First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Berea, KY

#22 Feb 15, 2013
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
you bore me now.... in the beginning I saw you as a worthy adversary but now realize you are of limited intelligence... think I'll find someone worthy to spar with but if you do think of something original I may waste a little more time on ... by the way,Lotsa, do you realize she has guided you away from contacting this Mike guy...get back on task, dear and good luck!!!!
oh don't leave me now! I will miss you :(
melanie her damnself

Richmond, KY

#23 Mar 3, 2013
melissa owen get a life. i only told you that i messed with your man cuz i knew you were psycho and it would bother you. lol obviously it has. but, what you did is slander. i have med records to prove i have NO stds. and that my father dosent even get perscribed that. hes got three yrs to live? you think theyd give him that? and i didnt read the other bs, and i have full legal patental rights to my kids. because for a whole yr i didnt fail one drug test. and did everything they wanted me to do. what you need to do is get a life.u talk about me and mine. you used to be my friend and told me yourself you had a baby girl and gave it away cuz you were with a child molester. i would never do that. your sick... get a life, and stay the hell outta mine. and i dont say empty threats. you kno where i live i dont know where you live. you hide your big fat self behind that computer. if your so big and bad come to my house like i have BEGGED YOU TO DO. WUSS
melanie her damnself

Richmond, KY

#24 Mar 3, 2013
thanks everyone for telling that idiot off for me... I WONT BE BACK ON HERE. i said what i have to say. she wont come to my house. wont tell me whater she lives. yet im not a badass. and have empty threats. lol keep running my name thru the dirt. its hillarious. buhhh byye!!!!
lots of dixon cider

Winchester, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2013
melanie her damnself wrote:
thanks everyone for telling that idiot off for me... I WONT BE BACK ON HERE. i said what i have to say. she wont come to my house. wont tell me whater she lives. yet im not a badass. and have empty threats. lol keep running my name thru the dirt. its hillarious. buhhh byye!!!!
Haha you dumb bitch, so you have to pretend you slept with another man? Probably because no one else would have you. That's a shame, and you accuse me of causing drama... As for slander, nope you said all those things yourself. As for my daughter, I still see her often, she lives in a mansion, rides horses, does gymnastics, goes to private school, knows sign language, plays golf and much more, but you think I should be ashamed I gave her up for adoption because I was 20 and didn't think I could take care of her like she should be? I gave her up by choice for a better life, yours were taken by the state because you are a dope fiend. And yes you have been dealing methadone with your father for years so do go there. You are the one who started facebook stalking me and then got all butt hurt when I deleted you. Grow up you underwear stealing skank. Go ahead say some more shit, remember all the stuff you said on Facebook I can freely without the risk of getting in trouble. You claim to be a CNA but that is also funny because you have not had a job in the last 10 years and you live off welfare. And I should report your drug test because as you so bluntly put on my Facebook you were doing all kinds of Xanax and smoking weed just a month ago. Maybe they should do a blood test because I have witness to you smoking several blunts recently. So keep running that mouth and get your ass more caught up in some shit you didn't bargain for. You have already proven you are a liar by saying you did and then didn't sleep with another man. But like I told you before you aren't smart enough to know when to shut that mouth.
lots of dixon cider

Winchester, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2013
melanie her damnself wrote:
melissa owen get a life. i only told you that i messed with your man cuz i knew you were psycho and it would bother you. lol obviously it has. but, what you did is slander. i have med records to prove i have NO stds. and that my father dosent even get perscribed that. hes got three yrs to live? you think theyd give him that? and i didnt read the other bs, and i have full legal patental rights to my kids. because for a whole yr i didnt fail one drug test. and did everything they wanted me to do. what you need to do is get a life.u talk about me and mine. you used to be my friend and told me yourself you had a baby girl and gave it away cuz you were with a child molester. i would never do that. your sick... get a life, and stay the hell outta mine. and i dont say empty threats. you kno where i live i dont know where you live. you hide your big fat self behind that computer. if your so big and bad come to my house like i have BEGGED YOU TO DO. WUSS
I must also add that you call me fat a lot but haven't seen me in years. Yep I may be large, but your ass is still fatter than mine. I will also correct I was not your friend I was your neighbor, there is a difference in being a friend and being neighborly, don't get it confused and have people thinking I would associate with trash like you. You claimed on Facebook you have beat down 5 people since Christmas, so what does that say about the lifestyle you live?(Dope fiend, white trash, drama queen) In a world not full of drama, drugs, and BS in general, things aren't all about fighting and catching cases, but if you would like to catch one, you stole enough of my mans things to know where I live. So quit your I'm so big and bad garbage. I'm sure you don't mind going to jail and seeing your friends but mine don't reside there and unlike you I have my kids and they need a mother. For you it's all about drama and if you want to claim I'm a puss for not coming to your house go ahead, but I have a brain and you must be crazy to think that I would Trespass on your property and catch assault charges for someone so pathetic as you. Especially since you already threatened to press charges because my comments make your blood pressure rise and you took photos..lol. But like I said, you do know where I live and the only reason you don't show up is because you don't have a vehicle and your fat ass would have a stroke if you tried to hoof it. Hell, if you ever got your ass out if the bed you might even catch me out and about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 4 min NotEd 3,888
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Green isgood 172,888
Poll Best middle school in Madison County (Nov '12) 2 hr Panther77 21
Child support 3 hr Lisa 7
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 5 hr So_da_lish_us 23,933
Christina Winkler 6 hr Wow 2
franklin murphy (Aug '14) 6 hr JACK 11

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages