The crazy chick obsessed with Melanee Bogie

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Berea, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
She comments on almost every thread about this chick I think we need to get some help for this lady cause it sounds to me she has a screw missing from her tiny little brain! Hell I am not even that crazy over my husband much less anyone else lmao!
lots of dixon cider

Stanton, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
She comments on almost every thread about this chick I think we need to get some help for this lady cause it sounds to me she has a screw missing from her tiny little brain! Hell I am not even that crazy over my husband much less anyone else lmao!
It's not about my man, it's about returning what's due and letting the bitch know you shouldn't run your mouth telling lies and making threats. But now your talking about me so you must be obsessed and stalking.
honest

Schaumburg, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2013
lots of dixon cider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about my man, it's about returning what's due and letting the bitch know you shouldn't run your mouth telling lies and making threats. But now your talking about me so you must be obsessed and stalking.
Why don't you just go to her with your problems instead of topix? Since your so tough and all. You trash talk her and use her name, but you won't use yours. You're just a scared, scolded, crazy woman with a crazy obsession for another woman. There's laws against slander so you better be careful.
just saying

Berea, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
actually I am just giving you a taste of your own medicine! You are crazy!
just saying

Berea, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
honest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just go to her with your problems instead of topix? Since your so tough and all. You trash talk her and use her name, but you won't use yours. You're just a scared, scolded, crazy woman with a crazy obsession for another woman. There's laws against slander so you better be careful.
exactly!
Fun Facts

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
This is Topix.

Some people believe what they post here matters. The weak or the timid or the powerless often use it to pretend they are less of these things. With a series of pseudo-anonymous posts, they believe they are "striking back" or "getting even" or doing something, anything, to have some affect the world around them, or somehow dealing a blow to those they believe have committed wrongs against them.

They are missing 2 vital truths:

1 - NO ONE of any REAL consequence reads this crap! Those persons of at least some small worth who merely slum here for kicks are NEVER fool enough to believe ANY of the trash talk herein.(If you feel otherwise, than you are, by definition, of no real consequence, or a fool).

and

2 - They are merely gumflapping behind a keyboard, hiding their identities (for now)* and utterly failing to take any real, tangible action.

* I say "for now" because the person being defamed may decide to bring a civil defamation suit against their shit-talker, and with a reasonably good attorney, and a bit of tech know-how, said identity will not be hidden long.

Topix logs the IP address information for every user that posts here. That IP data can by subpoenaed by the courts to identify the address of the internet connection used to make those posts. So-called "private proxy" services that claim to mask your IP often must keep similar access records to comply with Homeland Defense initiatives, and are thus no longer a truly safe haven. Even public wifi hotspots at restaurants and other public places maintain MAC address connection logs that, using time of access and a business's security video footage, can identify and confirm specific users quite handily. Sound expensive? No worries, as the person found guilty of defamation will be paying all lawyers fees, investigation expenses and court costs.

Isn't learning fun?
guess what

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Fun Facts wrote:
This is Topix.

Some people believe what they post here matters. The weak or the timid or the powerless often use it to pretend they are less of these things. With a series of pseudo-anonymous posts, they believe they are "striking back" or "getting even" or doing something, anything, to have some affect the world around them, or somehow dealing a blow to those they believe have committed wrongs against them.

They are missing 2 vital truths:

1 - NO ONE of any REAL consequence reads this crap! Those persons of at least some small worth who merely slum here for kicks are NEVER fool enough to believe ANY of the trash talk herein.(If you feel otherwise, than you are, by definition, of no real consequence, or a fool).

and

2 - They are merely gumflapping behind a keyboard, hiding their identities (for now)* and utterly failing to take any real, tangible action.

* I say "for now" because the person being defamed may decide to bring a civil defamation suit against their shit-talker, and with a reasonably good attorney, and a bit of tech know-how, said identity will not be hidden long.

Topix logs the IP address information for every user that posts here. That IP data can by subpoenaed by the courts to identify the address of the internet connection used to make those posts. So-called "private proxy" services that claim to mask your IP often must keep similar access records to comply with Homeland Defense initiatives, and are thus no longer a truly safe haven. Even public wifi hotspots at restaurants and other public places maintain MAC address connection logs that, using time of access and a business's security video footage, can identify and confirm specific users quite handily. Sound expensive? No worries, as the person found guilty of defamation will be paying all lawyers fees, investigation expenses and court costs.

Isn't learning fun?
u tickle me jumping from thread to thread accusing this woman of stalking.... obsessed much?? by the way slander only applies if she is lying which she says she has proof of her claims.... I hope none of your many businesses you claim to own( snicker) are law firms.... you would suck as a lawyer
just saying

Berea, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
u tickle me jumping from thread to thread accusing this woman of stalking.... obsessed much?? by the way slander only applies if she is lying which she says she has proof of her claims.... I hope none of your many businesses you claim to own( snicker) are law firms.... you would suck as a lawyer
1- This person and I are two different people lol.
2- It is not called slander it is called libel because it is written not being said out loud.
3- you are however the same person as the one who posts everything the reason I know is because you type the same way lmao!
lots of dixon cider

Stanton, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>1- This person and I are two different people lol.
2- It is not called slander it is called libel because it is written not being said out loud.
3- you are however the same person as the one who posts everything the reason I know is because you type the same way lmao!
Don't think so dumb ass but whatever you think. As you can clearly tell from my location I am not the same person, but I do agree they write just like me. And if that was so funny as to make you lmao, your life must be very dull.
just saying

Berea, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't think so dumb ass but whatever you think. As you can clearly tell from my location I am not the same person, but I do agree they write just like me. And if that was so funny as to make you lmao, your life must be very dull.
It is funny, actually hilarious that I am getting to you or y'all cause I do not know either of the two people I do this for amusement! Every time ya retarded asses comment back I laugh a little more inside almost to the point I piss myself! As far as location under your fake name hell I can change that it does not take a genius apparently you did it lmmfao! Keep coming up with examples as to why you two are not the same person. If you both are not the same person what does this woman have a golden pussy for you all to be so caught up into her life. I know, I know, She fucke# your all's man or well yours!
lots of dixon cider

Stanton, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>It is funny, actually hilarious that I am getting to you or y'all cause I do not know either of the two people I do this for amusement! Every time ya retarded asses comment back I laugh a little more inside almost to the point I piss myself! As far as location under your fake name hell I can change that it does not take a genius apparently you did it lmmfao! Keep coming up with examples as to why you two are not the same person. If you both are not the same person what does this woman have a golden pussy for you all to be so caught up into her life. I know, I know, She fucke# your all's man or well yours!
You are just a complete fuxxing moron.
Fun Facts

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2013
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
u tickle me jumping from thread to thread accusing this woman of stalking.... obsessed much??
I posted as "HassOle" on one thread, and "Fun Facts" here. That's all. If you want to believe that 2 posts (now three, as a courtesy) constitutes stalking, then clearly you overestimate your importance. I merely stumbled onto two threads where you were defaming the same person, and pointed out the fundamental flaws in your approach in each. If by doing so I gave you the mistaken impression that you actually matter, then by all means, I apologize for your confusion.
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>by the way slander only applies if she is lying which she says she has proof of her claims.... firms.... you would suck as a lawyer
As another poster has pointed out, you need to learn the difference between libel and slander. As for the alleged proof, I find it unlikely, elsewise the aggrieved party would be presenting that proof (in the form of links to photo shares, for example), or presenting their plight in a venue that might actually positively address their grievance - as opposed to pouting and sniveling on Topix, which is about as effective as trying to catch a fart.
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>I hope none of your many businesses you claim to own( snicker) are law
I have never claimed to own or operate any businesses. Your "keen wits" and "detective skills" seem to be failing you, as you have me confused with someone else. This isn't overly surprising, however, given how you've made it a point to show readers what a dimwitted fuckup you are on multiple threads.

Awww. That's too bad. But hey, thanks for playing.
just saying

Berea, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You are just a complete fuxxing moron.
Nope not really I do not let other people control my life! If she has made you hate her so bad for the things that you listed then she has got control over your happiness! Let it go, move on. See a therapist! People who hang on to negative things clearly have things going up in their head. It is okay to hurt but seriously get so upset to focus attention to yourself on a site like topix is kinda pathetic! I feel sorry for you!
just saying

Berea, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
going on up in their head. My bad!
guess what

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Fun Facts wrote:
<quoted text>I posted as "HassOle" on one thread, and "Fun Facts" here. That's all. If you want to believe that 2 posts (now three, as a courtesy) constitutes stalking, then clearly you overestimate your importance. I merely stumbled onto two threads where you were defaming the same person, and pointed out the fundamental flaws in your approach in each. If by doing so I gave you the mistaken impression that you actually matter, then by all means, I apologize for your confusion.

guess what wrote, "<quoted text>by the way slander only applies if she is lying which she says she has proof of her claims.... firms.... you would suck as a lawyer"

As another poster has pointed out, you need to learn the difference between libel and slander. As for the alleged proof, I find it unlikely, elsewise the aggrieved party would be presenting that proof (in the form of links to photo shares, for example), or presenting their plight in a venue that might actually positively address their grievance - as opposed to pouting and sniveling on Topix, which is about as effective as trying to catch a fart.

guess what wrote, "<quoted text>I hope none of your many businesses you claim to own( snicker) are law"

I have never claimed to own or operate any businesses. Your "keen wits" and "detective skills" seem to be failing you, as you have me confused with someone else. This isn't overly surprising, however, given how you've made it a point to show readers what a dimwitted fuckup you are on multiple threads.

Awww. That's too bad. But hey, thanks for playing.
wait... I thought you had me in a corner and accused me of diverting attention to you but now you accuse me of being seine else and namecalling... you accuse this woman repeatedly of stalking and yet you follow her from thread to thread... YOU were the one who claimed to own your own company and was only "messing with the underpriveleged"..... I called you a psycho and still do.... the only one who needs help here is your sick ass... anyone who could condone what this person has done is very sick or a blood relative and I wish you would just accept that your daughter has learned the lessons you taught her well.... learning is fun after all, huh whore????
just saying

Berea, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
lmao!! that is hilarious! You look psycho! Cause you do not even know what the hell your talking about crazy!
lots of dixon cider

Stanton, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
just saying wrote:
lmao!! that is hilarious! You look psycho! Cause you do not even know what the hell your talking about crazy!
Aren't you the same person that was on the Whore House forum calling people stupid and accusing them of being a pill head saying how they couldn't spell, but then you were made out to be the dumbass because you can read and tell the difference in fiend and friend?
just saying

Berea, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same person that was on the Whore House forum calling people stupid and accusing them of being a pill head saying how they couldn't spell, but then you were made out to be the dumbass because you can read and tell the difference in fiend and friend?
Aren't you the one who is a pill head and can not get over that another woman's puss& is better than yours lmao! Hey I do this for laughs and the more tore up you get the more I am laughing!
lots of dixon cider

Stanton, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the one who is a pill head and can not get over that another woman's puss& is better than yours lmao! Hey I do this for laughs and the more tore up you get the more I am laughing!
The problem with that is she didn't get the dick she wanted.
guess what

Richmond, KY

#21 Feb 15, 2013
just saying wrote:
you bore me now.... in the beginning I saw you as a worthy adversary but now realize you are of limited intelligence... think I'll find someone worthy to spar with but if you do think of something original I may waste a little more time on ... by the way,Lotsa, do you realize she has guided you away from contacting this Mike guy...get back on task, dear and good luck!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min ChromiuMan 143,224
Taking applications 6 hr David 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Richmond, KY (May '12) 7 hr Glad I did 51
For Almost Amused and the Pro Ed Army 13 hr Hello 12
Do your job or get fired 14 hr Question 38
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 14 hr Jennifer Renee 22,798
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 14 hr Jennifer Renee 34,439
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages