People on food stamps at Save A Lot i...
his baby mommas a hoe

Richmond, KY

#43 Jan 4, 2013
Ahhhhh.... Huston we've found the problem. His baby momma is a hoe. She was sucking his brothers penis and left him. Now he doesn't want to pay child support. Bet that kid don't even look like you. Bahahaha.
michael

Pikeville, KY

#44 Jan 4, 2013
It's so funny, we all know on here the people who disagree with me are the ones who have that red white and blue card at checkout!! That's okay, 4 more years Obama will be out of office, maybe then you will have to start to finally work! LOL!! It's so obvious that the ones that disagree with me are using the good ole RED WHITE AND BLUE card.. See ya at the grocery stores!! I only wish save alot would start to sell Obamaphones, lol!!! see ya at the grocery store!! Look for the guy starring with the jaguar hahah!!
R u kidding me

Richmond, KY

#45 Jan 4, 2013
First of all sav o lot is a great hometown store. Second that red white and blue card could have cash or stamps on it to take care of foster children. Please think twice before you judge
foolery at its finest

Richmond, KY

#46 Jan 5, 2013
No Michael, the people who don't agree with your foolish statements are logical people with good hearts and common sense. Even those that do have that red white and blue card are way better off then having to live with being a hypocritical, lying, nosey, valueless piece of scum like you. Politics have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're a miserable person who is a coward and desperately needs attention . To the point that you put on this circus act for everyone to see. I for one will be watching for your jaguar in town. Although its doubtful we'll see your imaginary vehicle, why don't you post a description, your name, plate number, something. That way we know exactly who you are since you are going to be watching so hard for people down on their luck. Common, stand behind your principles big boy.
noneya

Lexington, KY

#47 Jan 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Sorry there pretty sure, but in public, you can photograph and video anything you want. People in public, are fair game. Look at the Paparazzi..
you may be right about that, but if i were photographed spending my measley amount of food stamps (am older and disabled), don't think i wouldn't sue someone for defamation of character. we all need help sometimes, and yes, some take advantage. which one makes us feel better, being the one who takes who doesn't deserve it, or the one who has worked out the money they're spending? i would rather be working anyday than go thru a line being stared at by someone who looks down their nose at me.
wow

West Bend, WI

#48 Jan 5, 2013
People need to think twice before they judge people! Like others on here have said, you don't know a person's situation. Everyone needs help every now and then. With that being said, if you receive food stamps I think you need to be drug tested. If you fail, you need to be taken off of them because if you can buy drugs, you should be able to buy food too. Right? But as far as the people who need them and don't abuse them, no one should look down on them.
Michael

Pikeville, KY

#49 Jan 5, 2013
Hey "Foolery at its finest" here is the information you want. It's a 2008 jaguar s type. Green in color, license plate says ky-jag! Is that good enough information for you to find out who i am sitting at save a lot? I did my part by giving you this information, now it's your turn, i want to hear you say! RED! WHITE!! BLUE!!! JERRY !! JERRY !! JERRY!!!! SPRINGER LOL!!!
Why

Richmond, KY

#50 Jan 5, 2013
Michael wrote:
Hey "Foolery at its finest" here is the information you want. It's a 2008 jaguar s type. Green in color, license plate says ky-jag! Is that good enough information for you to find out who i am sitting at save a lot? I did my part by giving you this information, now it's your turn, i want to hear you say! RED! WHITE!! BLUE!!! JERRY !! JERRY !! JERRY!!!! SPRINGER LOL!!!
.

Why do you hang out at save o lot????
Michael

Pikeville, KY

#51 Jan 5, 2013
Why do I hang out at Save A Lot? Where else can you go and give some girl $10-$20 and get her to do anything for you?? She will do anything cause all she has is that RED WHITE AND BLUE CARD LOL!!!
angel

Lexington, KY

#52 Jan 5, 2013
you should never talk about people that has food stamps. you need to ask god to forgive you ; shame on you.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#53 Jan 5, 2013
Michael wrote:
Why do I hang out at Save A Lot? Where else can you go and give some girl $10-$20 and get her to do anything for you?? She will do anything cause all she has is that RED WHITE AND BLUE CARD LOL!!!
Michael you are an idiot.
huh

Berea, KY

#54 Jan 5, 2013
im calling bull wrote:
There is no way anyone spent $1500 in food stamps. You can't get 1500 in food assistance. Lmao. And why the hell were you all up in their pocket anyway? I mean how the hell would you know? Sounds sad to me. Maybe they had to do all of their shopping once a month due to no transportation. Maybe they have a house full of foster children to feed. The point is you have no damn idea what someone's story is so focus on your own story so you won't be such a bitter bitch. If you are really working a 7-10 dollar an hour job and you have a family than you most certainly can still qualify for food stamps. I'm calling bullsheet on the lady that says she couldn't get them with two kids and her man laid off too. Lady you must have didn't qualify for some reason you aren't stating. There are many families that work very hard and still struggle to make ends meet. Also there are people who have done well for themselves and happen to fall on hard times do to layoff, illness, cutbacks etc. That lady may have had a great job before her company started laying off. So yeah she may have an iPhone that she got while working or a brand name purse that she had. What on earth does that have to do with where that woman is now? You have no idea because its not your business. What you want her to sell her iPhone and feed her family for a week? Now she has no phone to look for a job and she's still broke and starving. Get a damn grip! Stop judging others because you have no right. If you're making 7-10 dollars an hour you ain't paying enough taxes to worry bout payin to feed anyone anyways. You have no tax liability azhole. Truth is many people work and receive help. And that's how it should be. Because honestly $7 hr isn't enough income to live on. There are people who abuse the system but there are systems in place to take care of that. It's none of your business. Stop worrying about what someone looks like, what they have, what they drive. Sounds like you're just jealous and bitter to me. Go to a thrift store and buy you a name brand purse for a couple bucks so someone can judge you. I guess you have to be dirty and naked to really be broke? No this isn't the way things work. You no good nosey azz bitches need to get a phucking life and focus on making yours better instead of venting about something that's irrelevant and has no effect on you other than your jealousy.
You sound very ethnic. Just saying.
huh

Berea, KY

#55 Jan 5, 2013
save a ho wrote:
FACT : People who shop at save a lot either are on food stamps and shop there because they're trying to stretch their benefits to feed their family for the longest time possible or they don't get food stamps but don't have enough money to shop at regular supermarkets. Nobody shops there because they just love to shop there. People shop there because they have to not because they want to. "Oh save a lot has the best produce ever let's shop there!" Said no person that makes $50grand a year EVER! Someone's telling fibs.....tisk tisk!
Thank you miss snotty, I make more than average and I still choose to shop at save a lot bc I don't like spending money at Walmart. I would rather support local businesses and farmers which save a lot does, than to support big conglomerates. So stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.
Michael

Pikeville, KY

#56 Jan 5, 2013
Dont pay any attention to her "huh", she probably gets beaten daily by the big gorilla that she is dating or married to lol!!
sounds like

Richmond, KY

#57 Jan 5, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you miss snotty, I make more than average and I still choose to shop at save a lot bc I don't like spending money at Walmart. I would rather support local businesses and farmers which save a lot does, than to support big conglomerates. So stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.
You're the only one smoking a pipe here. Crack pipe maybe? What a poor excuse. Guess what? You're going to have to keep on people watching for those with food stamps because that's where most of them shop. I'm sorry people do not feed their children sub par quality food just to support local business. That would mean your priorities are s h I t. Sorry son, were eating a very cheap cut of meat tonight with stale bread because its just too much to shop at Walmart. You're full of it. If you are financially established to the tune of six figures a year or more, you don't shop at save a lot. Go to the farmers market to support local farmers. Stop trying to justify this judgmental over zealous mindset. If you care so much and you're such a model citizen then you'd care about people starving in your community. You don't give a rats ass you just want to make up excuses. Like all of the other level headed people said, GET A LIFE! Smoke that!
Im calling bull

Richmond, KY

#58 Jan 5, 2013
Michael wrote:
Dont pay any attention to her "huh", she probably gets beaten daily by the big gorilla that she is dating or married to lol!!
Here's the thing, I have made my point and very well. My husband is a white man for your information and if he was black it wouldn't change the fact that you're an idiot. There's nothing ethnic about me besides my Italian heritage. One that is strong and doesn't go for bullsheet. Yes I spell out profanities in a different way because I can't give you everything I want to say spelled correctly on topix. Doesn't take too much intelligence to realize that. Other than that my vocabulary is very refined and maybe I sound ethnic to you because realism isn't a language you comprehend. Living a lie can come with its own hillbilly language too I assume. Get the dick out of your mouth and maybe we can understand you too.....huhhhh?
Michael

Pikeville, KY

#59 Jan 5, 2013
I guess once you go black you don't come back!! LOL
mtm

Elkton, KY

#60 Jan 5, 2013
R u kidding me wrote:
First of all sav o lot is a great hometown store. Second that red white and blue card could have cash or stamps on it to take care of foster children. Please think twice before you judge
Exactly. I am guardian for a ward of the state and the food card is the only assistance I receive.
Bubba

Pikeville, KY

#61 Jan 5, 2013
If you go to Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, or any other grocery store you see some nasty people, you see nasty people anywhere you go. BUT.....At Save A Lot it seems like about 90% of the people that go there are VERY NASTY, I'm talking about 400LB women wearing clothes your 12 year old 100LB daughter would not wear!! 90% using food stamp cards, buggies stacked to the brim! I once saw a woman with 3 buggies full of food loading it into a taxi! EVERYBODY SAY THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT!!
Im calling bull

Richmond, KY

#62 Jan 5, 2013
Bubba wrote:
If you go to Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, or any other grocery store you see some nasty people, you see nasty people anywhere you go. BUT.....At Save A Lot it seems like about 90% of the people that go there are VERY NASTY, I'm talking about 400LB women wearing clothes your 12 year old 100LB daughter would not wear!! 90% using food stamp cards, buggies stacked to the brim! I once saw a woman with 3 buggies full of food loading it into a taxi! EVERYBODY SAY THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT!!
Beattyville,ky huh bubba? Funny you just happen to be writing from the same town as Mike, in a Richmond forum. Boy the lies just keep on piling on up. One thing is true, Bubba is one of the trashiest names you could have come up with. Although I'm sure it's quite fitting. Big fat, hairy, stinking red neck wannabe. And if the nasty people shop their then you aughta fit right in huh? You're a joke! Good thing for topix so losers like you can have someone to talk to because no civilized person would come within a yard of someone like you. As disgusting as you are on the outside, your insides reek of year old trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taking applications 2 hr David 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Richmond, KY (May '12) 3 hr Glad I did 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 143,217
For Almost Amused and the Pro Ed Army 9 hr Hello 12
Do your job or get fired 9 hr Question 38
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 9 hr Jennifer Renee 22,798
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 hr Jennifer Renee 34,439
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages