guees who

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

this jackass lied to court officials on a eviction, he filed a notice of eviction when he never gave a by law 30 day eviction notice, ky no longer stands behind 7 days no more, and he told the courts he did and he fails to realise that we got everything on paper by him, yes we are going to court and yes the lawyer we got said he dont have a leg to stand on because he lied to court officials and the dates dont match up on nothing,, haha nice try shelby you fucking pill head
guees who

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

and david denny your foolish for letting him run things for you, he claimed we are 6 weeks behind well news flash we are only 2 weeks behind so it goes to show you he pocketed the money
big c

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

i use to rent off of those two and that lard ass shelby stole from me and then had me evicted and if i knew he done it illegal like you claim he is doing you i would have fought it. why not just get ahold of his parole officer and turn his butt in for doing pills see how he likes being a bitch again
mememe

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Shelby Noe, theft by unlawful taking, a Class A misdemeanor and giving a peace officer a false name, a Class B misdemeanor.

Gueeswho you are correct on him being a liar it runs in the noe family they are all garbage

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

You better not sell him a vehicle or that guy Bobby Dawes that works for him!! They wont transfer the title and then they will chop shop the vehicle and have it on the road and tell you that they crushed it!! All I have to say is watch out because im calling the sheriff !! Looks like another law suit!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Dont buy anything from conrad motors! There in with Shelby!! And chances are what you buy is HOT!!!
the jerk

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

One Who Knows 1982 wrote:
Dont buy anything from conrad motors! There in with Shelby!! And chances are what you buy is HOT!!!
that is my friend ill kick your ass,
Deputy Dawg

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

i say everyone get together and put a stop to there bullshit, i for one am sick of seeing good people screwed over by these ass clowns shelby noe and david denny, and his son is a piece of crap to, i dont rent off of them nor would i ever, but i have had dealings with them and there very shadey and they are all three being watched very closely, i do have a job that keeps me well informed and the boy who got served the eviction take it from me son press it he done it all wrong, the one who delivered it to you said you told him he never served you a hand writting eviction notice for 30 days, well he made a statement he did so thats fraud and only you can press that issue so do us all a favor and please do it.
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Why do people continue to have dealings with this guy? I cannot imagine how hard up someone would have to be to actually have dealings with these people. Everything they touch turns to shit.

Can you believe someone being so much of a crook, doper, plain white trash, and then raising their family to be the same....

And yes, any car lot or anyone anywhere that would have dealingsa with these pieces of shit should be avoided like they have the plague.
repo man

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

another car lot is amazing deals on wheels on east main
vote em all out

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Specialty Motors on Big Hill,ONLY HONEST CAR DEALER IN RICHMOND, TAKE IT FROM ONE WHO HAS 25 YEARS DEALING WITH THESE LOCAL CROOKS.
ThatDoyle

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

vote em all out wrote:
Specialty Motors on Big Hill,ONLY HONEST CAR DEALER IN RICHMOND, TAKE IT FROM ONE WHO HAS 25 YEARS DEALING WITH THESE LOCAL CROOKS.
PPPPFFFFTTTT!!!!!! He may be honest, but I hope you don't like variety......if you want more than a white pickup, I'd say you're pretty much screwed!
Doug Heffernan

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

vote em all out wrote:
He sells cars? Really? Hmmmmm, thought you had to have some on the lot to sell them.
guees who

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

omg another can of worms opens up on ole snitch shelby noe, he is in deep doo doo with the united states department of justice
who knows

Ravenna, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

this guy david denny sounds like he takes all this from his mother delores denny. i work with her at eastern and she was always trying to get someone elses man.she didnt even feel bad about it.i like her at frist until i found out how she was.beware of her also.i heard this guy she with now.broke that home up also.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

the jerk wrote:
<quoted text>that is my friend ill kick your ass,
I dont really care you stupid f@ck he shouldnt screw people!!!!!!!!!!
blackcamry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Does anyone know the name of Shelby Noe's? I got ripped off by him and want to cost him as much business as I can but I can't find a business listed in his name. DON'T CALL SHELBY NOE FOR A TOW!
blackcamry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

I mean does anyone know the name of his towing business?
Stop crying

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

Why don't you screwed up people just move. Or worse than that maybe you should pay rent, I don't think anyone is trying to get you. Where do you work at anyway, maybe your boss will loan you the money, you could use your last landlord for a credit reference.. unless you have cheated them also. I don't know anything about any of you people, but I think the problem lies upon the people that won't pay towing bills or rent. Sounds like you are the lowlife, low standard, sorry, stinking, welfare, check drawing, screw your sisters kind of people. If you need someone to blame and you are not sure who it is, LOOK IN THE MIRROR and you will see the answer. Go shoot yourself like a baby for more self pity, what a d^m loser you are, get out of my face, losers.
been there done that

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

very crooked yes he is now this from experience you think he is your friend then bam wrong answer stabs you in the back like that what a fat pill head jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
stab me in the back again. 1 hr personin? 28
how can World big ad deal from 1 hr meat 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 145,940
Misty Combs Damrel (Jan '13) 2 hr meat 10
Review: Premier Termite & Pest Control (Aug '13) 2 hr lowestry83 7
Updates on BIG WORLD 2 hr for real 7
drug bust off four mile 2 hr Sissy 4
Chris Young- Whitehall Principal 3 hr Saint 77
•••