Heard she had been available again...is that trut/
Ray

Oak Creek, WI

#2 Jan 4, 2012
That girl is nasty...
doodle

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2012
TRAMP,TRASH,HOOKER,WH*RE,SL*T, !! THE LIST GOES ON!! ANY WOMAN THAT WOULD LIE AND F UP HER FAMILY LIKE SHE HAS NEEDS TAKEN TO THE STREETS AND BEAT LIKE THE DOG SHE IS!!! SHE IS A DRUNK AND NO KIND OF MOTHER OR WIFE!! PATHETIC!!! AND HER DAY IS COMING!!! SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!! SHE IS AVALIBLE BECAUSE DARRELL HAS WISED UP AND RAN LIKE THE WIND AWAY FROM THE CRAZINESS!!!!!
Just wondering

Crossville, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2012
doodle wrote:
TRAMP,TRASH,HOOKER,WH*RE,SL*T, !! THE LIST GOES ON!! ANY WOMAN THAT WOULD LIE AND F UP HER FAMILY LIKE SHE HAS NEEDS TAKEN TO THE STREETS AND BEAT LIKE THE DOG SHE IS!!! SHE IS A DRUNK AND NO KIND OF MOTHER OR WIFE!! PATHETIC!!! AND HER DAY IS COMING!!! SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!! SHE IS AVALIBLE BECAUSE DARRELL HAS WISED UP AND RAN LIKE THE WIND AWAY FROM THE CRAZINESS!!!!!
I can not believe they have been together this long. How many kids do they have?
Unbelievable

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
What has she destroyed yet another marriage? The funny thing is that she gets mad when someone flirts with Darrell and she screws anything she sees well it's going to be hilarious when I screw his brains out and send her the pictures. Karma is a funny thing almost unbelievable!!!! Darrell I'll be calling you so please answer I have a new phone number so you won't know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quanex threads blocked every time 2 hr Girlcode1 4
jacob hensley (Sep '08) 3 hr Trutg 21
True love 4 hr Old Geezer 3
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 4 hr In All Seriousness 67
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr now 148,939
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 38,058
Review: Cathy's Cleaning Crew LLC (Jul '11) 7 hr Matt 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages