Put it on the ballot
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Voter

Corbin, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Legalize Marijuana. 82 percent of the population agree. Put this important issue on the ballot and lets get this going today. There is no need for Kentuckians to have to do without this vital herb, or to have to sneak and get it.

Listen to the Surgeon General on CNN stating Marijuana should be legal. U.S. Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders says prohibitions against marijuana should be lifted.

Listen to Superior Court Judge James P. Gray state Marijuana needs to be legal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Put the choice to the people on the voting ballot. Let the people decide what they want.
tinetater

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Lets legalize the sale of Percocet 30's over the counter ! Lets get this on the ballot today !! Surgeon general says everything is ok in moderation ! I promise to do it in moderation !!!
carnivoter

Berea, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Beastiality. I shouldn't have to sneak around when I was meant to be with my pet goat. We are in love. Equal rights for animal lovers.
Citizen

Corbin, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
tinetater wrote:
Lets legalize the sale of Percocet 30's over the counter ! Lets get this on the ballot today !! Surgeon general says everything is ok in moderation ! I promise to do it in moderation !!!

Maybe you will die from an overdose soon. Or at least we can hope.
No lube added
#5 Feb 5, 2013
I would vote for it. Tax the sh*t out of it and use those taxes to rehabilitate the people that are addicted to pescription drugs and other hard drugs and help pay off some of this f*cking debt the government got us into in the first place by not correctly using the taxpayers money.
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I agree 100% with the poster on the issue. Marijuana is much safer than alcohol. If anyone wants to support this issue then write your state and federal congress. People in Madison County need to write Congressman Andy Barr, State Senator Jason Morgan and state Rep Rita Smart. Just google there names for their email. Let them know how you feel and quote the positive facts behind marijuana. If people educate themselves about the plant, then you will see it makes no sense for marijuana to be illegal.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
How bout Percocet's ! I feel no pain while on them ! Who do I need to wright to get these legal pills over the counter ill pay 10 dollars a piece for them ?
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
tinetater wrote:
How bout Percocet's ! I feel no pain while on them ! Who do I need to wright to get these legal pills over the counter ill pay 10 dollars a piece for them ?
I think the difference is night and day. Marijuana is not physically addictive (proven through science), does not kill your brain cells (proven through medical studies), does not give its user violent tendencies and also does not cause lung damage or cancer. There is not ONE documented cancer case in the world caused from marijuana alone. There is also ZERO deaths recorded worldwide from over consuming marijuana. The goverment has made people believe it is dangerous for years and used bullish-t studies.

As for your Percocets. They are extremely physically addictive, cause 1000's of documented deaths each year and have more harmful side effects than I could list, but heres a few:
shallow breathing, bradycardia, cold, clammy skin, apnea, hypotension, miosis (pupil constriction), circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest, and death.(From Wikipedia)
marvin gardens

Berea, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Death from wikipedia? Thanks for the heads up. I have used it several times. No longer if it can kill me. Why is it still legal?
Common Sense

San Diego, CA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
The question to ask is not why is Marijuana illegal. But who is paying whom to keep it that way. Our elected leaders must be getting paid to not vote to legalize this. The reason being, the vast majority of Americans support making Marijuana legal. Like around 80 plus percent in favor of.

Now what elected person hearing that the majority of his voters support this would not hop on? So are they trying to not get elected? Are they just stupid?? The MAJORITY wants this, and those are the voters dummy.

So if you win or lose on votes, and you don't do as the voters ask. Then who is paying you off? There really is no other reason to vote against this.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
This sounds like a bunch of pot heads to me ! I used to be just a dumb as the rest of you are but I grew up and quit ! Maybe one day with some luck and a good detox center you to can become free of drugs ! We can only hope
truth

Berea, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Two words: gateway drug
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
tinetater wrote:
This sounds like a bunch of pot heads to me ! I used to be just a dumb as the rest of you are but I grew up and quit ! Maybe one day with some luck and a good detox center you to can become free of drugs ! We can only hope
actually I have a career, make a tad bit over the average US salary, smoke marijuana 1-2 a week and have never had 1 bad side effect from it. I know many professionals that use marijuana and they to have no negative effects from the plant. I also have no urge to do black tar herion like the goverment makes you believe. Marijuana is 10X safer than alocohol and tobacco yet we still condem the plant. Also you don't have to detox from marijuana, cause its not physically addicting.
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
Two words: gateway drug
because underage smoking and alcohol use typically precede marijuana use, marijuana is not the most common, and is rarely the first,“gateway” to illicit drug use. There is no conclusive evidence that the drug effects of marijuana are causally linked to the subsequent abuse of other illicit drugs.(Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences). Doctors and scientist abandoned the idea of marijuana being a gateway drug in the 90's. I like to drink beer but my first drink as a child was milk, so I guess this led to me drinking beer. Don't make much sense does it?
truth

Berea, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
ProMary wrote:
<quoted text>because underage smoking and alcohol use typically precede marijuana use, marijuana is not the most common, and is rarely the first,“gateway” to illicit drug use. There is no conclusive evidence that the drug effects of marijuana are causally linked to the subsequent abuse of other illicit drugs.(Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences). Doctors and scientist abandoned the idea of marijuana being a gateway drug in the 90's. I like to drink beer but my first drink as a child was milk, so I guess this led to me drinking beer. Don't make much sense does it?
So you are saying we should outlaw milk?
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
As I said before sounds like a bunch of pot heads chattering !!
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying we should outlaw milk?
No, I was using it as an example to show the stupidity in calling marijuana a gateway drug.
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2013
tinetater wrote:
As I said before sounds like a bunch of pot heads chattering !!
Trying to educate people on facts about about a plant means I'm a pothead. I'm sure your the straight and narrow citizen that never drinks alcohol, uses tobacco or even thinks bad thoughts. Funny that in the first time in history more Americans are for legalization of marijuana (recent Gallup poll). Guess America's full of potheads.
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
As I said I was just like you tards myself but I grew up! Maybe one day a long time from right now you will too
ProMary

Richmond, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
tinetater wrote:
As I said I was just like you tards myself but I grew up! Maybe one day a long time from right now you will too
Wow....We really have something to look forward to. What exactly distinguishes you from people like myself? I'd seriously like to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 148,942
True love 19 min Wondering 7
How many 22 min GhostOfChiefNoMore 6
Quanex threads blocked every time 30 min Anne 5
Rebel Waiting for A Cause 49 min GhostOfChiefNoMore 1
manhattan club (Apr '15) 1 hr Anne 7
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 2 hr DC ReBirth 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages