First Prev
of 2
Next Last
barb

Bellevue, WA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Minnie an Scotty are the dummest. They rob people, Minnie is in jail now for stealing. Scotty thats how he makes a living. I know some people that wants him an Minnie. Theres people in this town mean besides them. They just dont bother no one till you bother them. They will get them caught. I know there motto: I Dont Get Mad I Get Even, is what they say. Scotty has done alot of things to people, hes going to meet the wrong one. Minnie well shes not going to live long, shes going to OD. She eats pills like candy, Scotty is been known to do it to, then puts people down. When Minnie gets out, hope she goes right back. Thats her second home.lol Quit been scared of that bunch!
hard core

Danville, KY

#23 Apr 4, 2013
back in the sixty me and my friend use to go there and whip some of there as- for the past time ask the one guy name is [ danny ] he will know me and then we will see each other in richmond at a bar and the fight is on ,,,, and h?ll the city cops use to come by and see who gets there as- whip and knowone was arrested like they are now days ,,,,, a good old time as- whip don't hurt anyone ,,i've gave them and i've got them and still living in good health ,,, but don't drink or smke any more like i use to ,,,,, still got the broken jaw from it and a broken nose but other than that i feel good every day .
Just wondering

Dresden, TN

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Wasn't tommy killed in a truck wreck?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25 May 24, 2013
colonel mustard wrote:
Lets get this straight, there is two kinds of macintoshs. the ones in waco, and the ones in greens crossing.The ones in waco are good people,and the ones in greens crossing are all criminals.
Excuse me, Colonel Mustard! I am a McIntosh and I do live on Greens Crossing Rd. I have never bothered anyone I was married to a McIntosh for 49 years. He had his faults but doesn't everyone? Are you Perfect, no you are not perfect. Our lineage is in Richmond,(Greens Crossing), Jackson, Ky, Ohio, Northern Ky and many other places. Yes, some are a wee bit overboard but most of us are not. Minnie is my niece, yes she has been in trouble, but she is still my niece and part of my family. Ed was always respectful to me and I never had any problem with him either. So don't split us up as good family in Waco and bad family on Greens Crossing Rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 6 min also concerned em... 147
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 min Jennifer Renee 28,789
Mike Stamper 9 min Wanna know 44
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Grimes Works For ... 7,071
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 25 min Truth 7,502
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 30 min Baker 966
Police car chase in Richmond? 9 hr law 218

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]