Richmond NTB Closed
Nobody Really

Lexington, KY

#1 May 3, 2013
Does anyone know why the NTB on North Keenland closed it doors?
duh

Richmond, KY

#2 May 3, 2013
Nobody Really wrote:
Does anyone know why the NTB on North Keenland closed it doors?
They suck
Tubby

Louisville, KY

#3 May 3, 2013
Bunch of crooked mechanics and managers
leon

Richmond, KY

#4 May 5, 2013
They were a bunch of crack heads ?
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
I used to go to NTB.Until I realized that when I took my truck in for an oil change I only got six quarts of oil.My truck takes seven quarts of oil.This went on for three years. I am a millers pit stop man now.
hey

Ironton, OH

#6 May 5, 2013
Rude mechanics and inflated prices?
SAM

Richmond, KY

#7 May 6, 2013
Does anyone really know?
ginger

Ashland, KY

#8 May 6, 2013
I would have to agree with previous posts, took my car in for new tires and an oil change. Ended up have my car towed from their garage to dealership because they tried to change the plugs instead. Cost me $500 to fix. Good thing was they didn't even charge me for the tires!

Since: Mar 10

Worthington, KY

#9 May 7, 2013
SO, will the warranties issued by them be honored at other NTB stores?
upset

Winchester, KY

#10 May 8, 2013
Corporate came in with dumpsters and men to remove equipment and did not even tell employees they were closing until that day. No severance package or bonus or even I am sorry for the loss of your job. They had even hired a new person on Friday and closed the business on Tuesday. Not a very good business tactic.
well

Richmond, KY

#11 May 9, 2013
upset wrote:
Corporate came in with dumpsters and men to remove equipment and did not even tell employees they were closing until that day. No severance package or bonus or even I am sorry for the loss of your job. They had even hired a new person on Friday and closed the business on Tuesday. Not a very good business tactic.
Well maybe if the employees did a better job it wouldn't have closed.
sunshine

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 May 9, 2013
The manager is what put them under
Tubby

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 9, 2013
They were crooks. They charged my friend over $2000 to fix a problem with the motor that they never fixed. Then convinced her she needed a different part everytime she went to pick it up!! I told her to take it somewhere else and that garage fixed the issue for $150. Maybe corporate got tired of all the complaints and decided to cut their loses
t russl

Winchester, KY

#14 May 10, 2013
i think all the people there give there all
just me

Winchester, KY

#15 May 13, 2013
they destroyed 2 of my after market wheels tryin to put tires n them and then tried to charge me i took my wheels and walked out and dared them to say something
They suck

Tucker, GA

#16 May 14, 2013
That place was a joke. I'm surprised it lasted this long.
OUSOSTUPID

Georgetown, KY

#17 May 14, 2013
Yeah best mechanic they had I kid you not was drinking the day he did my alignment I gae him a ride home! Saw him on race st later on at the crack dealers house he didnt look happy. NTB couldnt do any engine work after they fired him. I quit going after almost 10 years of only gpoing there. They did hae the cheapest generic tires around that where safe though. Cughtem tryin to upsell me an air filter once I argued whered teh sponge part go as I change that myself, they said it was that bad it fell off. WHen I went into garage to watch there 18yr lacky replace it teh breather boi ws sealed and after popin the 5 latches he hada confused look as the filter was still in it and the replacement was in his hand. I acted liek I didnt notice but I wtachted every single thing they evr did from then on and that was mainly tires. CHANGE YOUR OWN OIL PEOPLE!!! Theres drop offs for used oil and some states require that places that sell it to take it used for free. Or put it on craigslist blacksmiths needs sverasl gallons of the stuff.
mmmgmgmgm

Macon, GA

#18 May 14, 2013
May I suggest a dictionary?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vets in Richmond 38 min yepp 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr whome 165,531
Almost Amused What Will You Do If 1 hr Gotham Tonight 16
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr LAME 2,627
carrie egington 1 hr yawn 5
Still Looking For My Classic Catwoman Lookalike 2 hr LAME 79
Sandles to Boots 2 hr Perfection 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 41,929

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web