Any ideas?
Taylor

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Taylor Rentals are horrific
IKnow

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Bill Wright at Wright Rentals is the best landlord in Richmond!
legendteller

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2012
Never rent from Debbie O'Flynn (or O'Flinn.)
She is a terrible landlady and the people she hires for maintenance of her apartments are drunks and/or drug addicts.
Stay far away from this one.
just me

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2012
metcalfe and associates are awesome. their office is on wayne drive. i rented from them. adrian and pat are the managers. they are the nicest people and when something breaks they fix it right away. they never bother u at all
kygirl

Hobart, IN

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Me and my husband rent from Mike King, i think hes the best landlord we have ever had!!!
NorthRidge renter

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2012
I rent from NorthRidge on North Keeneland. Great people work there, very nice folks manage it.
bill wright is horrible

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2012
He is not a nice guy. Hung up on me twice when I said I had a leak. Waited over 2.5 weeks to repair it. Very rude. Once my lease is up, I will be leaving and never coming back. Never been treated so poorly...I'm a student and paid my rent up 6 months at a time. He was still mean!!
curlygurl

Berea, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2012
never rent off walter saylor in berea he is a terrible landlord, he likes to come into your house when your not home to see if its clean and has dumb rules.
Hatemetcalfes

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
just me wrote:
metcalfe and associates are awesome. their office is on wayne drive. i rented from them. adrian and pat are the managers. they are the nicest people and when something breaks they fix it right away. they never bother u at all
Those are the worst two people I've ever came across-I begged them last summer for 3/4weeks to fix my A/C because it was broken and it was @one time 100' in my Pt! I finally had to send them a certified letter that I was going to file a complaint with the city and anyone else if the A/C wasn't fixed! I lived with them only a year was"never" late on rent and was hardly even there and they were pieces of shit!!!!!!! D not rent from them!
THEBESTLANDLORDN RICHMOND

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2012
I rent from Jason Wilson on Manna Drive-he & his girl friend are so kind,and have even let me work off some rent by doing odd jobs around the property! You have to pay your rent n time but he will fix anything in a day and is not noisy just wants people in the complex to be respectful of each other!!! He post available units on craigslist regularly
Really!?

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
NorthRidge renter wrote:
I rent from NorthRidge on North Keeneland. Great people work there, very nice folks manage it.
Lmao are you dumb? This is the trashiest place I've ever lived. The places are cheaply made and WAY OVERPRICED!!
Really!?

Ashland, KY

#14 Jul 12, 2012
curious wrote:
Any ideas?
W&R rentals - THIEVING BASTARDS! Never rent from them!

Susan Barrow - major bitch! Never rent from her!

North ridge apartments - not worth the money, cheap, ugly, small...and so many more negative adjectives.
alumni

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2012
THEBESTLANDLORDNRICHMOND wrote:
I rent from Jason Wilson on Manna Drive-he & his girl friend are so kind,and have even let me work off some rent by doing odd jobs around the property! You have to pay your rent n time but he will fix anything in a day and is not noisy just wants people in the complex to be respectful of each other!!! He post available units on craigslist regularly
is he a lawyer in Richmond?
Hillbilly heaven

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2012
What about Robinson Terrace and Smith Village. They are income based.Probably could help you.
peeper

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Hatemetcalfes wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the worst two people I've ever came across-I begged them last summer for 3/4weeks to fix my A/C because it was broken and it was @one time 100' in my Pt! I finally had to send them a certified letter that I was going to file a complaint with the city and anyone else if the A/C wasn't fixed! I lived with them only a year was"never" late on rent and was hardly even there and they were pieces of shit!!!!!!! D not rent from them!
Barry is a peeper and not woman, but girl stalker
LALA

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2013
David Todd is a super landlord... I rented from him for a few years and he was always there when ever I called. He and his dad have nice houses and duplexes. They are one of the best.
morrows

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2013
you have no rights with the morrows, they will enter your apartment anytime they want, stay away!
JustMaybe

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 13, 2013
morrows wrote:
you have no rights with the morrows, they will enter your apartment anytime they want, stay away!
Maybe if you didn't have so much partying going on, and kept your apartment clean, they wouldn't be coming to see what the complaint is about! Twenty four hours is all a landlord has to give, and when someone reports you, we check in on it. You should be more worried about who brought that to the attention of the landlord!
JCS

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2013
curlygurl wrote:
never rent off walter saylor in berea he is a terrible landlord, he likes to come into your house when your not home to see if its clean and has dumb rules.
that's because your nasty you and your husband trashed my trailer don't get on her talking about mevu little munckin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Bars are Gone (Jul '10) 1 hr RKY84 50
peddlers mall 3 hr Fed up 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Rocko Bender 42,671
Thoughts on this? 7 hr Dennis 3
Mayor Barnes 7 hr taxpayer 6
Joe Goosey? 8 hr David Hopkins 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages