Put it on the ballot
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AltinT

Richmond, KY

#42 Feb 6, 2013
tinetater wrote:
I say smoke all you want have a wreck if you fail the drug test give you a DUI ! If a cop pulls you over make you take a drug test and impound the car till the results come back . If you fail that one give you another DUI ! You will learn when your money is all gone ! That's a fact jack put that in your pipe and suck on it ! You retard
Please Sir.... Don't be upset. It is clear you post only to cause issues. It has to be, because like the other poster made clear, your posts are all ignorant.

Now if you are serious with your posts, and not just being a social retard, then I am sorry, as I do not intend to make fun of a poorly educated retarded person.

Cheers..
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#45 Feb 7, 2013
Once again pot has clouded your brains again. Do I need the water boy to explain to you tards what mama said . Research test that detect THC if you have smoked more than one in a week it's a DUI . Watch your body on drugs with Robin Williams maybe he can explain it to you tards !You might need me to come over there and program your DVR to record it for you and you can watch it eryday !
ERDoc

United States

#46 Feb 7, 2013
tinetater wrote:
Once again pot has clouded your brains again. Do I need the water boy to explain to you tards what mama said . Research test that detect THC if you have smoked more than one in a week it's a DUI . Watch your body on drugs with Robin Williams maybe he can explain it to you tards !You might need me to come over there and program your DVR to record it for you and you can watch it eryday !

Sorry but you are wrong again. Firstly, who cares if it is in your system. It has no effect on anything after the first 3 hours. There may be residual amounts in you system, but it does not affect any motor functions so no reason for any ticket. And anyone with any common sense knows it changes nothing.

As a matter of fact it is against the law to drive impaired with any drug. Even a doctor prescribed drug.

Only a fool would use any substance and drive. But for marijuana, the limit in the blood is 5 nanograms. But at 5 nanograms you would be stoned, not just high.

I would bet you encounter in your day to day life, people working high on marijuana and you have no idea. For millions, the high is only cerebral and you cannot tell they have taken anything. I know doctors, lawyers, court officials, bankers, manual laborers, and the list goes on of the people that may be using marijuana at any time.

There is really no way to tell as it does not effect motor skills like beer or alcohol. Even more importantly, if the person has done nothing wrong, it is non of anyone's business if the person is medicated.

Well got to work. Another drunk on alcohol involved in some confrontation. We never see that with pot.

Anyway sir, you have a good day.
little brittle

Riverview, FL

#47 Feb 7, 2013
tinetater wrote:
my God , l can't say it enough, you are a STUPID, IGNORANT, SHIT FOR BRAINS, SON OF A STUPID SHIT FOR BRAINS BITCH!!!!...do you understand that, SHIT FOR BRAINS????..it's quite obvious the only thing you could program is the handle on a toilet after you have squeezed out the last few remains of your cerebral cortex..that's part of your brain you stupid fucking retard,..just to clarify that for you...wait a minute, what am I thinking...you've got shit for brains...flushing a toilet is way too complicated for you...you shit in your pants don't you???...mommy (shit for brains) still wiping your ass???...or do you and pops (shit for brains) have an ass race across the living room to see who can leave the biggest skid mark across the carpet??...why don't you put all of us out of your miser???.. read slowly and I'll explain it in the simplest terms I can:

1-find the largest caliber hand gun you can
2-put the end of the barrel to your head
3-squeeze trigger
4-all our misery is over
ProMary

United States

#48 Feb 7, 2013
tinetater wrote:
Its hard to understand what you say sometimes, cause your brain is clouded with ignorance. I will say I have yet to see your body on drugs, I can't believe I passed that one up, considering it is by medical expert Robin Williams. Wait.....isn't he an actor? Man! I would have never guessed you get all your facts from T.V. I'll have to check it out though.
ProMary

United States

#49 Feb 7, 2013
tinetater wrote:
By the way! Could you post the Federal Statutes or KRS (Kentucky Revised Statutes) that says you can be prosecuted for have THC in your system that's a week old (which they can't tell). Or maybe post a court case where someone has been convicted of DUI for having 1week old THC in their system?
you are all dumb

Lexington, KY

#50 Feb 7, 2013
has anyone actually looked at what is proposed??? you know, did some reading? maybe even watch the news? it's not what you think it is... it's on the ballot for a doctor to issue it as a prescribed drug. it's not for you to be growing it your yard. not for you carrying around an ounce in your car. as a legal drug....

and for the big dummy SammT. cocaine is also a plant... just because its a natural doesn't mean it's a good thing. good lord, you need some serious help, and trust me, weed, will only make it worse.

smoking 1 joint kills more brain cells then going 15 rounds in a professional boxing match.

yeah it WAS a fun drug as a teenager, hell, half the fun was not getting caught, but those days are long gone for me(and for 99% on here its gone too). time to grow up and put on your big boy pants now. maybe, just maybe, give back to your community.(volunteer at the red cross, local animal shelter PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH SCHOOLS OR CHILDREN. you've already proven you are not a positive influence).
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#51 Feb 7, 2013
I think we need to hire promary and sammT a babysitter to keep them away from children and any body with a pulse !
ProMary

United States

#52 Feb 7, 2013
you are all dumb wrote:
has anyone actually looked at what is proposed??? you know, did some reading? maybe even watch the news? it's not what you think it is... it's on the ballot for a doctor to issue it as a prescribed drug. it's not for you to be growing it your yard. not for you carrying around an ounce in your car. as a legal drug....
and for the big dummy SammT. cocaine is also a plant... just because its a natural doesn't mean it's a good thing. good lord, you need some serious help, and trust me, weed, will only make it worse.
smoking 1 joint kills more brain cells then going 15 rounds in a professional boxing match.
yeah it WAS a fun drug as a teenager, hell, half the fun was not getting caught, but those days are long gone for me(and for 99% on here its gone too). time to grow up and put on your big boy pants now. maybe, just maybe, give back to your community.(volunteer at the red cross, local animal shelter PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH SCHOOLS OR CHILDREN. you've already proven you are not a positive influence).
Will you post me a link to the study done that shows it kills more brain cells than going 15rounds with a heavy weight boxer? Also I know what was proposed in Bill SB 11 and that it's only for medical marijuana. The senator who submitted it is Perry Clark from Louisville.
ProMary

United States

#53 Feb 7, 2013
tinetater wrote:
I think we need to hire promary and sammT a babysitter to keep them away from children and any body with a pulse !
This post coming from a man who's IQ says he's legally brain dead. You've proved your ignorance with nothing but foolish things you get from T.V commercials.
Elected One

Lake Geneva, WI

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Hello Ms. ProMary. If I may advise here, I feel yo are debating with a fool. Possibly a meth user, or someone hooked on drugs. But something has cost this person a large part of their common sense.

Or maybe they were abused by an uncle, or their daddy. Something screwed this poster up and he is now I am afraid beyond help.

Anyway girl.... Keep up the good work and call the hotline and let Frankfort know you support Senate Bill 11. This is everyone's chance to get the word out. So make the calls if you are in favor, cause I know the against are calling almost daily.

Well I better be going, I just check this place out every now and then to hear what the people are saying.

Good Luck!!!
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#55 Feb 7, 2013
I think you and perry Clark need to go to detox together and get your lives going in the right path ! And quit beating a dead dog tards!!
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#56 Feb 7, 2013
Elected One wrote:
Hello Ms. ProMary. If I may advise here, I feel yo are debating with a fool. Possibly a meth user, or someone hooked on drugs. But something has cost this person a large part of their common sense.
Or maybe they were abused by an uncle, or their daddy. Something screwed this poster up and he is now I am afraid beyond help.
Anyway girl.... Keep up the good work and call the hotline and let Frankfort know you support Senate Bill 11. This is everyone's chance to get the word out. So make the calls if you are in favor, cause I know the against are calling almost daily.
Well I better be going, I just check this place out every now and then to hear what the people are saying.
Good Luck!!!
Actually it's Mr. ProMary...ha. Anyway, I agree with you 100%. I've called as well as sent letters to all my elected officials and would encourage all others to do the same.
I just called

Lake Geneva, WI

#57 Feb 8, 2013
I just called and gave them my info, and told them I support total legalization on marijuana.
not my concern

Lexington, KY

#59 Feb 8, 2013
I just called wrote:
I just called and gave them my info, and told them I support total legalization on marijuana.
and you're point is?
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#60 Feb 8, 2013
Since you all like to suck the pipe,I have got a pipe my self you can suck on to keep your mind off the pot !
Price to High

Richmond, KY

#61 Feb 8, 2013
tinetater wrote:
Since you all like to suck the pipe,I have got a pipe my self you can suck on to keep your mind off the pot !

No way man. With your attitudes and opinions, I can just imagine what your Mother looks like.
Reader

Lake Geneva, WI

#63 Feb 9, 2013
If they would put it on the ballot, it would be legal. 82% of the adults in this country say legalize pot.

Politicians have to be ignorant to ignore the people as ours have on this topic.

Take the decision out of their hands. Let the voters decide. Put it on the ballot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
candace peters ( hensley ) (Apr '09) 49 min starryeye 9
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 54 min translation 6,590
Married men 1 hr Yeti 11
Love my Arab girl 1 hr Escobar 5
Richmond Traffic 1 hr Driver 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr TiredHead 138,065
Monica Eversole - Whitehall 1 hr Another one out 9
VIVINT home security systems!!! Scamers in Orange! (Jun '11) Mon Billy 499
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]