Madison Avenue Apartments
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just to let u know

United States

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Brandy Maggard wrote:
Either put your name on here or keep my name out of your god damn mouth!! I can guarntee you got evicted and your just crying about it! Well that ain't got shit to do with me so you better quit talking shit or be ready to back it up!!
What did u get evicted for brandy cooking Meth
shut up

Richmond, KY

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Brandy Maggard wrote:
Either put your name on here or keep my name out of your god damn mouth!! I can guarntee you got evicted and your just crying about it! Well that ain't got shit to do with me so you better quit talking shit or be ready to back it up!!
two very good people got done really dirty there, jackie and onney , now the mant. and managment stole from them and threw all there stuff away cause they dont know how to deal with bug problems, I for one am writing to the state to have the runners of this place checked into, now the residents there are doing the mant. peoples jobs and if they dont they get fined for not doing it, that is very wrong
jew

Winchester, KY

#27 Nov 25, 2012
Big rooster Dale Foster of mant has screwed every damn thing on Madison avenue while his fat ass girlfriend works!!!
Peppers

Batavia, OH

#28 Jun 25, 2013
Does anyone know of a place or of someone who'd be willing to let me move in? I can pay probably the first month of rent or most of it, it's just that where I live, ther are literally no jobs except for 30 miutes away, and I need to be in Richmond for August, so I plan on getting a job down there. I just can't get a job until I have a place to stay..and I can't get a place to stay without a job. But if anyone could help me out it'd be MUCH appreciated. I'd absolutely pay and stuff after I got a job. I have a few possibilities, but like I said, they require me to live in Richmond already..
huh

Lexington, KY

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Wondering wrote:
You are truly uncultured, mis~educated, never been out of KY Bum mother#$%^! You must have a secret obsession with Mexicans. First off, I am NOT Mexican, but have been around them enough to have been schooled on the fact that :
#1 They will work, no complaints, no handouts until their task is finish. If you try to buy them beer they will refuse.
#2: Any community that they move into, they double up in bedrooms to save money to either send home to their families or save to bring their families here.
#3: unification and self~loving of their nation of people.(See #2)
#4: Smart enough to pretend they cannot speak English to listen to what Dumb [email protected]#$% say about them in front of them.
#5: Go to any Mexican community that did not start out as heavily Mexican~populated and you will see they moved from renters to owners and build / own their own grocery stores, taxi ~cab companies, clubs, laundry mats and car lots. If that is not progression and self~love I don't know what is.
#6: Most of the time when a Mexican sees another they will assist in any way regardless of whether they know that other person. No threats or inhibitions. Can you say the same for your nation of people?(Rhetorical)
Have a great day! And get out of KY sometime.
A brother in heart.... sweet! Your right on them working... they can out do a white boy thug like you!
Brandy Maggard

Richmond, KY

#30 Jun 25, 2013
I wasn't evicted and I wasnt cookin meth all chrges were dropped thank you very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,998
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr Molly 2,298
Cheating Spouses 3 hr yes 74
Old CVS building 5 hr Gamer 11
nikki w 5 hr deconstructed 2
Prostitutes 5 hr Why Pay 2
Doctor 9 hr Info 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance