East of Chicago Pizza

Posted in the Richmond Forum

is it any good

Montréal, Canada

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Is this place any good and what kind of prices do they have. What kind of menu do they have, lunch, buffet etc...
tinetater

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
They have pizza !
marvin gardens

Berea, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Seems it would be cold by the time they cook it, get it to the airport. Drive down from lexington. Probably looking at atleast four hours more than likely longer. Think I will stick with some good ole original kentucky pizza.
is it any good

Montréal, Canada

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Oh quit the nonsense folks. Time for fun is over. Seriously, is it any good. I am looking for a good pizza place that is reasonable price. I don't care for Ci Ci's. I know about Pizza Hut, Little Casear(don't care for it, Dominoes etc...Looking for someplace new when I am in town.
Truth Master

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Go to Apollo Pizza. $8.99 carry out large.
Its great pizza

Cleveland, TN

#6 Feb 5, 2013
They have great pizza, and great subs! My wife tried a salad and she said it was OK.

Read the reviews from Northern Ohio. They are a large pizza chain and have great reviews.

My family loves them, try them out.
Wait

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Truth Master wrote:
Go to Apollo Pizza.$8.99 carry out large.

Go to Sir Pizza and do the same for 5 dollars. Same can be said for Cee Cees 5 dollars.

Since you know they are making money or they would not be selling for 5 dollars, so why are the others cheating people?
it's good!

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
I went to their Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting yesterday and sampled several pizzas. All was very good. Prices looked very affordable too. The peanut butter and jelly dessert pizza was awesome!
michelle

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Delivery sucks! Said 45 minutes, it took them 95 minutes! Over an hour and a half. Called and checked on pizza, said it was out for delivery, and had been for 30 minutes! They refused to discount, pizza was cold! Would not recommend!$32 for 2 cold pizzas that ended up being microwaved!
marvin gardens

Berea, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
michelle wrote:
Delivery sucks! Said 45 minutes, it took them 95 minutes! Over an hour and a half. Called and checked on pizza, said it was out for delivery, and had been for 30 minutes! They refused to discount, pizza was cold! Would not recommend!$32 for 2 cold pizzas that ended up being microwaved!
See I told you it would take forever to get from Chicago. Next time listen to what ole Marvin says.
Wonder

Tazewell, VA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Where is this located?
info

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
on the bypass next to Ace Hardware, wasn't crazy about it at all, won't be back
yummy

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2013
I went there the other night I got the deep dish and it was terrific and also got a salad which was wonderful. Everyone should eat atleast there 1 time for yourself.:)
Unacceptable

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
My family ordered to regular sized pizzas, and when we got them, we got one box, one side of the box had a scrunched up pizza in it. They also refused to discount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question for women 4 min curious 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Paul was Saul 134,270
Ashley Hudson Long WARRANT 15 min deadbeatashley 6
Do black people have souls (Aug '11) 25 min Are 10000 Scienti... 74
David sliced my tires 28 min psycho b_tch 10
Tracey Powell 39 min Zumba 37
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 20,755
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 5 hr fraids friend 2,145

Flood Warning for Madison County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE