good and bad landlords?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustMaybe

Lexington, KY

#23 Aug 13, 2013
curlygurl wrote:
never rent off walter saylor in berea he is a terrible landlord, he likes to come into your house when your not home to see if its clean and has dumb rules.
That's why it's called... "RENT". If you want to have your own privacy.. you own. Then the mortgage company just expects payments with no home visits!
lease

United States

#24 Aug 13, 2013
THEBESTLANDLORDNRICHMOND wrote:
I rent from Jason Wilson on Manna Drive-he & his girl friend are so kind,and have even let me work off some rent by doing odd jobs around the property! You have to pay your rent n time but he will fix anything in a day and is not noisy just wants people in the complex to be respectful of each other!!! He post available units on craigslist regularly
Is he an attorney here in town?
slum

Lebanon, KY

#25 Aug 15, 2013
rodney cain is a slum lord for sure, and a fat loud mouth liar!!!!!
Tenant

Lexington, KY

#26 Aug 18, 2013
Do not rent from any Wiles in Berea. Worst people to rent from and treat there renters like crap. Glen, Katie, Blake , Don Beware of these Slum Lords.
generally

Lexington, KY

#28 Aug 18, 2013
morrows wrote:
you have no rights with the morrows, they will enter your apartment anytime they want, stay away!
We don't give such a short notice unless reports are made. Just a thought for you so you understand why.
Jbv

United States

#29 Jun 25, 2015
Anyone rent from Amanda Massey of DLC property
Like to know how u were treated
hawkgirl91

Richmond, KY

#41 Jun 2, 2016
I agree with the comment about Susan Barrows. She IS a major bitch. Our door handle to the front door and only exit broke and she would not answer my call. This was in our first week and she had not told us of a maintenance number. Any time I tried to reach her by text after hours she made huge deal, as if she couldn't put it on silent. I only texted after she rejected my calls during her business hours. She kicked us out after we were attacked in our home because the police were called. Of course someone called police, my husband was being beaten! We had two weeks to get out and when we were unable to have everything out in that time due to work she charged is full rent for the month though we were only five days past. She presents as nice until you sign a lease then you see how greedy she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Bernie's Girl? 6 min berniesgirl 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min CriminalsForever 149,706
Haters 12 min Sammy 4
Cheating husbands 44 min Wake Up 18
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,028
Want to Join me! 1 hr Best food ever 3
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,258
My Plans For Today 1 hr Remembering 430

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages