Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
You know what really makes old Ed Angry? What makes him sicker that a sorority girl who got gang banged at the fraternity house the night before and now the dad is watching the video on you tube? You guessed it, the tattoo.

First off I against for several reasons. Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord." If God is against them, then I don't want one.

Second are the really fat women who are pastie white with varicose vanes that decide to get a tattoo. Ed assures you that if you are ugly to begin with a tattoo of anything will not make you look any better. If you don't believe me, then go to Paradise Cove and you will see what I mean.

Third, folks don't think long term. How bout the girl that had a tattoo on her boob at twenty, well it sure looks different when she hits 40 and even worse when she hits 65.

Of course then there is the tramp stamp. They make the girl look like a whore. What will your children think when they are older?

How about the people that try to get every square inch of their skin covered?....you guessed it freaks.

Tattoos just make you look lower class.

Finally, the tattoo may make you feel cool when you are 20. But how bout when you graduate college or trade school or high school and you go for that first interview with a tattoo on your neck, face or any other visible location. Guess what Bubba, you won't be working for old Ed!

I know that tattoos are trendy and are socially accepted now but that's my opinion. As long as I'm alive and am the hiring manager, YOU tattoo freaks just won't get the job.

God bless America.
Ed Anger

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2012
One final thought, what in the hell is up with people getting their boyfriend, girlfriend or whoever's name tattoo on their neck.

Don't you think that you might get divorced, break up, or get a new boyfriend one day?

What are the odds of you finding another Jessie or Jose to date again.

What will the next love of your life think about your ex lover's name on your neck?
Grime

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I have several tattoos, but nothing trashy, nothing to consider me lower class. They are pretty much mosaics on my body. I don't like goofy tattoos or anything closely associated. It has to have rich detail and defiance.

No stars, peace signs, peoples names, etc. Nothing vulgar, gang related, or implying to hate speech.

I see nothing wrong with tattoos, as long as they don't look trashy, or picked in from someone that you were in jail with.

I will agree with you that it could be hard to get a job, although I've never been shy'd away because of my tattoos. They are all hide able by a long sleeve shirt.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER tattoos your hands, face, neck, or anything below your wrists. Terrible idea. I haven't, and never will.
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Tattoos prove you tend to make poor decisions. No one wants to hire someone who makes poor decisions.

Unless......."Would you like fries with that" ?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Last time I checked Leviticus is the third of five books of the make up Jewish Torah which helps form the Christian Old Testament. And since I am not Jewish I do not follow the Old Testament, my apologies if you are Jewish, but Christian are not supposed to follow to Old Testament hence why we have the "New" one. Wouldn't it defeat the point of having an "Old" and a "New" one if we followed both or did you miss that whole Jesus being born thing? That is where the Hebrew, Christian and Muslims religions differ at. Hebrews and Muslims only see Jesus as a prophet, not as the son of God.
true

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
When u get older u regret alot of things
William

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
A man was in the store the other day buying a 6 pack of beer.

A woman behind him saw and made the comment, "You know, alcohol will kill you at a young age."

He replied, "Really? My father lived to be 85 years old."

"Oh? Did he drink, too?" she asked.

"No, but he minded his own f%^&*ng business." ;-)
bubba long

Goose Creek, SC

#9 Dec 5, 2012
i dont know if your using bubba as an overall catch frase for bad tattoo artist but im one of the best tattoo artist in the country so slow your roll asshole look at my portfolieo before runnin ur suck im located at neon needle tattoo in goose creek if you care to have a person to person conversation but you are prob like the rest a phone camando or web camando so be careful like you really are responsable for what you write and spoon feed the public like i said stop in sometime for a one on one talk i would love nothing better .
uhhh

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
bubba long wrote:
i dont know if your using bubba as an overall catch frase for bad tattoo artist but im one of the best tattoo artist in the country so slow your roll asshole look at my portfolieo before runnin ur suck im located at neon needle tattoo in goose creek if you care to have a person to person conversation but you are prob like the rest a phone camando or web camando so be careful like you really are responsable for what you write and spoon feed the public like i said stop in sometime for a one on one talk i would love nothing better .
I'm guessing you googled yourself, bubba, and saw this. We are nowhere near you or your tattoo place, but your grammar and spelling don't do much to enforce your argument. I completely disagree with the guy who wrote this, but you are not helping the cause by hopping in on a conversation that is going on in Richmond, KY. Lol
gitrdone

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
When someone gets a tattoo on their neck it tells a person dont hire me.
tattooed bitch

Jackson, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Why don't you worry about yourself? Ain't nobody hurting you. Truly disgusting. It's people like you that give me dirty looks when I go out in public, but you don't realize that I'm probably one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I have a job, my life is going perfectly and I'm heavily tattooed. Oh, and when I'm 50 years old, I'm going to be worrying about more important stuff, like getting cancer or losing my memory.
a friend

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
tattooed bitch wrote:
Why don't you worry about yourself? Ain't nobody hurting you. Truly disgusting. It's people like you that give me dirty looks when I go out in public, but you don't realize that I'm probably one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I have a job, my life is going perfectly and I'm heavily tattooed. Oh, and when I'm 50 years old, I'm going to be worrying about more important stuff, like getting cancer or losing my memory.
Thank U! Couldn't have said it better myself.:)
gitrdone

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
If you cover it up it is fine but if is on your neck and arms it looks stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get rid of Rand Paul 11 min Not New to This 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min I hate liars 171,873
peddlers mall 1 hr Steve from Florida 8
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,574
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 5 hr Doobie Time 42,668
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 5 hr Doobie Time 67
Any 3 Words 5 hr Doobie Time 76

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages