Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

iHateU2 wrote:
Then why you so worried on what i am doing?seems to me you would have something better to do then jibb jabb with somebody who you say is full of shit.

B A R T
I'm not "worried" about what you say. And no, I'm not BART. I am annoyed by your foolish antics. I work for an attorney in town and and have family employed in the media outlets, as well as close ties to KSP so I know your story. The real version and not the skewed, jaded and ridiculous one you keep telling.

The fact is you're bitter. We get it. But again, either get a lawyer or get over it. You will find no justice on here.
really?

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

iHateU2 wrote:
<quoted text>EKU owns Richmond and i bet most the liquor stores that gets taxes from the bootleggers from Richmond to south of the boarder. You never see anything about boot legging but you can see the cars and vans loading up heading south. There over loaded and easy to get out of control no wonder so many people get killed on the roads around Richmond.Then if you get put in jail drunk or anything else you have a good chance getting killed by legal thugs beeting on somebody that needs help not beat half to death. Make sure if you do somethng wrong you are in good shape because all they have for a doctor is a tackle box with a few band aids in it.You can have open wounds and they will not help you at all no matter how many medical slips you fill out most end up in the trash.People going weeks with out a shower the MCDC is out of control and when i was there 2 guys was almost broke out by breaking window and frame.Only way that could happen if then never check the cells and 1 more day they would of been gone.It was a guy next to them that tipped them off not checking cells that takes to much work for some of the guards.It is a shame the good guards have to follow a bad jailer rules that makes the whole place worse.
Never herd how that guy really was killed a few months ago,just another cover up by Doug and the Richmond post.Say what you want about me but people knows a lot of what i am saying is true.Have a safe and great week end.Can,t wait to see the response on this one. lol
An inmate committed suicide at the jail, that was it. No one killed him. There was an investigation and no one was held liable and it was not murder or anyone at the jails fault. It was a tragic incident by a individual who had severe mental health problems. I am sure his family appreciated the fact that you keep bringing it up and making light of the situation. It was nothing more than a tragic incident that occurred. Things like this happen when you deal with people who suffer from drug addiction and mental illness. No one killed him or caused his death. Stop continuing to spread your lies!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

You need a titty to suck on! Shut up already!
Reality

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Nothing positive will come of all this.

People bashing this person, or him bashing those he's aggravated at, will have no real effect on any real aspect of this situation.

No matter how many insults are hurled by nameless posters, no matter how many times this story is told, or on how many threads, nothing has really changed.

And it won't.

This is merely a discussion forum; it isn't a court if law.

It isn't even an accurate court of public opinion, as it is only used by a fraction of the local populace... and not the most high-brow or influential fraction, either.

Just a bored, rude, generally petty slice of local (and some non-local) opinions whose expression here have literally no impact on the politics, policies, and procedures in question here or anywhere else.

This is just Topix.

This isn't the place to accomplish anything.

Tell me this:

After all the posts on this matter, what has been gained?

What change for the better has occurred?

You can't have actually thought that the persons involved or the officials in charge would actually visit this forum or care about what's written here... Did you?

You can't actually think that the "support" of a few positive replies to your situation, versus endless negatives, in a town you don't even live in and claim to hate, make any real difference at all... Do you?

I mean, seriously: Take a step back and truly think about it.

Resist the urge to insult, or to inaccurately label me as one of "them" in another reflexive attempt to defend or to diminish, and just think about it.
elkhunter

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

iHateU2 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right but i herd some messed up stuff in all of this and i know the name now which is what i was looking for.I am done with this and ready to take action which will not be over night but hope not as long as they used my laptop for there own use which was well over a year.So i will not be reposted no more.This person is right and i knew that from the start but i been told to stop on here and have to give up my laptop again before it dies so the proof is not lost.Thank you for the feed back being good or bad i have learned a lot from certin people and always herd about the way Richmond is run but now i know the hard way how crooked the system is in Richmond.
I do know this happens all over the US but just seems like Richmond has more crazy stuff going on than the bigger citys do.You can tell how crazy and stupid the whole forum in Richmond is by looking at the threads and i have been in a lot of forums and never seen more crazy threads then that little town.Enjoy your summer and i hope everybody has a great and safe spring.
I am done so if anybody answers you back saying it is me you know it is a imposter because i am done with it on Topix but going to do it like i should of in the first place.
Peace out
i agree it is all stupid but what you dont realize is that your name or "profile" is in alot of the threads. so it makes me think you are the firestarter and love the attention. so if i could say 1 thing it would be, get out from underneath your laptop on your mommys couch and outta her basement and go to the park "not jacobson park" as much as you want to but dont go there, and enjoy the fresh air and take a long walk and listen to the birds and then find a creek and put your face to the water and splash some up on your face and WAKE TH FU$K UP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 122,980
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 138,836
Word Association (Jul '10) 27 min Jennifer Renee 17,333
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 29 min Jennifer Renee 15,115
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 29 min Jennifer Renee 26,807
child visitation 56 min wondering 12
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 1,538
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••