home incarceration
curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Has anyone been on home incarceration since the sheriffs department took it over? I am curious as to how often they do home visits, how much it costs and what the incarcerated limitations are? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yep

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
They are supposed to do random home visits but my friend has been on it for 8 weeks and hasn't had 1 visit. Also, they are supposed to do random drug screens and she has yet to see one. They are very short staffed so they say. Different people have different restrictions depending on the terms of there bond I know my friend can't go more than 100ft in any direction from the center of her house. It costs 10.00 per day but I think they have a sliding scale
biggen

Lebanon, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
thanks for the info because of your comment i am now coming out on weekends and nights to do more homechecks and drug test
Gema

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Actually its a very good program for those first offenders of nonserious crimes. You have to get a home phone line put in. Pay for the monitor set up and fees.
Yep

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Well I think thats awesome they should be able to do the checks and drug screens like they are supposed to if your out on bond you should be thankful your not in Jail and follow the terms of your bond or stay in Jail if you cant do what your supposed to!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 158,054
Jacksons dont let them foo ya 10 min Obvious 4
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 20 min Curiouser and Cur... 244
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 21 min Jennifer Renee 40,015
Someone save this princess 59 min Mike Brewer 2
erica gabbard (Aug '09) 1 hr KARMA 30
Looking for a good church in Richmond (Dec '10) 2 hr Seriously 38

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance