Put it on the ballot
truth

Berea, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Ther is a reason they call it dope.
ERDoc

Richmond, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
Two words: gateway drug

Wrong. This is nothing but rhetoric crap from fools. Many have smoked pot for years, 50 plus, and never anything other than that.

It's non addictive like alcohol, and way less harmful.

It does not contain the toxins like tobacco.

It cure many illnesses, and makes the weight of the world less most nights.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
ProMary wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....We really have something to look forward to. What exactly distinguishes you from people like myself? I'd seriously like to know?
About 100 years of evolution ?
SammT

Richmond, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
Ther is a reason they call it dope.

Can I ask what that reason is? Confusion maybe, like when you tried to spell "There"?

Pill heads, Cock puppies, Needle fools, Meth babies, and the like are all dopers using dope.

Marijuana is a plant.

If you cannot see the difference, then you are an idiot.

It is past time to wake up from the stupidity. It's a plant....
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 5, 2013
I thought poppy was a plant ? It's just a plant
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#26 Feb 5, 2013
Psilocybin mushrooms are just mushrooms they should be legalized and sold by the pound at Kroger !!
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#27 Feb 5, 2013
tinetater wrote:
Psilocybin mushrooms are just mushrooms they should be legalized and sold by the pound at Kroger !!
well state the harmless effects of mushrooms,
Give us some medical facts that shows they are virtually harmless and I'll ralley with. But let's see all the medical studies first.
Pastor

Richmond, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Psalm 104:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

Marijuana appears many times in the Bible. Always in a good or positive sense.

Take Exodus and Moses being told to take “kaneh bosm” which in the early texts meant “calamus” but is actually the Hebrew word for Marijuana.

The recipe in Exodus 30:23 includes about 6 pounds of “kaneh-bosen or Marijuana.

God Bless your efforts and we wish you luck.
rocket science

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2013
Please call 18003727181 Bill 11 to legalize simple process. Kentucky is third leader in US for marijuana arrests. We are jailing daily for something legal in 18 states. We have another chance along with 7 more states to put these myths behind to allow our Kentucky farmers a real cash crop. We support the cartel by not taking this market over. This makes me wonder if our government isn't already hooked up with them. I constantly see lawyers ads on tv suing bad drug companies never do you see the local weed dealer sued for pot that killed anyone.
Citizen

Corbin, KY

#30 Feb 6, 2013
rocket science wrote:
Please call 18003727181 Bill 11 to legalize simple process. Kentucky is third leader in US for marijuana arrests. We are jailing daily for something legal in 18 states. We have another chance along with 7 more states to put these myths behind to allow our Kentucky farmers a real cash crop. We support the cartel by not taking this market over. This makes me wonder if our government isn't already hooked up with them. I constantly see lawyers ads on tv suing bad drug companies never do you see the local weed dealer sued for pot that killed anyone.

This is because Marijuana will not kill you no matter how much you use. It may cure your cancer, clear your psoriasis, cause the pain in your joints to quite, relax your nerves, help you sleep, cure over 1000 known diseases without drug side effects.

Suing may be the answer, but I am wondering if we do not need to sue our leaders for ignoring our wishes.

Legalize Marijuana today.
ProMary

Tucker, GA

#31 Feb 6, 2013
tinetater wrote:
<quoted text>
About 100 years of evolution ?
I agree with you on that, you are about 100years behind the rest of the world. Science can't convince you the plants virtually harmless, so I guess just stick with your T.V commercial facts.
rocket science

United States

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Sorry if i confused anyone my point was supposed 2 b id rather alleviate with marijuana something that has hurt no 1 other than taking my chances on pharmaceutical companies which we know r killing us daily.
Litagator

San Diego, CA

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Marijuana is smoked by most everyone. What needs to happen is the states needs to find another way to cover their expenses and stop causing problems for otherwise law abiding people.

Why is it not a problem to guzzle liquor every evening after work but is a problem to smoke a joint? The joint does not affect you the way liquor does.

Please stop punishing people for what I know you do yourselves. We do the same crowd remember?

Change the law.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Let me break this down for you retards ! Alcohol is out of the system in one day ! Are you tards keeping up ok Mary Jane stays in the system for a month ! If you tards have anymore questions keep posting and I will answer them again for you !
little brittle

Sun City Center, FL

#36 Feb 6, 2013
truth wrote:
Two words: gateway drug
here's two more words:

DUMB ASS

I'll use them in a sentence so you are clear on their meaning:

you are a dumb ass...DUMB ASS.
facts

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Alcohol pills meth cocaine all these leave your system quickly. They are also deadly show me how many dies yearly due to marijuana and the stats on the other. Every sensible person knows alcohol is your true gateway. I in my 45 years have saw people act and do all kinds of things on alcohol that they would have never done un intoxicated.
chelsea

Berea, KY

#38 Feb 6, 2013
If Bill Clinton can do it why can't I? On a similar note I am looking for a chubby intern who likes cigars.
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#39 Feb 6, 2013
tinetater wrote:
Let me break this down for you retards ! Alcohol is out of the system in one day ! Are you tards keeping up ok Mary Jane stays in the system for a month ! If you tards have anymore questions keep posting and I will answer them again for you !
You have got to be the most ignorant person on this topic and I'm honestly not just saying that. Everything you say is foolish, not backed by anything and is of a 5th graders mentality. You obviously did a lot more than marijuana in your day, cause it shows in your knowledge. Marijuana is out of occasional smokers system in 7days or less and for chronic heavy smokers, it's under 21 days and that's at a 20ng/ml (lab corp cutoff is 50 Ng/Ml

"Recent scientific literature indicates that it is uncommon for occasional marijuana smokers to test positive for cannabinoids in urine for longer than seven days using standard cutoff concentrations. Following smoking cessation, chronic smokers would not be expected to remain positive for longer than 21 days, even when using the 20 ng/mL cannabinoid cutoff.(Toxicologist Paul Cary).

Again your retard statements are wrong.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#40 Feb 6, 2013
I say smoke all you want have a wreck if you fail the drug test give you a DUI ! If a cop pulls you over make you take a drug test and impound the car till the results come back . If you fail that one give you another DUI ! You will learn when your money is all gone ! That's a fact jack put that in your pipe and suck on it ! You retard
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#41 Feb 6, 2013
tinetater wrote:
I say smoke all you want have a wreck if you fail the drug test give you a DUI ! If a cop pulls you over make you take a drug test and impound the car till the results come back . If you fail that one give you another DUI ! You will learn when your money is all gone ! That's a fact jack put that in your pipe and suck on it ! You retard
Another educated response by tinetater. I don't drive and smoke, even though you and your cell phone are likely to cause a wreck. Also police are not permitted to keep ur vehicle while DUI test results are pending (I know the law pretty well :-p). I bet it's hard you to walk and talk at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Pikeville Parent 161,262
Mold in Madison middle 44 min Wellness 5
who drives the black 2 dr pontiac g6 with the t... 2 hr LuLz 2
age discrimination in the manufacturing industr... (Apr '12) 3 hr Eze 17
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 3 hr Molly 7,618
The Main Topic 4 hr ugh 12
HA, HA, Justin White & Tyler Gibbs are BUSTED. (Mar '11) 5 hr Thatone 134
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Fungail 40,901

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages