Mcintosh's from Waco?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
people

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2011
Are the Mcintosh's from Waco mean people?
Wondered

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2011
Which ones?
ky girl

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2011
The men r but the women r pretty nice. The men need to learn that u dont pick on people and get away with it. But all the women I know r ok. As usual there r bad seeds in all familys sad the good ones have to suffer because of the bad ones.
stupid girl

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Yes, Ky Girl...I feel Really sorry for your family. You must be one of those "bad seeds," because here you go again, on here running your mouth about people. You'd think you must know everyone, as much as you Always have to say...

Your Always on here picking on someone...lol. What about you??? You must "secretly" be on of these Mcintosh men you speak so highly of--maybe you should take your own advice. Just sayin, sweetie.
lololololololololololololololo lol.
Black widow

Chantilly, VA

#6 Sep 13, 2011
never heard of them.....
ky girl

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2011
I was referring to the comment that ( PEOPLE ) made. I personally do not like the Mcintosh men that I have met, the women I have met have all been nice to me. Dont make a habbit of responding on here usually so dont know who u think I am but u r wrong. I am not a bad seed in my family but have a few in my family but love them anyway. This was just my opinion sorry if I offended u (STUPID GIRL).
wacoian

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2011
Who are you asking about?........Jonny, Darvis,David,Branden,Tommy,Flo yd.......WHO???
hard time

Elko, GA

#9 Sep 14, 2011
i was in blackburn with ed mcintosh..never did me any wrong..bobby taught me how to be a pool hustler on 1st street.lol.(and how to lay sod. hard ass work but we always had cold beer).i miss old bobby mac
Just Saying

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2011
If you're nice to them, they are nice to you.
who cares about them

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2011
Who gives a sht about them, nothing more than a pack of trouble makers, one on one , they are not sht.
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2011
Lets get this straight, there is two kinds of macintoshs. the ones in waco, and the ones in greens crossing.The ones in waco are good people,and the ones in greens crossing are all criminals.
lol

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 5, 2011
Yall just say there bad because you pissed off one of em and got the shit knocked out of ya
Whup Both Of Them

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2011
Are you talkin about johnny and darvis jr? I happen to like both these guys but could never imagine in my wildest dreams believing either of these sawed off runts could whip and normal size man. I think they just have a lot of people bluffed. Never seen or heard of them fighting unless they cut, hit soebody with someting or sucker punched. I will be happy to show you folks how to whip their little sawed off midget azzes, there's nothing more than mouth to either of them.
what

Ironton, OH

#15 Oct 5, 2011
Whup Both Of Them wrote:
Are you talkin about johnny and darvis jr? I happen to like both these guys but could never imagine in my wildest dreams believing either of these sawed off runts could whip and normal size man. I think they just have a lot of people bluffed. Never seen or heard of them fighting unless they cut, hit soebody with someting or sucker punched. I will be happy to show you folks how to whip their little sawed off midget azzes, there's nothing more than mouth to either of them.
never knew johny to be a fighter
The Butt Hole Bros

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2011
And you never will, Johnny is a pussy just like Darvis, just on a bigger scale, Both are liars , both cheat on their wifes, they cheat people in their business, really not much good to say about either of them, just a big ole myth about them being bad asses. darvis has already been cut down to size, and Johhny will be next, lots of skeltons in these closets.Sonner the better.
nah

Ironton, OH

#17 Oct 6, 2011
i think johnny is a pretty good fellow.
huh

Henderson, KY

#18 Oct 12, 2011
What about Randy McIntosh that's a police officer in Richmond? He used to live in Waco.
Yeahman

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 3, 2013
What about the cop from Richmond
lol

Macon, GA

#20 Apr 3, 2013
All the Mcintosh and lambs are drug dealers, prescription drug abusers, or narcotics, or other harsh drugs, deadbeats, no good, waste of air people... they will steal and rob you blind..stay away from them
Dora

Tucker, GA

#21 Apr 4, 2013
How about Jerry McIntosh , the bookie is he Kim to the mcIntoshes at green crossing , he also runs a illegal game room at Bybee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min USA 168,947
Ericka Perkins (Jan '15) 54 min GreasyCrusty 38
Adam Hedrick deadbeat dad 1 hr Poof 2
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 2 hr ghEEEYYYYY 2,272
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,421
Old CVS building 8 hr Richmond native 8
smith village 9 hr Little sis 19

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance