Be real

Richmond, KY

#61 Nov 18, 2011
Joel wrote:
Margie,
Being a Meth Whore is tough. We all understand that. However you truly crossed the drug addict line by exposing your child to it. Isn't bad enough that her father died from a drig induced stupor?
You are truly a sad piece of ameba feces!
I encourage you to move to Robinson Terrace and join the rest of the gutter trash.
Truly,
Blackwell
If she was making meth she wouldn't have to be a ho would she so which is is dumba$$ I already know myself because i know all of them and margie isn't a ho and sure the hell wasn't making meth. Do you know her??
weknow

Moultrie, GA

#62 Nov 22, 2011
That child needs to be in a loving home. Margie your just taking up for them because the big John Denny paid for you to get out of jail. We all know the truth and cant wait till all of those low life Denny's go down. The only victem here is that child that was found in a home where meth was being made. Steven Denny used to date that girl named Heidi and she also had her kid exposed to that bull crap in Stevens house. Glad her kid is now with her either. No parent that truly luvs a kid would expose them to tht stuff. Just saying
Steven Denny here

Richmond, KY

#64 Nov 22, 2011
people who post stuff on here are truly pathetic.i got pulled over 19 times in 2 months.the only charge i got was traffic violations.if i was a true meth head surely to god one of these traffic stops would yeilded more than a traffic violation. the truth is my fat rat soon to be ex wife left some meth paraphanelia at margies without her even knowing it. got jealous when she came to get it cause i was there with my awesome girlfriend kayla.fat rat called the law now here we are.
firststreetmanwh ore

United States

#65 Nov 23, 2011
nothin wrong with a little crack every now and then.....
knows for sure

Richmond, KY

#66 Nov 23, 2011
Yes Steven your girlfriend Kayla is so awesome. Where is your awesome girlfriends children. Oh yeah she is so awesome that social services took them away or did she give them away I dont know which but either way with meth charges and kids living elsewhere U r so right she must B awesome.
Margie

Richmond, KY

#67 Nov 23, 2011
Steven Denny here wrote:
people who post stuff on here are truly pathetic.i got pulled over 19 times in 2 months.the only charge i got was traffic violations.if i was a true meth head surely to god one of these traffic stops would yeilded more than a traffic violation. the truth is my fat rat soon to be ex wife left some meth paraphanelia at margies without her even knowing it. got jealous when she came to get it cause i was there with my awesome girlfriend kayla.fat rat called the law now here we are.
Steven, if you haven't came by before you read this then you need to come read this evidence it has it all in there,
kayla horn

Richmond, KY

#68 Dec 11, 2011
knows for sure wrote:
I thought it was contempt charges that put him there this time. Maybe Im wrong heard he hit his wife for beating up his girlfriend Kayla. The cops should really stop pickn on him.
that is so funny marsha did not whoop my a** she is weak.
Friend

Richmond, KY

#69 Dec 11, 2011
Heard U went to jail with belt marks on u my bad maybe Steven gave u them instead of Marsha. Either way U R a tramp because he was a married man.
sssss

United States

#70 Dec 29, 2011
knows for sure wrote:
Yes Steven your girlfriend Kayla is so awesome. Where is your awesome girlfriends children. Oh yeah she is so awesome that social services took them away or did she give them away I dont know which but either way with meth charges and kids living elsewhere U r so right she must B awesome.

Damn u dont no shit kayla kids was not there at all she is a good person get ya shit together
Yep

United States

#71 Dec 29, 2011
family wrote:
they were in the privacy of their own home and that is just wrong.

If you are family you need to worry about the child not the piece of shit that cooks meth with a child around.
Also how can you sit there and defend this mans actions. He can cook all the meth he wants I'n his home are you serious or just cracked out.
Anybody that makes meth around a kids needs the shit beat out of them. Was the mother involved I'n this too if so she needs her ass beat too.
To Steven

United States

#72 Dec 29, 2011
You got pulled over 19 times I'n 2 months? Don't you think that's a sign that they are looking for you for some reason. Are you really that stupid? You got a bad rep bro and it's caught up with you sorry you had to make a pour child suffer through your mistakes. Sound like you need to change your name so they'll quit looking for you or quit doing shit to get the heat on you.
Fuck$$$ meth head!!
family

Winchester, KY

#73 Dec 29, 2011
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are family you need to worry about the child not the piece of shit that cooks meth with a child around.
Also how can you sit there and defend this mans actions. He can cook all the meth he wants I'n his home are you serious or just cracked out.
Anybody that makes meth around a kids needs the shit beat out of them. Was the mother involved I'n this too if so she needs her ass beat too.
THEY WERE NOT CHARGED WITH GIVING A CHILD METH..HELLO..they were in the privacy of their own home which his dad john denny worked and paid for.get a clue b4 u spout off at the mouth.
WTF

United States

#74 Dec 29, 2011
family wrote:
<quoted text>THEY WERE NOT CHARGED WITH GIVING A CHILD METH..HELLO..they were in the privacy of their own home which his dad john denny worked and paid for.get a clue b4 u spout off at the mouth.
. No one said they gave a child meth. It was said that a child was found I'n the home while they were making meth. Even if they were I'n there own home that is paid for with probably drug money what makes it right to have a kid there while you are doing it? You need to get a clue and get off the drugs you crack head oh wait meth head. You are family right? It must run I'n the family and I've never heard of someone taking up for a person that endangers a Childs wellbeing your ass needs to be locked up too.
family

Winchester, KY

#75 Dec 29, 2011
did you ever go outside and smoke a cigarette?..same thing happened here.no child was in danger of anything at anytime...is your house paid for or do you live in the projects?.thats what i thought.now shutty
WTF

United States

#76 Dec 29, 2011
family wrote:
did you ever go outside and smoke a cigarette?..same thing happened here.no child was in danger of anything at anytime...is your house paid for or do you live in the projects?.thats what i thought.now shutty
. Go to your search bar and type I'n Steven Denny Richmond ky it takes you to the Richmond register and shows the police arresting him a woman also says they were arrested for endangering a Childs well being just I'n case you are to cracked out and can't read the news your self. I actually don't smoke so no I have no clue I love my kids too much to jeperdize there health and well being un like this steven Denny guy..
WTF

United States

#77 Dec 29, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>. Go to your search bar and type I'n Steven Denny Richmond ky it takes you to the Richmond register and shows the police arresting him a woman also says they were arrested for endangering a Childs well being just I'n case you are to cracked out and can't read the news your self. I actually don't smoke so no I have no clue I love my kids too much to jeperdize there health and well being un like this steven Denny guy..
. Also I don't care what people do sell drugs do drugs make meth what ever floats your boat.. But I do care when a child is involved and is taken away because a meth lab that's sad and if anyone defends this then they are probably doing the same stuff. So as far as his house being paid for they showed the house on the news when they took him to jail. Nothing to brag about.. What drug dealer can't buy a house it should be easy for them sorry they can't work for there money like the rest of us.
REALLY

Richmond, KY

#78 Jan 8, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>. Also I don't care what people do sell drugs do drugs make meth what ever floats your boat.. But I do care when a child is involved and is taken away because a meth lab that's sad and if anyone defends this then they are probably doing the same stuff. So as far as his house being paid for they showed the house on the news when they took him to jail. Nothing to brag about.. What drug dealer can't buy a house it should be easy for them sorry they can't work for there money like the rest of us.
I agree with you but I know these people and I know there was no meth lab in that place around that child the child doesn't even stay there the evidence was there was some of the stuff to make meth thats what the paper said when they were indicted. I know that Margie, Kathy, and John loves that child and would never put or let that child be in danger not if they knew and could help it, I would hate to think that Steven would but I don't know if he cares and Kayla done it around her own kids so she doesn't care. I believe if they were going to do any meth making that it wouldn't be there with the child and Kat and John next door. A thought from the wise!
To really

United States

#79 Jan 8, 2012
Go to the Internet and look at the pictures on richmond register and read the head line on Steven Denny then if you still think you have an argument then get back with me. Pictures and videos speak louder than words or hearsay.
REALLY

Richmond, KY

#80 Jan 10, 2012
To really wrote:
Go to the Internet and look at the pictures on richmond register and read the head line on Steven Denny then if you still think you have an argument then get back with me. Pictures and videos speak louder than words or hearsay.
I don't want to argue about any of it. The pictures show that they had some of the stuff to make it with. I do not believe that was or would be made there. I'm a good friend of kat's and I know the rest of them, kat and john love that child treat her as if she is theres if john thought margie or steven was doing something to hurt her it would be bad for them both, and margie loves her child she does anything for her and the child rules the roast with her and I'm not saying thats always good but I think alot of it is cause margie feels bad for her losing her dad margie lost her dad at a young age. the only thing I'm saying is i don't believe they would cook meth there.
amazed

United States

#81 Jan 11, 2012
Tommy Tombstone wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me,may i ask who died and left you in charge of chances? ease up a$$hat

Speaking form experience as one of his victims..this jerk stalked my home and one morning when my husband and I pulled out to go to work, he pulled in our driveway, our neighbor saw him in a white Lumina and break in our garage and house. He was observed filling his car with our belongings. He was caught. A few mmonths later we were informed he was up for shock probation and the county attorney wanted to know how we felt about it. Went to see county attorney and got to see his rap shhet. Not counting what he had done as a juvenile. It was shocking. I have no sympathy for him. He is a criminal and should be locked up and not alloowed to reproduce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 2 min Lonely Ed 35
Jim Barnes stinks as mayor of Richmond 7 min John Q Citizen 7
The problem 27 min Truly sad 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Athenesword 148,902
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,050
How many 2 hr Heartbreaking 3
GYM lifters 3 hr tideman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages