lakeview Drive, Somerset. Back is wanted on persistent felony offenses, and for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Angela Casada, 45, James H. Casada, 48, and James D. Casada, 21, all of Aderholt Road, Bronston. The three are wanted on several drug trafficking charges.

• Manuel H. Correll, 37, of Cotter Avenue, Somerset. Correll is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• James Cameron, 49, of Colleen Drive, Burnside. Cameron is wanted for trafficking in marijuana and operating a vehicle on a suspended or revoked license.

• Ralph Dick Jr., 50, of North Vine Street, Somerset. Dick is wanted on several drug trafficking charges.

• Michael A. Dowdy, 32, of Ringgold Road, Somerset. Dowdy is wanted for being a persistent felony offender and for drug trafficking.

• Stephen R. Flynn, 28, or Richland Drive, Somerset. Flynn is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Danny P. Goodman, 41, of Broadway Street, Somerset. Goodman is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Anthony Ingram, 46, of Hope Way, Somerset. Ingram is wanted on several drug trafficking charges.

• Eller M. Jones Jr., 51, of Pine Knot, Ky. Jones is wanted for possession of a controlled substance, trafficking in marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia

• Lonnie A. Joseph, 63, and Jimmy W. Joseph, 41, both of Piney Grove Road, Somerset. Both men are wanted on numerous drug-related charges.

• Valerie L. Jones, 52, of Closeade Drive, Eubank. Jones is wanted for being a persistent felony offender and for trafficking in marijuana.

• Lee O. Johnson, 36, of Renee Street, Nancy. Johnson is wanted for complicity to trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Thomas A. King, 36, of Hamm Cemetery Road, Somerset. King is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Joseph B. King, 23, of Strawberry Road, Somerset. King is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• John D. Mitchell, 26, of Lincoln Street, Somerset. Mitchell is wanted for manufacturing methamphetamine and for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• David A. McKinney, 42, of Goodhope Church Road, Eubank. McKinney is wanted for cultivation of marijuana.

• James P. Meece, 29, of Sulpher Springs Hollow Road, Somerset. Meece is wanted on several drug trafficking charges and for possession of drug paraphernalia.

• Virginia L. New, 27, of Economy Inn, Somerset. New is wanted on drug possession charges and on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.

• Ronald D. Phelps, 50, of Loveland, Ohio. Phelps is wanted for manufacturing methamphetamine, drug trafficking, and tampering with physical evidence.

• Shannon L. Penman, 20, of Lancaster, Ky. Penman is wanted for complicity to trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Kristina M. Sams, 29, of Lincoln Street, Somerset. Sams is wanted on charges of complicity to manufacturing meth and to complicity to drug trafficking.

• Tammy B. Sullivan, 44, of Cedar Grove Trailer Park, Somerset. Sullivan is wanted for being a persistent felony offender and for possession of a controlled substance.

• Henry W. Thompson, 44, of Renee Street, Nancy. Thompson is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Heidi M. Whitson, 24, of Lakeview Drive, Somerset. Whitson is wanted for complicity to trafficking in a controlled substance.
Alrighty then

Richmond, KY

#32 Jul 15, 2009
Amanda Elaine Bush, age 41
7503 Forrest Parkway, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Marvin Eugene Acree, age 33
2907 S. Virginia Street, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Danois Lamond Allen, age 32
1516 Shelburne Court, Lexington, Kentucky

Lartavious Montrell Banks, age 24
714 E. Bradshaw St., Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Alajowan Banks, age 24
119 Merritt Street, Guthrie, Kentucky

James Lamonte Dunbar, age 28
307 E. Elm Street, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Corey Lamonte Gray, age 32
209 McLean Avenue, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Anthony Hester, age 30
4125 Fogle Drive, Owensboro, Kentucky

Charles Eugene Jones Jr., age 34
1405 Aspen Drive, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Dwayne Michael Joseph Jr., age 27
216 Country Club Lane, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Rodney Edward Moore, age 31
7607 Glenwood Way, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Alvin Wayne Quarles, age 33
2005 Carl Smith Road, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Perry Moncell Redd, age 34
121 Colonel Drive, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Devona Michelle Riley, age 32
1815 Hopper Court, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Cameyon Daron Roberts, age 23
1431 Durrett Avenue, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Lamon Deron Watkins, age 35
1401 King Drive, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Ronnie Gene Whaley, age 27
722 Young Street, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Rex Whitlock, age 24
39 Green Acres Circle, Guthrie, Kentucky

Demetrius Cortez Williams, age 27
327 Fairview Drive, Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Donald Carlyle Williams, age 30
701 E. 7 th Street, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Alrighty then

Richmond, KY

#33 Jul 15, 2009
Arrested in 2005!!!

•Delbert Estes age 24 of Irvine -Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Methamphetamine)
•Timothy Abney age 39 of Irvine- Trafficking In Marijuana
•James Craig Cornett age 44 of Irvine- Trafficking In Marijuana
•Floyd Norton age 34 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine), Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (OxyContin), Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd (Lortab).
•Francis Ballard of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd (Lorcet)
•Garrett Walling age 69 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (OxyContin)
•Harold Neal age 53 of Irvine-Two counts of Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd (Lortab)
•Patricia Ann Lewis age 57 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (OxyContin)
•Melissa Drake age 35 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine)
•Marie Neal age 34 of Irvine- Two counts of Trafficking In Marijuana 2nd Offense
•William Kris Bray of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 3rd (Xanax)
•Brenda Hardy age 45 of Irvine-Trafficking In Marijuana and Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd (Lortab)
•Timothy Plowman age 43 of Irvine-Two counts of Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine)
•Anna Marie Robinson age 50 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine)
•James Harrison age 26 of Irvine- Trafficking In Marijuana
•Benny Estes age 39 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (OxyContin)
•Shirley Kirby age 56 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd ( Lortab)
•Lewis Woosley age 47 of Irvine- Trafficking In AControlled Substance Within 1000 Yards Of A School (Darvocet)
•Jack Begley age 42 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Tylox)
•Joshua Rawlins age 24 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 3rd (Xanax)
•Steve Norton age 41 of Irvine- Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine)
•Larry Norton age 47 of Irvine-trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd (Lortab and Trafficking In Marijuana
•Nina Johnson age 25 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 2nd (Lortab)
•John Harrison age 19 of Irvine-Possession Of Marijuana
•Amy Christine Murphy age 44 of Irvine-Possession Of Marijuana
•Michael Sizemore age 21 of Irvine-Possession Of Marijuana and Posession Of Drug Paraphernalia
•Mark Barnes age 32 of Irvine-Possession Of Marijuana
•Patsy Neal age 50 of Irvine- Two counts of Possession Of A Controlled Substance and Prescription Drugs Not In Proper Container
•Charles Robinson age 62 of Irvine-Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Cocaine)
•James Sparks age 47 of Irvine-Three counts of Trafficking In A Controlled Substance 1st (Methamphetamine)

----------
Alrighty then

Richmond, KY

#34 Jul 15, 2009
Post their names on her people. Bring them out so the ones that don't do drugs will know who not to trust around there family and belongings!!!!!!!!!!
see

Columbus, OH

#35 Jul 15, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#36 Jul 16, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#37 Jul 16, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#38 Jul 16, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#39 Jul 16, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#40 Jul 16, 2009
see

Columbus, OH

#41 Jul 16, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police car chase in Richmond? (Sep '14) 1 hr underwhelmed 1,301
Bryan mcintosh in jail (May '14) 4 hr bryan mcintosh ak... 7
Robinson Terrace little gray box installed by a... 5 hr ElmerT 7
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 6 hr The Real Ed Hiero... 3,675
I'm busy watching the game 7 hr Sad Guy 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Litti 135,071
who knows joann howard or chad rose 8 hr curious 1
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]