Mike Brewer is slime
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack of Main

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2010
I got a note on my door from Slime Ball Brewer bragging about how he got my road paved. Was paving my pot hole street a campaign ploy or was the City doing what they are supponsed to be doing with my tax dollars? I can't stand that slime out with Brewer, Jones and Strong.
CITY VOTER

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2010
Jack of Main wrote:
I got a note on my door from Slime Ball Brewer bragging about how he got my road paved. Was paving my pot hole street a campaign ploy or was the City doing what they are supponsed to be doing with my tax dollars? I can't stand that slime out with Brewer, Jones and Strong.
Sounds to me like you have got it all figured out as well as alot of other people and you better tell everyone you see until election day or we are not gonna have a city at all.
Barney Fife

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 15, 2010
nip it
Atty

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2010
If paving the streets is for political purposes, then there could be a grand jury inditement in our future.
Barney Fife

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 15, 2010
i drove down third street to go to home lumber and seen a side street that has only two or three homes on it with a freshly paved road, thats bull, thats wasting tax payers money, and richmond wonders why there broke
Barney Fife

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 15, 2010
now if the big suits really want attention then condemn those roach infested apartments bill goode owns on turpin, 2nd and ballard drive, there a eye sore to richmond
To tell you the truth

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Aug 15, 2010
Jack of Main wrote:
Him and Bill Strong always takes credit for everything that is done that is good, but when something wrong happens they make up excuses as to why it happened(like the city going broke).
Sick of Richmonds crooks

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2010
Isn't it funny that Bill Strong calls himself the Comish?His facebook messages are totally self serving.He also made some comments that were racial in nature.I think its time to kick the good ole boys to the curb.
Big Black Wolf

Detroit, MI

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Jack of Main wrote:
Add Bobby Blythe to the list as well. He is just as sleazy as the rest. Known him for nearly 25 years. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

NO more Blythe, Brewer, Dtrong, or Jones... PLEASE!!!
Voter

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Big Black Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Add Bobby Blythe to the list as well. He is just as sleazy as the rest. Known him for nearly 25 years. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
I agree with you!!! Please people, vote these sorry ass pieces of crap this fall.
To tell you the truth

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Big Black Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to add Lawson to that list of crooked idiots that needs to be VOTED THE HELL OUT
faithful customer

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 16, 2010
it's refreshing that there are folks in Richmond that can see through the lies and dishonesty of our present commissioners.
amazed

Anderson, SC

#13 Aug 16, 2010
faithful customer wrote:
it's refreshing that there are folks in Richmond that can see through the lies and dishonesty of our present commissioners.
It never ceases to amaze me the lenghts to which these guys will go. Did Brewer really believe the people would think he was responsible for the paving? I would say Mr. Howard is the responsible one. He's doing all he can to get grants to pave the streets because all the City's money was used for things that were not necessary. Now we need roads paved, and we have to obtain grants to do this.
City Resident

Berea, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2010
I received one of those “Mike Brewer” notes this weekend. I asked Rita whether Mike was any more responsible for paving my street than any other member of the “executive” team.

http://www.kynews.org/questions

My guess – he had nothing to do with the paving.

On a side note, it appears that Mike no longer lets the “general population” see his facebook wall. One must now be his “friend” to read his ramblings.

Anyone out there his friend? Has there been anything interesting on his facebook lately?
To tell you the truth

Dayton, OH

#15 Aug 24, 2010
City Resident wrote:
I received one of those “Mike Brewer” notes this weekend. I asked Rita whether Mike was any more responsible for paving my street than any other member of the “executive” team.
http://www.kynews.org/questions
My guess – he had nothing to do with the paving.
On a side note, it appears that Mike no longer lets the “general population” see his facebook wall. One must now be his “friend” to read his ramblings.
Anyone out there his friend? Has there been anything interesting on his facebook lately?
I bet the only friends he has are his wife, mother, and Bill and Jeanie Strong.
No longer friends

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2010
I defriended him. He is a low life who will stab his own child in the back.
The Truth

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2010
None of the commissioers had a say in paving the roads. It was the City Manager who made the decision. Money had to be used for maintaing the streets. Since the Commissioners had failed to pave the roads during the past 10 years it was time to start. Mike is lieing if he is taking credit.
Really

London, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2010
You people obviously don't know the real Mike Brewer! One of the best !
Stone Cold

Richmond, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2010
Mike Brewer is a cowardly piece of sht., and if I would'nt get in trouble, I would kick his fat ass alway down main street for everyone to see.
To tell you the truth

Dayton, OH

#20 Aug 24, 2010
Really wrote:
You people obviously don't know the real Mike Brewer! One of the best !
I've known him since 79, he was a crook then and he hasn't changed one bit. He still as crooked as a coiled snake. Ask him about the time he pleaded guilty after trying to illegally get $10,000 from the bar and liquor store owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 1 hr Bruce Wayne 2,909
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 4 hr Daya 8,430
Judge Neal 5 hr Meee 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Seriously 170,624
Town & country empty lot 8 hr Lol 11
Snitch of Richmond 17 hr dumb 10
Morgan 18 hr scary 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages