What salon should I go to get my hair colored?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

I am new in town and am looking for a new salon and hairdresser. I am 22 and looking for someone that is really good at color. Any suggestions??
Christy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Well I go to Snooty Fox and I highly recommend Crystal she is the best colorist in town and she is really sweet too
Jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Thanks another girl at Ew James told me to go there or envy so that's where I'll try
my opinion

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

i'm 21 and my mom does my hair. she works at jo's perfect touch across form swiftys. her name is sherry. the other girls that work there are also very good.
curious

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

i'm 23 and i am extremely particular about my hair and it took me years to find someone who wouldnt jack up my color and cut. Keri Heyer at Carey Lane studio...by instant care and rite aid is the best by far.
Very particular

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Hair Masters "Mary Anderson"
I say

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Rebecca Harrison at New Effects Hair Studio
Located in Harper Square over by Keenland Drive by the dry cleaners-right behind the Shell Station and Waffle House.
Great prices, great service, super nice!
eight five nine, six two four, eight five eight five
Very Satisfied

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

I get my hair colored at carringtongs salon on jason drive...they are great and the prices are really good ive been going there getting cuts and colorings for about a year now:)...im am very particular over my hair and i love this place i give it ten stars:)
they rock

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

go to salon 116.. i love all those girls there!
Fabulous

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

I love Snooty Fox I get my hair done by Crystal to. She always does a fabulous job on my color and cuts and she is very reasonable on her prices too. I can tell her I'm looking to do something different and it's like she can read my mind or something she just knows what she's doing. Call her I promise you'll love your hair six two three, nine six two four
Hilites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Amy Johnson at Snooty Fox best in town!!!!
Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Great clips is convenient and reliable I've been going there for about a year now and they always have coupons so it's cheap
Nope

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Great wrote:
Great clips is convenient and reliable I've been going there for about a year now and they always have coupons so it's cheap
Bad idea...Please don't take this persons advice. Go somewhere else.
bereadiva

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

I used to get my hair done at the expensive salons in Lexington. Found Star Color in Berea, of all places, and I love it. Martha and Mary are great. My hair always looks great the color is perfect and the prices can't be beat.
advice

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Do not ever ever ever go to Great Clips!!!!! Not any of their locations. None of the people in any of these stores know the firsst thing about hair. They cannot cut straight, color, or perm... I wouldn't take my dog there. There workers are some of the rudest people I have ever met. Cheap is right but do you really want to be cheap when it comes to your hair?
SnootyLocks

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

I am extremely particular about my hair, and I won't let anyone but Rebecca Harrison @ New Effects Hair Studio color my long locks. She's not one who will do just anything you want just to get your money either. If she knows it won't work, or wont work the way you think it will, she'll tell you and offer alternatives. However, if you insist on something, she'll do it because after all it is your hair.
I've been going to her for 15 years, and I've never had a bad cut or color. Also, she's way cheaper than Snooty Fox, Envy, or Lane because she owns the place.

she works Wed-Sat.
ckh

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

I love Amanda at Kolor Kreations, she does a great job, and her prices are affordable. She stays up to date with all the cuts and colors. She is the best.
Hot Chick

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

SnootyLocks wrote:
I am extremely particular about my hair, and I won't let anyone but Rebecca Harrison @ New Effects Hair Studio color my long locks. She's not one who will do just anything you want just to get your money either. If she knows it won't work, or wont work the way you think it will, she'll tell you and offer alternatives. However, if you insist on something, she'll do it because after all it is your hair.
I've been going to her for 15 years, and I've never had a bad cut or color. Also, she's way cheaper than Snooty Fox, Envy, or Lane because she owns the place.
she works Wed-Sat.
I agree 110%!! She's been doing my hair for about 8 years and everything you say is true. She's a great stylist and a great person :)
WINDSTREAM

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Jamie wrote:
I am new in town and am looking for a new salon and hairdresser. I am 22 and looking for someone that is really good at color. Any suggestions??
RHONDA ROSE @snootyFOX
blah

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Amanda Pennginton at Kolor Kreations. She works for Sexy Hair Products. She's the BEST!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Driver who took out Snooty Fox 9 min Local 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min spaceship 127,742
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min RepubliCONs 144,570
Word Association (Jul '10) 21 min - Intrepid Voyager - 18,367
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 23 min - Intrepid Voyager - 16,421
liz and shy beef 24 min boo 21
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 40 min No Doubt 7,051
•••
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs