who

Huntington, IN

#1 May 17, 2012
So is he single? Who`s the gurl i see him with sometimes?
in town

Richmond, KY

#2 May 18, 2012
doesnt he go out with that christina chick? if hes black and she is white i think they have been together for a while,cute couple!
jessie j

Richmond, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
aren't they engaged or married
christina

Huntington, IN

#4 May 18, 2012
Ladys me an my man have promblems like any realsonship does please leave my family alone. Word of advice same way u trying to get ur man will be the way u loose him in the end.
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#5 May 18, 2012
Stay away,he is a crip.
carrie

Richmond, KY

#6 May 19, 2012
you started this post christina dumb b***h!!
christina

Huntington, IN

#7 May 19, 2012
Carrie i am sick of you you got my phone number come at me like a woman
carrie

Richmond, KY

#8 May 20, 2012
where do u live and like I said ill be there b***h u still live on nasty sizemore
christina

Huntington, IN

#9 May 20, 2012
This is not even carrie first of all because i meet carrie after i lived on sizemore witch is been over a year ago so who ever you are lil girl grow.
carrie

Richmond, KY

#10 May 20, 2012
lol you haven't been off sizemore for a year. figured u went back wit ya skanky a$$ come see me wh*re
christina

Huntington, IN

#11 May 20, 2012
This is not carrie quit playin on this compter lil girl an hit me up. I have my babies work an take care of them by myself!!!!! Can u say the same. Lol hell no.
carrie

Richmond, KY

#12 May 20, 2012
b***h jus because i dont have my girls dont make u betta then me stupid b***h!!!!! tell travis to call me :)
christina

Huntington, IN

#13 May 20, 2012
Never said i was better then you take care of ur fam an leave mines alone guess you did not get the point he dnt want you.!!!!!! Get over it.
christina

Huntington, IN

#14 May 20, 2012
For real hit me up on the phone why u wanna keep playin on topixs
kim

Richmond, KY

#15 May 21, 2012
this is either carrie durham or josie eversole they both are 2faced b**ches to christina and I don't know why you even were friends with them to begin with Christina! But they both want travis and are jealous
christina

Huntington, IN

#16 May 21, 2012
Not friends with these girl or do not know them i have meet carrie like four times an never meet josie just spoke to her on the phone wish they would quit playin
Kim

Richmond, KY

#17 May 21, 2012
a little advice carrie and josie are laughing at you behind you back. why would you even meet up with carrie? she is a piece of trash with bad intentions. she will smile at you and the talk about you. Josie is just a young wh**e she told me she tried to f**k travis but he wouldn't come over and carrie has aids as of a few months ago from Tiny. so watch out for them
Carrie

Richmond, KY

#18 May 21, 2012
F**k christina and Kim and Joise 2! Christina is a b***h trying to draw a government check on her kids and she is a sl*t!! come f***ing see me if you want b****es!!!!!!!
christina

Huntington, IN

#19 May 21, 2012
Ur dumb an sick carrie grow up an get up off me .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Blocks 25 min Busted 6
Men who beat on women 31 min Meee 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Forumwatcher 174,814
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr Concerned_American 5,779
Internet Cafe Southern Hills 5 hr Holy Roller 2
best bank , mom and pop feel. 9 hr David 2
Could this be mine? 10 hr David 4

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages