Democrats fired - Who do we blame

Democrats fired - Who do we blame

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Debate

San Diego, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
We all about know who our fellow people and workers vote for or support from just talking together.

Now, is it socially acceptable for say you, as a Republican employer to fire any Democrat employees you find?

Is this the only way to feel better?

Just curious as the last 11 people let go where I work are known Obama supporters.

I see nothing wrong with this as they supported the welfare system, so if work thins out, or another Republican needs their job, why not fire a Democrat? It is a site better than firing a decent hard working person.

Since: Apr 12

Michigan City, IN

#2 Dec 31, 2012
A number of small business owners are making hard choices because of the impending disaster known as Obamacare. A number of small businesses will need to cut hours back to part time so they won't have to follow the Draconian mandates of this unconstitutional act, or they will need to halve their workforces to afford the mess. If it comes to chopping time at my business, if I know someone voted for the Marxist in Chief, their name will definitely go to head of the cutting list. They made a bad choice...live with it.
RCCP

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Where I work, if the management finds out you support the democrats, the next chance he gets, you are gone. 140 plus people and not a single person that will admit being a democrat. Heck, maybe they are not.

Anyway, yes, I understand if people have to be let go, and you do have some democrats there, why not use those?
Worker

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
You dam right if anyone has to be laid off, it damn well better be a democrat. They supported the fool that has done this to the country so let them continue with him and starve, or go get some of those food stamps the democrats all seem to get.
The Real Truth-T

Dayton, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2012
ignorant thread...

Here's a crazy notion, keep the workers that do the best. Their politics aren't part of their job and it shows an ignorant bias on behalf of the employers to fire people because they're allegedly a Democrat. It is that kind of thinking that has divided this country to the point that nothing gets done.
outta work

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Sounds good to me. I am a lifelong Republican fired by a Democrat. Any employers out there looking to hire Republicans or replace striking union workers speak up.
rough road ahead

Tampa, FL

#7 Jan 1, 2013
might as well get rid of them not doing anything any way, just argue all the time, bill clinton . geroge bush in there we did,nt have that problem. ever since obama went in office trouble after trouble.seams like no end to it,closeing this down shuting this down cuting this off,medicare food stamps free houseing.but i did.nt vote for his line of b. s. i knew what he said an what was going to happen,so you got him lay with it.
union relp

Tampa, FL

#8 Jan 1, 2013
outta work wrote:
Sounds good to me. I am a lifelong Republican fired by a Democrat. Any employers out there looking to hire Republicans or replace striking union workers speak up.
you must be foolish, just a matter of time you will be fighten over them 3 or $4 hr job,s.since you can,t figure out how the union,s have kelpt high wages,over the years, an then again you may not want nothing live from pay day to payday.2 or 3 dollar a hr job,s.they be pleny of them out there,he hate,s union.s give him that job shoveing dirt @2 buck,s hr plenty of over time, you [gruge]
outta work

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
union relp wrote:
<quoted text>you must be foolish, just a matter of time you will be fighten over them 3 or $4 hr job,s.since you can,t figure out how the union,s have kelpt high wages,over the years, an then again you may not want nothing live from pay day to payday.2 or 3 dollar a hr job,s.they be pleny of them out there,he hate,s union.s give him that job shoveing dirt @2 buck,s hr plenty of over time, you [gruge]
Just saying I need a job and if ungrateful union workers don't want to work, then I am more than willing to replace them at a lower wage. That is how a free market works....commie.
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Debate wrote:
We all about know who our fellow people and workers vote for or support from just talking together.
Now, is it socially acceptable for say you, as a Republican employer to fire any Democrat employees you find?
Is this the only way to feel better?
Just curious as the last 11 people let go where I work are known Obama supporters.
I see nothing wrong with this as they supported the welfare system, so if work thins out, or another Republican needs their job, why not fire a Democrat? It is a site better than firing a decent hard working person.
I know that is phony. There couldn't be anybody who would hire you.
Employer

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
union relp wrote:
<quoted text>you must be foolish, just a matter of time you will be fighten over them 3 or $4 hr job,s.since you can,t figure out how the union,s have kelpt high wages,over the years, an then again you may not want nothing live from pay day to payday.2 or 3 dollar a hr job,s.they be pleny of them out there,he hate,s union.s give him that job shoveing dirt @2 buck,s hr plenty of over time, you [gruge]

Please.... Firstly, please spell check your post if you are ignorant and cannot spell. But most importantly, Unions are the reason the country is in the shape it is in. We need a Federal Law disbanding all Unions and making is a felony to claim to be one.

If you cannot do the job, your ass gets fired. If a union tried to intervene, then every supporter of that mess goes out the door with the other useless people.

Oh, and of the people here, without a union. The lowest paid makes 17.10 per hour, and will get raises as their performance increases.
Debate

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that is phony. There couldn't be anybody who would hire you.
As a matter of fact there pinhead. I am the employer and they all work for me.
Curious

San Diego, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
What is wrong with the man paying the money, using the people he wants to? If this man did not want democrats working for him, whose business is that but his own?

He does not need a reason, or have to tell you a reason that you were let go. But all those Obama bumper stickers are no longer in the parking lot, so kinda makes you wonder.

But according to the news this is expected to become the norm across the country. As businesses fall into problems created by the stupid new policies, of course the employers will find fault first with the people that sold the company out and into this mess, the democrats.

So if I was a Democrat, I would be pissing and moaning about whoever my boss was for. If I have to pose in a picture with all the Republicans, so be it. I will still be working. As long as the bosses don't find out I voted for the Kenyan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 min Incognito 23,724
Does Hobby Lobby Hire African American? (Nov '09) 2 min cjohnson78 94
The Alphabet Game (Mar '12) 2 min Incognito 1,862
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 3 min Incognito 275
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Strel 149,747
Double Letter Game (Mar '12) 10 min Incognito 1,029
My Plans For Today 17 min Ed H 448

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages