Walmart tonight
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sally 2dicks

Ironton, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Went to walmart tonight to pick up a few quick items. Generally speaking I try to stay away from that place the first week of a month because it is flooded with dirt bags with wallets fat with government hand outs aka EBT/food stamps. But you know, some times you really just need some ice cream quick late on a sunday night ... these things happen. Anyway, the crop of people in the store tonight were some next level trash. The smell in the store was straight balls and piss. Walked past one classy couple in the electronics area looking at ps3 games. Their smell was so pungent that it clinged to my clothes. Naturally I ran straight to the shower isle to pick up some extra body wash ... just in case.

Yada yada yada ... walmart sucks.
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2013
Headed there now, can't wait!!!
yada-yada my a--

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:
Went to walmart tonight to pick up a few quick items. Generally speaking I try to stay away from that place the first week of a month because it is flooded with dirt bags with wallets fat with government hand outs aka EBT/food stamps. But you know, some times you really just need some ice cream quick late on a sunday night ... these things happen. Anyway, the crop of people in the store tonight were some next level trash. The smell in the store was straight balls and piss. Walked past one classy couple in the electronics area looking at ps3 games. Their smell was so pungent that it clinged to my clothes. Naturally I ran straight to the shower isle to pick up some extra body wash ... just in case.
Kroger was still open, why not there if you hate WalMart so much? Called---CHOICES
I agree

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2013
The name she has says enough about her. Only a red neck that thinks she is Ms. socialite would use that name. Kroger would be glad she chose the other store.
MyMy

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2013
I wonder when they started putting the ice cream by the electronics? Sounds like she is full of herself. Maybe she applied for food stamps and was denied and now she is bitter. Needs to get over self.
yes yes yes

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:

Yum balls and p iss
Sally 2dicks

Ironton, OH

#7 Nov 3, 2013
The name does not reflect any idea of social standing. Simply, I like to take 2dicks at the same time. It is fun for me to flaunt my sexual promiscuity . Just like it is fun for walmart 'first-of-the-monthers' to flaunt their handout.

As for applying for EBT, you are incorrect. A lifetime of sound financial decisions, and dedication to bettering myself has put me in a position where such aid is unnecessary.
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:
The name does not reflect any idea of social standing. Simply, I like to take 2dicks at the same time. It is fun for me to flaunt my sexual promiscuity . Just like it is fun for walmart 'first-of-the-monthers' to flaunt their handout.
As for applying for EBT, you are incorrect. A lifetime of sound financial decisions, and dedication to bettering myself has put me in a position where such aid is unnecessary.
Frankly...I'm sad now. Your explanation of your name makes perfect sense. Having said that, I preferred to think you actually had two dicks. It's a far less likely but far more awesome scenario.

And yes, Walmart sucked. Everyone in this topic has likely said as much at some point but tonight was apparently Topix Good Samaritan night.
Ho-hum

Irvine, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2013
On My Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly...I'm sad now. Your explanation of your name makes perfect sense. Having said that, I preferred to think you actually had two dicks. It's a far less likely but far more awesome scenario.
And yes, Walmart sucked. Everyone in this topic has likely said as much at some point but tonight was apparently Topix Good Samaritan night.
Maybe this person has a dick for a brain.
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2013
Ho-hum wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this person has a dick for a brain.
Wow, that was a staggeringly clever comment. Be honest- did you come up with that or steal it from somewhere else? Because it's gold. That kind of wit is humbling.
browneyedgirl

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Nov 4, 2013
She's so right!
Sally 2dicks

Ironton, OH

#13 Nov 4, 2013
It is very safe to say that at various times I do have 2dicks. I like DV, DA, DP, etc ... so essentially I do have 2dicks.
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:
It is very safe to say that at various times I do have 2dicks. I like DV, DA, DP, etc ... so essentially I do have 2dicks.
With effort, practice, and dedication you could potentially be Sally 3dicks. Always strive for more.
hey

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:
I'd love to have some fun with you :) might you be interested?
Sally 2dicks

Ironton, OH

#16 Nov 5, 2013
Yeah. Totally interested. Im working on the elusive DVDA. It would make me Sally 4dicks. Its just something on my bucket list.
hey

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2013
Well what's your email and let's talk?
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:
Yeah. Totally interested. Im working on the elusive DVDA. It would make me Sally 4dicks. Its just something on my bucket list.
Mind = Blown.
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Sally 2dicks wrote:
I'd ask to join in but I can only "perform" when a paraplegic or morbidly obese Asian is involved. It's a common fetish.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 6, 2013
On My Way wrote:
<quoted text>I'd ask to join in but I can only "perform" when a paraplegic or morbidly obese Asian is involved. It's a common fetish.
I don't remember seeing that one on Xhamster--- hmmm
On My Way

Richmond, KY

#21 Nov 8, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember seeing that one on Xhamster--- hmmm
It just doesn't get the exposure it deserves. I'm certain it has mainstream potential...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 13 min Elementary 14
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 23 min asking 78
Hey 1 hr Anne 24
Kevin Ponder 1 hr Scaredashe77 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ngg 148,891
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 38,048
Quanex threads blocked every time 6 hr Know the TOS 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages