good and bad landlords?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustMaybe

Lexington, KY

#23 Aug 13, 2013
curlygurl wrote:
never rent off walter saylor in berea he is a terrible landlord, he likes to come into your house when your not home to see if its clean and has dumb rules.
That's why it's called... "RENT". If you want to have your own privacy.. you own. Then the mortgage company just expects payments with no home visits!
lease

United States

#24 Aug 13, 2013
THEBESTLANDLORDNRICHMOND wrote:
I rent from Jason Wilson on Manna Drive-he & his girl friend are so kind,and have even let me work off some rent by doing odd jobs around the property! You have to pay your rent n time but he will fix anything in a day and is not noisy just wants people in the complex to be respectful of each other!!! He post available units on craigslist regularly
Is he an attorney here in town?
slum

Lebanon, KY

#25 Aug 15, 2013
rodney cain is a slum lord for sure, and a fat loud mouth liar!!!!!
Tenant

Lexington, KY

#26 Aug 18, 2013
Do not rent from any Wiles in Berea. Worst people to rent from and treat there renters like crap. Glen, Katie, Blake , Don Beware of these Slum Lords.
generally

Lexington, KY

#28 Aug 18, 2013
morrows wrote:
you have no rights with the morrows, they will enter your apartment anytime they want, stay away!
We don't give such a short notice unless reports are made. Just a thought for you so you understand why.
Jbv

United States

#29 Jun 25, 2015
Anyone rent from Amanda Massey of DLC property
Like to know how u were treated
hawkgirl91

Richmond, KY

#41 Jun 2, 2016
I agree with the comment about Susan Barrows. She IS a major bitch. Our door handle to the front door and only exit broke and she would not answer my call. This was in our first week and she had not told us of a maintenance number. Any time I tried to reach her by text after hours she made huge deal, as if she couldn't put it on silent. I only texted after she rejected my calls during her business hours. She kicked us out after we were attacked in our home because the police were called. Of course someone called police, my husband was being beaten! We had two weeks to get out and when we were unable to have everything out in that time due to work she charged is full rent for the month though we were only five days past. She presents as nice until you sign a lease then you see how greedy she is.
Beegirl23

Mount Sterling, KY

#42 Jan 8, 2017
[QUOTE who="Really!?"]<q uoted text>

W&R rentals - THIEVING BASTARDS! Never rent from them!

Susan Barrow - major bitch! Never rent from her!

North ridge apartments - not worth the money, cheap, ugly, small...and so many more negative adjectives.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the Susan Barrows comment. We had a mold infestation, informed her, and she had the maintenance guy test the wrong room. It was all under the sink. My ex has pictures and I had pneumonia FOUR TIMES and bronchitis once while we lived there. We ended up having to move back in with family so we'd stop getting sick. Never got any of our deposits back.

I also had loud upstairs neighbors that let their kids run around and scream. I sent her a text while it happened. She called at me screaming for disturbing her and her family. Don't manage property if you can't attend to your tenant's needs.

She was an entitled c!!!. Never rent from her.
Renter0880

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Jun 10, 2017
Connie and Michelle Puckett they are scam artist and they will hold your check say you didn't pay and evict you leaving you with the remainder of lease. they are scam artist never rent from them
Barrow Butt Munch

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Jul 18, 2017
Susan Barrow likes to get laid and have her husband watch, so if you rent from them, there's always a negotiation to be had around rent or moving out costs. Susan's pussy stinks, so you'll have to get over that and the fact that even when she's orgasming, she's still a real bitch.

This company draws you in by acting all nice, but once in the sexual harassment begins. They are freaks! Some people like that. I thought I did too, but having sexual relations with the terminally insane can wear on a person.

Thank God Susan is a Christian woman with morals. Her mother and father are so very proud of her. Her dad even films her slutty ways from time to time.

Oh yeah, she's also a horrible human being. Whore and all... she sucks.
Poi21son88

Chicago, IL

#45 Aug 4, 2017
Stewart Harris never sends a professional maintenance guys they all drug addicts they dont fix anything I had a leak over a year and floor was getting worse now the floor broke threw I had to buy a new toilet cuz it wasn't the right size and it was leaking down to my kitchen new sensor for breaker because everything in the house shut down leak under my sink leak in laundry room the whole building has a leak somewhere and if a neibor don't like you and complaints about things that you didn't do he believes them and evicts you he evicted me with 8kids 2disabled and one with a rare cancer and my kids were supposed to start school soon so now I got to start all over and find a new place at the wrong time he's no good
Poi21son88

Chicago, IL

#46 Aug 4, 2017
We should all get together and stand for yourself they like to abuse alot because nobody is doing anything about it it's time to do something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting republican 7 min Backwoods Man 59
Tattoo Artist? 8 min Pedro Gomez 1
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 34 min Prayers 8,506
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Kzoink 180,204
Leah J Jones 2 hr Cuzin 5
old-school church (Mar '14) 7 hr David 32
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 8 hr translation 4,842

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages