Gay Hustler Hollywood at Richmond Center

Gay Hustler Hollywood at Richmond Center

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
it looks like something else is headed our way from Larry Flint in October.

According to a save the date email, Larry Flint is holding a press event on Thursday, August 5 in Cincinnati. Details are beyond sparse--except for the tidbit, "Hustler Hollywood is about to transform the Central Kentucky Area by changing society's rejection of homosexual activity and lifestyle."
The Truth

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I think you meant the Richmond Centre. Your spelling is worse than your rumors.
nice

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
it looks like something else is headed our way from Larry Flint in October.
According to a save the date email, Larry Flint is holding a press event on Thursday, August 5 in Cincinnati. Details are beyond sparse--except for the tidbit, "Hustler Hollywood is about to transform the Central Kentucky Area by changing society's rejection of homosexual activity and lifestyle."
Cool. As long as he offers heterosexual porn as well I'm all for it. It's about time this town came into the 21st century.
lol

Dayton, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2010
definately not going in the Richmond Centre
straight

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2010
There will be no gays in Heaven....praise the LORD.....
and if those people who created that place knew how to spell properly, they would spell it "Center"
Teacher

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jul 19, 2010
I agree with the Centre vs Center thing. Clearly the people naming this place was drunk as the correct spelling is the Center.

My brother told me about the Hustler store opening in the Richmond Centre also. I was not aware that October was the start date, but cannot wait for it to arrive.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 19, 2010
me either i hope i can get a permanant job there, plumbing of course
Concerned Citizen

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2010
MY SPELLING??? Center or Centre...not a difference other than a French play on a word...Richmond Centre???...No I really meant F-U.
The Truth wrote:
I think you meant the Richmond Centre. Your spelling is worse than your rumors.
The Truth

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Adult stores are against the law in Richmond anyway, so it could never happen. Much to your disappointment I'm sure.
Concerned Citizen

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Oh sure they are???...then what do they call that business on N-Keeneland? A jizz-off Station or where you go to rub one off with your mom?
The Truth wrote:
Adult stores are against the law in Richmond anyway, so it could never happen. Much to your disappointment I'm sure.
Seriously

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Richmond has more than enough small-town contraversy and bickering without bogus reports of ridiculous business openings, posted merely to cause a fuss with conservative forum goers.

Barring a link to a legit press release or a business license number, that's all this is, plain and simple.

Try not to be so gullible, folks.
Concerned Citizen

Richmond, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2010
The press release was via "save the date" a respected website of the business openings. You stay in Paris...keep your nose outta richmond business hater.
Seriously wrote:
Richmond has more than enough small-town contraversy and bickering without bogus reports of ridiculous business openings, posted merely to cause a fuss with conservative forum goers.
Barring a link to a legit press release or a business license number, that's all this is, plain and simple.
Try not to be so gullible, folks.
investinadiction ary

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2010
Seriously, who <3ucking cares. Are you going to have to stand in front of God and explain why your friend likes to watch some guy take it up the ass? Will you have to take "punishment" for what you perceive as wrong. Too many people in this world worry a lot about what everyone else is doing like they are going to be the ones to burn for it. <3uck off, go crawl back to your hill and shuck your corn cobs. Let people live their lives and make their choices, after all they are the ones by your standards that will pay for it. Morons.
Seriously

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2010
Paris is apparently where my ISP is routing traffic at present. I assure you, it has little to do with my location. For example: On my WiFi, I show at one location...
Seriously

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2010
... And on 3G I am suddenly elsewhere.
what

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2010
id say the gay place is gonna be in lex. theres more there anyway... just check cl personals..
investinadiction ary

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2010
Obviously my previous post was in response to Straight.
Seriously

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2010
Regardless, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for/worrying about the grand opening any time soon. I call b.s., and without something other than a purportedly reputable website article (still no link?) I suggest no one gets their panties in a ruffle.

Then again, doesn't bother me either way. Just callin it like I see it.
The Truth

Richmond, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2010
The one on north keeneland grandfathered in, just like the manhatten club. Sorry.
A True Patriot

Richmond, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2010
Grandfathered, Grandmothered, or just Grand BS...it is a violation of everyones constitutional rights to allow one person or group have rights that are not afforded everyone...Jim Crowe died...guess except in Richmond KY.
The Truth wrote:
The one on north keeneland grandfathered in, just like the manhatten club. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old gateway store 36 min David 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Charmaine 151,816
Getting laid 1 hr jsc1972 15
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 2 hr Rachel the Dude LOL 165
Connie Arthur 2 hr Duddits 1
Why do husbands neglect their wives? (May '10) 3 hr Rijostaty001 38
independent opportunities (Nov '13) 3 hr Former employee 41
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 38,703

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages